The number one problem with America...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This country was FOUNDED on not trusting government, pukenozzle. You think it's a problem we're not all government trusting lemmings? That's not a PROBLEM. It's quite the opposite.:cuckoo:

rush_lemmings_001.jpg

Wankin.gif

What's sad is you think your artist rendition actually has meaning in the debate.

The number 1 problem with America is we the people.

We are corrupt. We don't take responsibility for our actions. We expect others to give us things whether we deserve them or not. We expect to be able to live the high lifestyle whether we can afford to or not. We have no core principles keeping us together and on the right path anymore. We are apathetic.
It's worse, than that.

You're.....

Republicans!!!

"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." - THOMAS JEFFERSON

Tax The $uper Rich Now, Or Face A Revolution

"Yes, tax the Super Rich. Tax them now. Before the other 99% rise up, trigger a new American Revolution, a meltdown and the Great Depression 2.

Revolutions build over long periods — to critical mass, a flash point. Then they ignite suddenly, unpredictably. Like Egypt, started on a young Google executive’s Facebook page. Then it goes viral, raging uncontrollably. Can’t be stopped. Here in America the set-up is our nation’s pervasive “Super-Rich Delusion.”

We know the Super Rich don’t care. Not about you. Nor the American public. They can’t see. Can’t hear. Stay trapped in their Forbes-400 bubble. An echo chamber that isolates them. They see the public as faceless workers, customers, taxpayers.

Here’s how one savvy insider who knows described this Super-Rich Delusion: “The top 1% live privileged lives, aren’t worried about much. Families vacation at the best resorts. Their big concerns are finding the best Pilates teacher, best masseuse, best surgeons, best private schools. They aren’t concerned with the underlying deterioration of America or the world, except in the abstract, because they aren’t directly affected by it. That’s not to say they aren’t sympathetic, aware, or don’t talk about the issues you bring up. They are largely concerned with protecting and enhancing their socio-economic positions, ensuring their families live well. And nothing you write about will change things.”

Everything's temporary.....

92.gif
-
92.gif
-
92.gif

Last edited:
In my opinion, the biggest problem with the United States is that people no longer trust our government. The federal government has lost all of it's credibility, lies to the people, doesn't represent the people, and is far too powerful. Back in the 1700s and 1800s people trusted the government and the government didn't have all of these conspiracies they were performing against the American people. Our elected officials actually cared and were real people like you and me, not people like Obama or Bush or any of these clowns in Congress.

And to be honest, the people are partially responsible for this. Yes, it is important for the federal government to have some power, as to preserve the union, but we're hardly a union anymore, now we're just a single nation-state just like Russia or France. We're not a union or a confederation. People rely on the federal government for everything, instead of relying on their state governments.

The Constitution is a joke now, it's a wonderful document, but our own government only abides by it when it is convenient for them to do so. They have the CIA out there killing our own people simply because they "know too much," we have wiretapping and the Patriot Act. We have them keeping secrets from us and committing acts that are detrimental to the lives of Americans. We have horrible liberals who want to ban guns. We have abusive police forces and corrupt public officials who don't listen to the people. We need an honest government again, one that fully understands and respects the Constitution and that is by the people and for the people.

Aside from perhaps World War 2, the Federal government hasn't ever had the full faith of the people. Not even back with the founders. Jefferson and all his agrarian buddies didn't give an inch of trust to Hamilton and his band of New York elitist bankers. Hamilton thought that the Federal government and then by extension this entire brand-new country would fall apart if power was given to someone like Jefferson. This shit's been going on since day one, is what I'm saying. And yet here we are, still working it out.

Our Government grows larger and more powerful by the day. One day it will be all-consuming. Freedom & Liberty will be lost forever. It still surprises me that there are so many Government Goose Steppers in this country. They'll go along with anything depending on whether it's a 'D' or an 'R' by their name. So many are still lost in that Game. Our Government is out of control and it's only getting worse. People just seem to be giving their Freedom & Liberty away. And that's the biggest tragedy.

Our Government grows larger and more powerful by the day. One day it will be all-consuming. Freedom & Liberty will be lost forever. It still surprises me that there are so many Government Goose Steppers in this country. They'll go along with anything depending on whether it's a 'D' or an 'R' by their name. So many are still lost in that Game. Our Government is out of control and it's only getting worse. People just seem to be giving their Freedom & Liberty away. And that's the biggest tragedy.

Agreed.. The two party politics is broken. It's as if the majority of Americans can't distinguish between ideas unless they have a political affiliation. It's like gung-ho sport fans and their die hard team ethic. Only this isn't a sport.....

In my opinion, the biggest problem with the United States is that people no longer trust our government. The federal government has lost all of it's credibility, lies to the people, doesn't represent the people, and is far too powerful. Back in the 1700s and 1800s people trusted the government and the government didn't have all of these conspiracies they were performing against the American people. Our elected officials actually cared and were real people like you and me, not people like Obama or Bush or any of these clowns in Congress.

And to be honest, the people are partially responsible for this. Yes, it is important for the federal government to have some power, as to preserve the union, but we're hardly a union anymore, now we're just a single nation-state just like Russia or France. We're not a union or a confederation. People rely on the federal government for everything, instead of relying on their state governments.

The Constitution is a joke now, it's a wonderful document, but our own government only abides by it when it is convenient for them to do so. They have the CIA out there killing our own people simply because they "know too much," we have wiretapping and the Patriot Act. We have them keeping secrets from us and committing acts that are detrimental to the lives of Americans. We have horrible liberals who want to ban guns. We have abusive police forces and corrupt public officials who don't listen to the people. We need an honest government again, one that fully understands and respects the Constitution and that is by the people and for the people.

Aside from perhaps World War 2, the Federal government hasn't ever had the full faith of the people. Not even back with the founders. Jefferson and all his agrarian buddies didn't give an inch of trust to Hamilton and his band of New York elitist bankers. Hamilton thought that the Federal government and then by extension this entire brand-new country would fall apart if power was given to someone like Jefferson. This shit's been going on since day one, is what I'm saying. And yet here we are, still working it out.
Here we are??????

:eusa_eh:

Hell.....the Teabaggers are STILL waiting for The Lord to provide.....along with their neverending-faith that....some day....the rich-kid$ really WILL invite the 'Baggers to their party.
eusa_doh.gif

Agreed.. The two party politics is broken. It's as if the majority of Americans can't distinguish between ideas unless they have a political affiliation. It's like gung-ho sport fans and their die hard team ethic. Only this isn't a sport.....

Yea it's sad. Just look at this Libyan War for example. Now the Left/D's are all for bombing & killing. Their even calling it "Humanitarian." Gee what a coincidence that it's one of their fellow D's doing all the bombing & killing now. Now they're all stuck in Cheerlead/Justification Mode. We really do need a Third Party or at least some real Independent-minded Candidates. Meanwhile the Government only grows larger & more powerful by the day. :(

Yea it's sad. Just look at this Libyan War for example. Now the Left/D's are all for bombing & killing. Their even calling it "Humanitarian." Gee what a coincidence that it's one of their fellow D's doing all the bombing & killing now. Now they're all stuck in Cheerlead/Justification Mode. We really do need a Third Party or at least some real Independent-minded Candidates. Meanwhile the Government only grows larger & more powerful by the day. :(

Im not sure we need another party as much as we need to stop thinking in parties and start focusing on developing principles in our lives that root out corruption and pride in ourselves.

This country was FOUNDED on not trusting government, pukenozzle. You think it's a problem we're not all government trusting lemmings? That's not a PROBLEM. It's quite the opposite.:cuckoo:

I like the way all the pseudo-cons are now coming out with their mis-trust of the Gub-ment whines. When in the entire 8 year of the Bush administration, not a peep......

The two parties are the two sides of the same coin.

Our Government grows larger and more powerful by the day. One day it will be all-consuming. Freedom & Liberty will be lost forever. It still surprises me that there are so many Government Goose Steppers in this country. They'll go along with anything depending on whether it's a 'D' or an 'R' by their name.
Yeah....let's simply ignore all o' those folks who figure amendments against flag-burning & abortion are gonna cure all our ills!! How the fuck can THEY be depended-upon??!!!

Here we are??????

Hell.....the Teabaggers are STILL waiting for The Lord to provide.....along with their neverending-faith that....some day....the rich-kid$ really WILL invite the 'Baggers to their party.
eusa_doh.gif

I have no idea why you even bother quoting me. Not one word in my post referred to the T-Party. Put your crayons and non-sequiturs away.

Yeah.....don't forget to mention that to the 1%ers/high-roller$....as you run-by their sky-boxes.

:cuckoo:

(They'll be the ones pointing-at-you & laughing.)​

I like the way all the pseudo-cons are now coming out with their mis-trust of the Gub-ment whines. When in the entire 8 year of the Bush administration, not a peep......

The two parties are the two sides of the same coin.

Funny. Every one I see not trusting government now didn't trust it during the Bush administration either.

I think you just have selective hearing.

Im not sure we need another party as much as we need to stop thinking in parties and start focusing on developing principles in our lives that root out corruption and pride in ourselves.
Yeah.....as-long-as we don't make things too-inconvenient for the 1%ers/high-roller$.

Wankin.gif

Meh, that is why we need to invest in the education system of this country. The "corruption" in our lives is deliberately implanted on a social psychological level inorder to obtain consumerism... (marketing). When people are educated better, they will make sounder choices in life.

Unless you're trying to say we need more religion in our lives. Which I whole heartedly disagree with.

Their faith in trickle-down is neverending..... :eusa_pray:

Meh, that is why we need to invest in the education system of this country. The "corruption" in our lives is deliberately implanted on a social psychological level inorder to obtain consumerism... (marketing). When people are educated better, they will make sounder choices in life.

Unless you're trying to say we need more religion in our lives. Which I whole heartedly disagree with.

I don't care whether you call it religion, virtue, morality, education.

We need to end the corruption in our lives. We need to end the dishonesty, the pride, the slothfulness, the idleness, the crudeness, the hatred, the living beyond our means. We need to stop lying to ourselves and start governing ourselves and keeping ourselves accountable to others and to God.

The people need to do more than recieve a better education. They need to become a better people. Doesn't matter how much you learn if you don't use it to make yourself better than you are now.

Personally, I think God has alot to do with helping us change. You might not care about God, but that doesnt mean you can't desire to be a better person. And that is what we need most of all.

Here we are??????

eusa_doh.gif

I have no idea why you even bother quoting me. Not one word in my post referred to the T-Party.
Yeah.....I'm well-aware how fearful too-many o' you "conservatives" are (of the 'Bagger-hoard).

Yeah.....let's (just) pretend they're not constantly defending the people who are hoarding this Country's riches!!
eusa_doh.gif

Here we are??????

eusa_doh.gif

I have no idea why you even bother quoting me. Not one word in my post referred to the T-Party.
Yeah.....I'm well-aware how fearful too-many o' you "conservatives" are (of the 'Bagger-hoard).

Yeah.....let's (just) pretend they're not constantly defending the people who are hoarding this Country's riches!!
eusa_doh.gif

I'm a conservative? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back