The Official OWS Statement

Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit.

Yep.

"Go home and kill your parents." Bill Ayers

"Kill the rich." Bill Ayers

Sounds like a rational individual..... not.
"Guilty as sin [of felony murder], free as a bird; it's a great country" ~ Bill Ayers, Terrorist Pig and Piece of Shit.

Oh Billy is a terrorist for true. Just bad at bombs. Killed his girlfreind. Bernie bitch from hell still believes that Tate needed to get that fork in her belly,

Their adopted, Chesa, is one of Chavezes right hand men along with Billy of course.

This is your Chicago. This is what spawned the asswipe in the White House. Anything sound familiar?

It's the same damn list the left wing street shitters have been denying as theirs.. Priceless.

Yep.

"Go home and kill your parents." Bill Ayers

"Kill the rich." Bill Ayers

Sounds like a rational individual..... not.
"Guilty as sin [of felony murder], free as a bird; it's a great country" ~ Bill Ayers, Terrorist Pig and Piece of Shit.

Oh Billy is a terrorist for true. Just bad at bombs. Killed his girlfreind. Bernie bitch from hell still believes that Tate needed to get that fork in her belly,

Their adopted, Chesa, is one of Chavezes right hand men along with Billy of course.

This is your Chicago. This is what spawned the asswipe in the White House. Anything sound familiar?
Yes. Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, as is his wife. He is, and was, an enemy of the USA and our Constitution. He was in BHO's circle in Chicago and Van Jones, the Communist, IS in BHO's circle.

And, BHO is President.

Anyway, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit.

Yes. Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, as is his wife. He is, and was, an enemy of the USA and our Constitution. He was in BHO's circle in Chicago and Van Jones, the Communist, IS in BHO's circle.

And, BHO is President.

Anyway, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit.

:clap2:

What is the official statement of the tea party?

This is a fabricated movement.

Plas you know me. I ran in the 60's. I was more left than half the kids on this board. But I know my left and I know it well.

This is a joke by wannabes. This is disturbing though. Who's yanking their chain?

I ran with abby and jerry. we were part of a revolution. what is this shit I am witnessing?

You're witnessing a bunch of stoners being used by a very wealthy man to further his agenda.

They aren't stoners. Herein lies the truth. If they were stoners they would be listening to Coast to Coast and know what the truth is. Joking here.:lol:

These are plants for true.

I want every name of every person there.

I'm going to start up a page where people can report who is at this supposed rally.

Let's dance. I guarantee you these are for the 90 percentage union whack jobs. But lets see. I won't sully Hannity with this.

I love Sean because he stays above the fray. If there is one person on this planet who just amazes me on a daily basis in the media realm, it's Sean. You can't even imagine the dance I have to do on radio to try to get him in on my old Grundig when Ed comes on out of Fargo and I want to bazooka barf but I still can't get Sean on WLS because they haven't done the switch.

People will be able to find the link when I finally put up a page. And that will be my mission later today.

But you must remember peoples, none of this is grass roots. I can smell BS a mile away.I used to be in the business of BS.

YOWZAH these people are horrid at it.

This is a fabricated movement.

Plas you know me. I ran in the 60's. I was more left than half the kids on this board. But I know my left and I know it well.

This is a joke by wannabes. This is disturbing though. Who's yanking their chain?

I ran with abby and jerry. we were part of a revolution. what is this shit I am witnessing?

You're witnessing a bunch of stoners being used by a very wealthy man to further his agenda.

They aren't stoners. Herein lies the truth. If they were stoners they would be listening to Coast to Coast and know what the truth is. Joking here.:lol:

These are plants for true.

I want every name of every person there.

I'm going to start up a page where people can report who is at this supposed rally.

Let's dance. I guarantee you these are for the 90 percentage union whack jobs. But lets see. I won't sully Hannity with this.

I love Sean because he stays above the fray. If there is one person on this planet who just amazes me on a daily basis in the media realm, it's Sean. You can't even imagine the dance I have to do on radio to try to get him in on my old Grundig when Ed comes on out of Fargo and I want to bazooka barf but I still can't get Sean on WLS because they haven't done the switch.

People will be able to find the link when I finally put up a page. And that will be my mission later today.

But you must remember peoples, none of this is grass roots. I can smell BS a mile away.I used to be in the business of BS.

YOWZAH these people are horrid at it.

I'll be interested in the list when you've completed it.

After you've completed and researched it, you might be able to make the claims in your post. Right now it’s just ignorance.

You're not the only one who knows bs when they see it.

Bill Ayers didn't write that statement, either. If you want an "official" source for it, go here: Declaration of the Occupation of New York City | NYC General Assembly That's on the NYC General Assembly web site.

It amazes me how many people think that businesses "give" people jobs out of the goodness of their hearts, and that if we are too mean to them they'll pout and stop. But I guess it shouldn't surprise me that so many right-wingers are ignorant of economics; if they weren't, they wouldn't be right-wingers.

Just FYI, a business hires people because it must: because it cannot satisfy all of the customers it has, or expects to have, with the staff currently employed. Businesses will hire people if the need arises regardless of whether or not we are mean to them, and they will not hire people until the need arises regardless of whether or not we are nice to them.

Government policy can affect how much businesses need to hire people, though. For example, if the government were to immediately slap a 10% surtax on all income over a million dollars a year, and use the revenues to send a check to every adult making less than, say, $30k, this would promote hiring. Because all that money would be spent buying things and business would have to hire more people to meet all that demand.

Even better would be a long-term solution. If the government would reverse its anti-union stance and aggressively enforce labor law, helping to unionize the service sector, and at the same time reverse tax and trade policies that encourage outsourcing, and enforce the laws against businesses that hire illegal immigrants, that would contract the labor supply and also improve labor's bargaining position, driving wages up. Higher wages mean higher demand and more spending, which means businesses have to hire more people.

The way to make businesses serve the public good is not to be either nice or mean to them. It's to be tough with them, as much for their own good as for ours.

The power brokers are shivering in their fine italian shoes

As we gather
together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must
not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people
who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we
are your allies. As one people, united, we acknowledge the
reality: that the future of the human race requires the cooperation of
its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon
corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their
own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government
derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek
consent to extract wealth from the people and the Earth; and that no
true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic
power. We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit
over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality,
run our governments. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right,
to let these facts be known. They have taken our houses through an illegal foreclosure process, despite not having the original mortgage. They have taken bailouts from taxpayers with impunity, and continue to give Executives exorbitant bonuses.
They have perpetuated inequality and discrimination in the
workplace based on age, the color of one’s skin, sex, gender identity
and sexual orientation. They have poisoned the food supply through negligence, and undermined the farming system through monopolization.
They have profited off of the torture, confinement, and cruel
treatment of countless nonhuman animals, and actively hide these
practices. They have continuously sought to strip employees of the right to negotiate for better pay and safer working conditions. They have held students hostage with tens of thousands of dollars of debt on education, which is itself a human right. They have consistently outsourced labor and used that outsourcing as leverage to cut workers’ healthcare and pay. They have influenced the courts to achieve the same rights as people, with none of the culpability or responsibility.
They have spent millions of dollars on legal teams that look for
ways to get them out of contracts in regards to health insurance. They have sold our privacy as a commodity. They have used the military and police force to prevent freedom of the press. They have deliberately declined to recall faulty products endangering lives in pursuit of profit. They determine economic policy, despite the catastrophic failures their policies have produced and continue to produce. They have donated large sums of money to politicians supposed to be regulating them. They continue to block alternate forms of energy to keep us dependent on oil.
They continue to block generic forms of medicine that could save
people’s lives in order to protect investments that have already turned a
substantive profit. They have purposely covered up oil spills, accidents, faulty bookkeeping, and inactive ingredients in pursuit of profit. They purposefully keep people misinformed and fearful through their control of the media. They have accepted private contracts to murder prisoners even when presented with serious doubts about their guilt. They have perpetuated colonialism at home and abroad. They have participated in the torture and murder of innocent civilians overseas. They continue to create weapons of mass destruction in order to receive government contracts.* To the people of the world, We, the New York City General Assembly occupying Wall Street in Liberty Square, urge you to assert your power.
Exercise your right to peaceably assemble; occupy public space;
create a process to address the problems we face, and generate solutions
accessible to everyone. To all communities that take
action and form groups in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer
support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal. Join us and make your voices heard!

Bill Ayers didn't write that statement, either. If you want an "official" source for it, go here: Declaration of the Occupation of New York City | NYC General Assembly That's on the NYC General Assembly web site.

It amazes me how many people think that businesses "give" people jobs out of the goodness of their hearts, and that if we are too mean to them they'll pout and stop. But I guess it shouldn't surprise me that so many right-wingers are ignorant of economics; if they weren't, they wouldn't be right-wingers.

Just FYI, a business hires people because it must: because it cannot satisfy all of the customers it has, or expects to have, with the staff currently employed. Businesses will hire people if the need arises regardless of whether or not we are mean to them, and they will not hire people until the need arises regardless of whether or not we are nice to them.

Government policy can affect how much businesses need to hire people, though. For example, if the government were to immediately slap a 10% surtax on all income over a million dollars a year, and use the revenues to send a check to every adult making less than, say, $30k, this would promote hiring. Because all that money would be spent buying things and business would have to hire more people to meet all that demand.

Even better would be a long-term solution. If the government would reverse its anti-union stance and aggressively enforce labor law, helping to unionize the service sector, and at the same time reverse tax and trade policies that encourage outsourcing, and enforce the laws against businesses that hire illegal immigrants, that would contract the labor supply and also improve labor's bargaining position, driving wages up. Higher wages mean higher demand and more spending, which means businesses have to hire more people.

The way to make businesses serve the public good is not to be either nice or mean to them. It's to be tough with them, as much for their own good as for ours.
Bill Ayers is a all-in supporter of OWS. Bill Ayers is also a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. He was and is an enemy of the USA and our Constitution. He is an admitted murderer.

Nice guy, for a terrorist pig and a piece of shit.

Keith Olbermann????

*snicker*

Bill Ayers is a all-in supporter of OWS. Bill Ayers is also a terrorist pig and a piece of shit.

As I asked on the other thread, if he came out in favor of breathing, would you hold your breath?

Bill Ayers is a all-in supporter of OWS. Bill Ayers is also a terrorist pig and a piece of shit.

As I asked on the other thread, if he came out in favor of breathing, would you hold your breath?

Do you actually think that Ayers being in favor of anything obvious gives him a pass for his terrorist activities and support of a destructive, statist agenda?

Do you actually think that Ayers being in favor of anything obvious gives him a pass for his terrorist activities and support of a destructive, statist agenda?

What I actually think is that this thread is about OWS, not Bill Ayers, and therefore any opinions of him are irrelevant.

Further, I think that rejecting OWS because Ayers supports it is exactly like holding your breath because he approves of breathing.

Bill Ayers is a all-in supporter of OWS. Bill Ayers is also a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. He was and is an enemy of the USA and our Constitution. He is an admitted murderer.

Nice guy, for a terrorist pig and a piece of shit.

"And they are scared, now.

You can smell it."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Here is the meat of the message... I clipped out the list of what THEY did... because ultimately those are the facts at issue and it just makes it simpler to parse...

As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies. As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality:

that the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the Earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power.

We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.........

First OFFICIAL Release from OCCUPY WALL STREET | OccupyWallSt.org Forum

Last edited:
here is the meat of the message... I clipped out the list of what they did... because ultimately those are the facts at issue and it just makes it simpler to parse...

as we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies. As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality:

That the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power.

We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. we have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.........

first official release from occupy wall street | occupywallst.org forum

what are they going to replace capitalism with valerie? Do ya know?

We don't have Capitalism anymore. Big Government and Big Cronies have replace it with Monetarism.

Forum List

Back