Ann Coulter: Pretty White Australian Girls’ Lives Matter

This does need to be appealed; then I will comment. Um: she was 40yo so hardly a girl. I consider it a tragedy rather than a crime but I respect the Court's decision.

Greg

This does need to be appealed; then I will comment. Um: she was 40yo so hardly a girl. I consider it a tragedy rather than a crime but I respect the Court's decision.

Greg

This is what happens when even police hire to fulfill racial quotas and so they can virtue single about how diverse their force is.

photo-1-19.jpg

~S~

Perhaps you should have posted this under Satire. Ann and Breitbart are rarely right about anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Perhaps you should have posted this under Satire. Ann and Breitbart are rarely right about anything.
Noor was found guilty today...3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. I think it should be appealed as it sounds odd. It does seem odd to me.

Greg

Noor was found guilty today...3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. I think it should be appealed as it sounds odd. It does seem odd to me.

Greg

What sounds odd?

Some of the testimony; not having on his body cam which would have verified his version. I'd just like to see the evidence examined by an appeals court.

Greg

This was tragic and unnecessary, but finally a cop is being held accountable for his CRIME.

His alibi was manufactured to fit the scene. He claims she slapped side of car hard and that his partner tried to draw his gun but it was caught and turned to Noor with fear in his eyes so quick draw Noor took pulled his and saved his partner. Defense destroyed it.

This is stupid. 1 white girl doesn't equal 1 black shot by law enforcement or security every 28 hours.

Forum List

Back