The Number of Mixed-Race Americans is Rapidly Rising. Will it Make a Difference?

The sad thing is how the media is pushing the inter racial agenda. Seems you cannot watch tv for 15 minutes without seeing a program or commercial with an inter racial couple and some of these are same sex couples. How far have we fallen in just a few short years.
You gotta love capitalism!
Not capitalism! but their agenda,
You know propaganda when you see it.
It's advertisement directed to sectors of demographics and it is a system capitalism uses to sell merchandise...
Right the advertisers are directing their commercials to a small demographic market, one would think they would want to go after the big market with their advertising money
They want anyone and everyone to spend money on their product, yes..

The sad thing is how the media is pushing the inter racial agenda. Seems you cannot watch tv for 15 minutes without seeing a program or commercial with an inter racial couple and some of these are same sex couples. How far have we fallen in just a few short years.
You gotta love capitalism!
Not capitalism! but their agenda,
You know propaganda when you see it.
It's advertisement directed to sectors of demographics and it is a system capitalism uses to sell merchandise...
Right the advertisers are directing their commercials to a small demographic market, one would think they would want to go after the big market with their advertising money

They are.

And a very, very strong, or very, very weak man, to not mind being seen doing it.

Why? What part does personal pride have to do with caring for a child? That's a very immature attitude.

How many people do you know doing it?

What does that have to do with it? Is there some quota for you to stop being immature?

Maturity is fairly normal.

When you claim something is an aspect of something normal, yet it is vanishingly rare, that means you are likely wrong.

And a very, very strong, or very, very weak man, to not mind being seen doing it.

Why? What part does personal pride have to do with caring for a child? That's a very immature attitude.

What does that have to do with it? Is there some quota for you to stop being immature?

When you claim something is an aspect of something normal, yet it is vanishingly [sic] rare, that means you are likely wrong.

Did you really think that was going to work? YOU introduced the idea of "normal." Take your straw man back home.

When you claim something is an aspect of something normal, yet it is vanishingly [sic] rare, that means you are likely wrong.

Did you really think that was going to work? YOU introduced the idea of "normal." Take your straw man back home.

Are you claiming that maturity is vanishingly rare in this world?

Are you claiming that maturity is vanishingly [sic] rare in this world?

You have more self-respect than to pull this transparent illogic. You've failed. Try again.

You have more self-respect than to pull this transparent illogic. You've failed. Try again.

I stand by my statement. Very few men are prepared to raise another man's offspring, especially if it is visually obvious.

I stand by my statement. Very few men are prepared to raise another man's offspring, especially if it is visually obvious.

What you're standing by is your own rather telling insecurity. Your attitude is part of the problem.

What you're standing by is your own rather telling insecurity. Your attitude is part of the problem.

Wanting to spend my resources on my own family instead of the families of others, is not "insecurity", it is healthy self interest.

Wanting to spend my resources on my own family instead of the families of others, is not "insecurity", it is healthy self interest.

Another straw man. You are not doing yourself any favors today.

You said my position was insecurity, and I addressed that. That you need to cry strawman instead of addressing my counterpoint,

is because you CAN'T.

You said my position was insecurity, and I addressed that. .....

How did you address that? I didn't see that.

Your strange insecurity highlights something relevant to the OP. The child of an interracial couple might not necessarily be the spitting image of either parent. Your comments suggest you would find this humiliating, or emasculating, or a cause for quivering insecurity. This what you think? If not, just say so.

You're disappointing me again. If someone, or some couple, chooses to raise a child not biologically theirs, is that "the family of others"? Does your weird insecurity make you opposed to adoption? That suits the pro-abortionists just fine. Is that your position?

Your strange insecurity highlights something relevant to the OP. The child of an interracial couple might not necessarily be the spitting image of either parent. Your comments suggest you would find this humiliating, or emasculating, or a cause for quivering insecurity. This what you think? If not, just say so.

I over heard an elderly white woman talking to a black teenager recently. The elderly white woman was telling the black teenager that he was half russian and should say so. The young teenager said that he would say that he was black.

THe woman seemed upset by this and told him to tell people all that he was. He replied that he could tell them he was brown.

THe woman let it drop, but did not seem very happy.

Opinion | How Interracial Love Is Saving America

Will it change things over time, or is the need to fear an "other" too strong?
Over a LONG time it might.

Ultimately it is the only way to defeat racism. Not just such relationships but simply leaving people alone to live their own lives as they see fit.

The SJW and progressive efforts to suppress and stamp out racism only make it worse and cause it to grow.

As technology advances the world grows figuratively smaller. People have to travel and migrate to find jobs and communicate with others more. Then of course they form relationships with people they would not have normally gotten together with. That's how racism dies.

Forum List

Back