The Obama Deception, Have you seen it and what do you think?

i saw it. i thought it was ridiculous. well i should say i saw some of it, it was unbearable over reaching in my opinion

Please only talk about it if you have seen it.
There is no Obama deception.

He says exactly what he means and means what he says. :cool:

lol I thought I said do not talk about it if you have not seen the film. Note to those who may read this and not seen the movie it isn't just some anti-obama movie it uncovers things with bush as well

If they haven't, they can right here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

Produced by Alex Jones, the godfather of conspiracy theories? No, I wouldn't waste my time nor money. That's an old release and apparently wasn't as *hot* as ol' Alex had hoped, since if there were any truth to the hypotheses in it, we would have heard a lot more about it.

Produced by Alex Jones, the godfather of conspiracy theories? No, I wouldn't waste my time nor money. That's an old release and apparently wasn't as *hot* as ol' Alex had hoped, since if there were any truth to the hypotheses in it, we would have heard a lot more about it.

ya cuz the main stream media was all over the van jones story................

All a person has to do is look at who owns and runs the banks and financial institutions, to see who is behind this world government.

Just check out their last names.

Which has to do with this subject...how?

Hey Pale Rider!
Activate your private message box. I've got a couple o' questions about the vets M/C. Your box says you aren't accepting private messages, or you've been banned from receiving/sending them.

Last edited:

Which has to do with this subject...how?

it was used as an example of how the main stream media will not pick up a story that might cast obama or his crew in a bad light....

Alex Jones film are consistently in he google video top 100 ..they have been viewed by millions

The radical activist right wing is resisting as strenuously the constitutional and elected process and results as did the Southerners in 1860 and 1861.

You are not the majority, rightoids. Your hatred does not count. You will fail. BHO captured your children yesterday, and he will turn the other 65% of adult America against you tonight. It is over for you.

Health care reform will pass.

The radical activist right wing is resisting as strenuously the constitutional and elected process and results as did the Southerners in 1860 and 1861.

You are not the majority, rightoids. Your hatred does not count. You will fail. BHO captured your children yesterday, and he will turn the other 65% of adult America against you tonight. It is over for you.

Health care reform will pass.

I am certain some sort of reform will pass, but the public option is dead on arrival, too many democrats are scared to death of this, they know that if they vote for this they will have held the political gun to their own heads and pulled the trigger.

You might look at the polling data, it appears to have missed it. :lol:

Forum List

Back