The Obama Deception, Have you seen it and what do you think?

You are about to see another 1 hour's worth on tv tonight. :lol:
I don't care who ya' are, that's FREAKIN' FUNNY!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

lol that is funny considering I don't currently watch Fox if that is what U R referring to. Now back to any one who may have seen the Film. Any thoughts?

Um, he's referring to the fact that Obama is about to give another one of his lame duck speeches. Further exposing more deception on his part.

Please only talk about it if you have seen it.

Produced by Alex Jones, the godfather of conspiracy theories? No, I wouldn't waste my time nor money. That's an old release and apparently wasn't as *hot* as ol' Alex had hoped, since if there were any truth to the hypotheses in it, we would have heard a lot more about it.

alex jones videos "'while not ALWAYS truthful" are at least a hell of a lot more accurate then the corporate controlled media.great video by Jones.This one is well documented and well researched.as a kennedy assasination researcher,i was very pleased on how he talked about his assassination and how he was the last true president we had and how if the president doesnt do what the military industrial complex wants them to do-the same complex that Eisenhower tried warned the american people about,how they were taking over the country" I was pleased how he talked about it and how it still affects our lives today.

Hey Pale Rider!
Activate your private message box. I've got a couple o' questions about the vets M/C. Your box says you aren't accepting private messages, or you've been banned from receiving/sending them.

Pale Rider is a racist hypocrite whiner that gives the human race a bad name.He only hates Obama as a president cause he is black obviously.He ignores evidence and facts that proves my user name is true.Facts that Jones himself has talked about in his videos.He calls Jones a delusional nut for saying 9/11 was an inside job YET he endorces Jones video The Obama Deception.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

what a total hypocrite racist jerk and to think that I actually defended him against the people who called him names and insulted him for his threads he made about Obama.I sure regret that now.He is such a whiner and hypocrite.He goes and complains about the childish name calling he got from people when he made his Obama threads yet then goes off on me calling me names when all I did was tell him he needs to get over his irrational Obama deception and talk about more important government conspiracys like 9/11. Freaking hypocrite and a Bush lover obviously.what a jerk.

Hello Everyone,
Newbie here, thought I'd jump right in. Interesting comments, thoughts, and ideas abound around this thread. Like to get some reaction in offering the possibility that, for myself, I cannot recall a time when this country ever had, truly ever had a President who did us right and was an upstanding model citizen for themselves. Anyone, anyone??? This new President of ours has been picked on no differently than any other President this country has had before him. The only difference here, and I know , I know, it has nothing to do with race...ha, it does, it does I tell you! Look around closely. Check out your stations with the attention to see. Since his Presidency began, the signs have been almost unnoticable, unless you looked with intent. Take me up on it. For one whole week out of your lives, watch around you and will see, more and more ads with his race of people. Look at reputable magazines for one week and you will find every other page having a shot of a woman of color in ads that once were only seen with a caucasian woman in the advertisement. Watch T.V. and Cable and you will begin to see with fresh eyes that this is an Obama doing. He is the one and his close groups are infiltrating America into a Black is Black Nation Only. I noticed it along with quite a few other people right after he was sworn into office. That first whole week, I thought, well, nothing wrong with a few new ads here and there with people of color, noting wrong with it all, however, after the first week, I got to noticing more and more. Conspiracy to Change that's what Obama is after, that's what he's about, changing the American color! I think White America better take a long hard look at itself and come to the realization that we are all going to have to pay this race for what our forfathers did! Let me know what you think??
BReeZy:)

Hello Everyone,
Newbie here, thought I'd jump right in. Interesting comments, thoughts, and ideas abound around this thread. Like to get some reaction in offering the possibility that, for myself, I cannot recall a time when this country ever had, truly ever had a President who did us right and was an upstanding model citizen for themselves. Anyone, anyone??? This new President of ours has been picked on no differently than any other President this country has had before him. The only difference here, and I know , I know, it has nothing to do with race...ha, it does, it does I tell you! Look around closely. Check out your stations with the attention to see. Since his Presidency began, the signs have been almost unnoticable, unless you looked with intent. Take me up on it. For one whole week out of your lives, watch around you and will see, more and more ads with his race of people. Look at reputable magazines for one week and you will find every other page having a shot of a woman of color in ads that once were only seen with a caucasian woman in the advertisement. Watch T.V. and Cable and you will begin to see with fresh eyes that this is an Obama doing. He is the one and his close groups are infiltrating America into a Black is Black Nation Only. I noticed it along with quite a few other people right after he was sworn into office. That first whole week, I thought, well, nothing wrong with a few new ads here and there with people of color, noting wrong with it all, however, after the first week, I got to noticing more and more. Conspiracy to Change that's what Obama is after, that's what he's about, changing the American color! I think White America better take a long hard look at itself and come to the realization that we are all going to have to pay this race for what our forfathers did! Let me know what you think??
BReeZy:)

irrelevant

Forum List

Back