The Official OWS Statement

So am I the only one that got the Tin Foil hat feeling from that "statement"? The reading style didn't help either imo...

For some reason the whole part where they claim companies put college students in debt for an education that is a right stuck out to me... First it's the student that took the money to "invest" in their future that put themselves in that debt and secondly a college education is not a right and it should never ever be.

These people seem as if they have no real life experience but like "powerful" or "big words" as a way to weasel their way out of their own bad choices and take no responsibility for their actions

I see, they not only do not have any goals, all they really have is a list of allegations against "They."

Who are they, and how did they do all those things?

That's what I noticed and why I just said in my post "that tin foil hat feeling" is what I get from them.

"They forced me to take 80k in school debt" then "they made it so I can't get a job." We don’t even get to hear what these people went to school for, we just get to assume they made all the right choices and in the end they were screwed by "them," "those guys"... over there... but hidden, behind all their money and power and big buildings… n shit.

HAHAHA!! Did you see they got peppersprayed!?!?! That is some funny shit. I have been sprayed too, 500,000 scovile heat unit Defense technology, but because of the nature of my work I had to get sprayed to be qualified to carry it. I think it's funny myself. Especially because the only reason they are protesting is to try and collapse the system just like they did in egypt and libya, the unions are involved all the way around.
What a weak bunch of bitches, dont even realize that when the system collapses, their safety net goes away, a dictatorship gives a shit less about what they want or need when that dictator takes over. Morons. Remember morons, the ends justify the means, that means they are using you to get to said ends. Dumbasses.

Last edited:

Maybe you should go down to your local meeting and find out??? They are nationwide with groups everywhere.

Its really quite interesting. Communication from each hub and decisions are pretty barbarion using a 'rain stick' and voting via crowd signals. Interhub communications is done through the internet.

And yes, it is grassroots, an attempt has already been made to turn them into a political party and they have rejected it.

Citizens of the World unite and let's all join a commune and sing Kumbaya.:thup:

features_ayers1.jpg

This Bill Ayers?

One of the few people on earth who's funeral I hope the WBC actually pickets.

There is no OFFICAL OWS organization.

There are organizations without doubt, but none to my knowledge has a legit claim on owning this mess.

There are organizations without doubt, but none to my knowledge has a legit claim on owning this mess.

Then your 'knowledge' is somewhat out of date. This is the work of Watermelon Man, Van Jones and his buddies at Tides.

LOL. CG, had I not been gone on business, I would have been with them in Portland. And many that I know, tradesmen, 40 and older, were.

It is time to let the corperations know that we see their objectivie. We do not like state corperatism in this nation and intend to put a stop to it now. These same people, young and old, will be voting in the next election.

Then your 'knowledge' is somewhat out of date. This is the work of Watermelon Man, Van Jones and his buddies at Tides.

Of course it is, with the blessing of the Democrat party and the Obama.
I guess they really think people are fools.

Forum List

Back