People Can Understand Each Other Just Fine

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
When people really listen to each other, really respect each other, really get to know people as individuals and not pieces to be used for stereotyping or other pre-judicial illogical nonsense.

When people really listen to each other, really respect each other, really get to know people as individuals and not pieces to be used for stereotyping or other pre-judicial illogical nonsense.
I love meeting new people.
Being introduced to nursing students and talking with patients is something I love about my job.

Being able to actually listen to others is why I’ve been so successful at my job. It’s also why I’ve been asked by nursing admin to help with psych patients.

Unkotare is calling me out because I'm white. I didn't say your face Was my trashcan. Or is. Its not was or is and wasn't going to be. I own a kimono, I could speak fluent Japanese. It just so happens black people could hold a knife to my Eye, and not kill me, do it.

Last edited:

What's illogical is ignoring proven trends among ethnic, cultural and religious groups and pretending that mashing them all together won't result in conflict.

Unkotare is calling me out because I'm white. I didn't say your face Was my trashcan. Or is. Its not was or is and wasn't going to be. I own a kimono, I could speak fluent Japanese. It just so happens black people could hold a knife to my Eye, and not kill me, do it.

Could anyone translate this gibberish?

What's illogical is ignoring proven trends among ethnic, cultural and religious groups and pretending that mashing them all together won't result in conflict.

As always, democrats are incapable of taking people as individuals.

...some people [ groups] /etc have their own beliefs and will NEVER change them no matter how many facts/truths/etc they are given .....they don't listen --they don't want to listen....they are brainwashed since childhood

Yeah, but sometimes when you really listen to an Individual is when you discover said Individual isn't respectable. Probably only takes about two minutes to conclude whether or not they have your respect, you don't need to sit around shooting the breeze if they're an asshole.

Now. The ones who aren't. Now you can get collective. I learn quite a bit from people I disagree with.

...some people [ groups] /etc have their own beliefs and will NEVER change them no matter how many facts/truths/etc they are given .....they don't listen --they don't want to listen....they are brainwashed since childhood

You might want to think about that.

Anybody who can't tell the difference between a Chinaman, and a Congoman must be more than a bit idiotic.

IF US immigration policy was kept at a sane level so as not to completely reshape the cultural and ethnic makeup of the country overnight THEN we could talk about individualism.

You might want to think about that.
....no --I don't think so ..a lot of people on all sides of every subject are not going to budge one inch...you see it on USMB everyday !!!!

IF US immigration policy was kept at a sane level so as not to completely reshape the cultural and ethnic makeup of the country overnight THEN we could talk about individualism.

It’s not conditional, it’s an attitude. You democrats are apparently incapable of taking people as individuals.

Forum List

Back