Liberals are Cannibalizing other Liberals over Glorious Leader's Speech on 999

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Liberals are Cannibalizing other Liberals over Glorious Leader's Speech on 999...

On the People's (r)epublic of Boulder's Err Amerika Affiliate, the Guest Host that Replaces Jay "Boat Drynks" Marvin has been Battling Liberals all Morning over Barry's ME! Tour's Stop at the Joint Session of Congress he Shamelessly called last Night in a Continuation of his Narcissism and Self-Serving ways.

Being True to himself, and to what Barry USED to say about Single Payer and that it would take a DemocRAT Controlled Congress and Presidency, David Sarota is Angry and Ashamed of the President for NOT being True to his Word.

He just told a Older Lady who Called to take him to Task for taking the President to Task, and that Ended with David telling that Caller to NEVER Call back again.

It's like a Symphony and I will be Listening to it ALL Morning!

Can't wait to see if ShithEaD Shultz will Bow to Glorious Leader, or if he will Call him on his Bullshit.

Can't wait!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!... "Fredrick" a "Black Man" just got done and he said he was not going to Vote for Obama again, and that he would put an "I" next to his name. (Time 8:40 AM MST/760 AM Denver/Boulder)

Not going well for Glorious Leader!

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back