The Number of Mixed-Race Americans is Rapidly Rising. Will it Make a Difference?

What you're standing by is your own rather telling insecurity. Your attitude is part of the problem.

Wanting to spend my resources on my own family instead of the families of others, is not "insecurity", it is healthy self interest.

Another straw man. You are not doing yourself any favors today.

You said my position was insecurity, and I addressed that. .....

How did you address that? I didn't see that.

Wanting to spend my resources on my own family instead of the families of others, is not "insecurity", it is healthy self interest.

Are adopted children not "family"? If a child, to whatever degree, doesn't look exactly like either parent, is that a cause for embarrassment in your funhouse mirror world view?

Your strange insecurity highlights something relevant to the OP. The child of an interracial couple might not necessarily be the spitting image of either parent. Your comments suggest you would find this humiliating, or emasculating, or a cause for quivering insecurity. This what you think? If not, just say so.

I over heard an elderly white woman talking to a black teenager recently. The elderly white woman was telling the black teenager that he was half russian and should say so. The young teenager said that he would say that he was black.

THe woman seemed upset by this and told him to tell people all that he was. He replied that he could tell them he was brown.

THe woman let it drop, but did not seem very happy.

What - at all - does that have to do with my comments quoted above?

You're disappointing me again. If someone, or some couple, chooses to raise a child not biologically theirs, is that "the family of others"? Does your weird insecurity make you opposed to adoption? That suits the pro-abortionists just fine. Is that your position?

As i said, it takes a special person to do that.

You're disappointing me again. If someone, or some couple, chooses to raise a child not biologically theirs, is that "the family of others"? Does your weird insecurity make you opposed to adoption? That suits the pro-abortionists just fine. Is that your position?

Adoption takes a special person because YOU think it would be embarrassing? Are you fucking kidding me? How big a check did you write to Planned Parenthood this month?

Your strange insecurity highlights something relevant to the OP. The child of an interracial couple might not necessarily be the spitting image of either parent. Your comments suggest you would find this humiliating, or emasculating, or a cause for quivering insecurity. This what you think? If not, just say so.

I over heard an elderly white woman talking to a black teenager recently. The elderly white woman was telling the black teenager that he was half russian and should say so. The young teenager said that he would say that he was black.

THe woman seemed upset by this and told him to tell people all that he was. He replied that he could tell them he was brown.

The woman, obviously the young black's grandmother, was dealing with the fact that this descendant of her's, felt no connection or identity to her ethnic and cultural heritage.

Adoption takes a special person because YOU think it would be embarrassing? Are you fucking kidding me? How big a check did you write to Planned Parenthood this month?

Adoption takes a special person, because I have known people who have done it.

It is not for everyone. Indeed, I do not think that most people have it in them.

The woman, obviously the young black's grandmother, was dealing with the fact that this descendant of her's, felt no connection or identity to her ethnic and cultural heritage.

That's not what you said.

Are adopted children not "family"? If a child, to whatever degree, doesn't look exactly like either parent, is that a cause for embarrassment in your funhouse mirror world view?
The real test will be if there is a national catastrophe or economic depression.

Adoption takes a special person, because I have known people who have done it.

It is not for everyone. Indeed, I do not think that most people have it in them.

Because YOU have a weird racial insecurity? YOU are the "special" person, but for reasons you don't seem to recognize.

lol!!!!

Either she or her child did the interracial thing, and that branch of her family is now not identifying as her ethnically and/or culturally.

You can call that what you like.

lol!!!!

Either she or her child did the interracial thing, and that branch of her family is now not identifying as her ethnically and/or culturally.

You can call that what you like.

You may have to suck it up and admit that you're racist. Just sayin......

I
Mutts are almost always smarter and healthier than pure breeds.

That being said, I say “mix it up people!”
Wrong. They ALWAYS dumber than the white parent and smarter than the nonwhite parent.
What's most damaging to American society is the idea that more brown people will somehow "fix" it.
It’s not more brown people, it’s fewer racists. Because racists are always the most ignorant and uneducated people in the country. Always.
Nothing good comes from racists. All they know is damage.

Sadly, most of them belong to the Republican Party. Not that Democrats would want them. We don’t . Republicans are stuck with them.
Lol....David Duke is college educated,Jared Taylor is college educated,Virginia Abernathy is college educated I mean I can go on and on if you want just showing as usual you are full of shit.
When I was a grade school kid in the 60's watching racial mayhem on my family's first B&W TV with rabbit ears, I use to think about creating a law stating black and white citizens should make babies together until our entire population turns various shades of brown and gray.

Apparently the laws of LOVE are very slowly making my dream come true.

Peace.
Typical leftist totalitarian.

We disowned the race mixing slut in our family with her 2 mutt kids. She isn't welcome at family functions,my children do not call her Aunt etc etc. My kids are raised in a VAST majority white county and all our neighbors are white and they have white friends and because we don't push the anti white,white guilt bullshit on them they LOVE their heritage,history and culture and appreciate the history of our ancestors. They understand the anti white agenda of the media and politicians and see it every day in the real world,just like we ALL notice the rare white whores we see with half niglet babies walking around in a store there is NEVER a father around,either dead or in prison no doubt. 5 white kids I will have soon and I guarantee each and every one will marry white and produce more white babies. The thought of that pissing off the anti white elitist masters really warms my heart. They all know the consequences not just from me and their mother for race mixing but for the future of our blood line.

Some of your kids will grow up and know you're a world-class Ahole.

You can tell them exactly what to think when they're young. When they get older, you can't--and I can tell you, can you "guarantee" nothing.
I don't need to TELL them anything,they have eyes and ears and see and hear everything around them, we don't force them to interact with nonwhites nor feel guilty because they were born white. In fact we encourage them to have pride in where they come from. Oh and yes I am an asshole that's truly my personality and my kids know it. :)

Opinion | How Interracial Love Is Saving America
Will it change things over time, or is the need to fear an "other" too strong?
How can something America never needed for 250 years to be the greatest in the world needed now to "save" America?
Who said “needed to save America”?

Apparently you did and your article. The point of the OP? Now go into full leftard mode and deny it. Wow. Car 54 Where Are You?

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 9.07.09 PM.png

After 24 pages, I feel inclined to share my favorite Presbyterian minister's message, specifically on an episode on segregation, according to the actor Francois Clemons who played this role with him. So as you can see, no need to just grab everybody in the swimming pool.

But no. I actually dated a hot black woman with two kids. No I could not take them to my all Greek family functions or out on the lake. I could like I said if she was the one but she’d have to be Halle berry hot na mean? Lol I’d have to get over the embarrassment of having an all black family. ......

Proving once again that most democrats are racist hypocrites.
Are you married to a black woman with kids from a black man? You want to be Jim Carrey on me myself and Irene?

I’m just honest you’re not

How can something America never needed for 250 years to be the greatest in the world needed now to "save" America?

Apparently you did and your article. ...]

I didn’t write the article, dumbass. I just asked a question.

But no. I actually dated a hot black woman with two kids. No I could not take them to my all Greek family functions or out on the lake. I could like I said if she was the one but she’d have to be Halle berry hot na mean? Lol I’d have to get over the embarrassment of having an all black family. ......

Proving once again that most democrats are racist hypocrites.

I’m just honest .....

You’re anything but.

Ahha. You post a thread based on an article called: Love Is Saving America, then ask: Who said "needed
to save America?" Then calls others a dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

bone-head.jpg

Might want to get checked for calcium lesions
on the brain!

Ahha. You post a thread based on an article called: Love Is Saving America, then ask: Who said "needed
to save America?" Then calls others a dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 259622

Might want to get checked for calcium lesions
on the brain!

Calcium lesions on the brain? I never heard of that disease.

Forum List

Back