The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEs it does. Are you familiar with the names of John Kerry, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Igor Danchenko, Kevin Clinesmith, Joseph Pientka, David Laufman, Mary McCord, George Toscas, Jonathan Winer, Jonathan Finer, Elizabeth Dibble, Michael Sussmann, Robbie Mook and Sidney Blumenthal?
Those are just a few of the cockroaches infesting our government who had a hand in Crossfire-Hurricane, the government effort to get Trump.

This isn't "about" Jeff Sessions. He's just one of the human waste that helped the government perpetrate this assault on Trump and the Republican Party.
Donnie Boy should be IN JAIL

I've noticed fairly oftern when Democrat voters are without the proverbial leg to stand on, they pretend not to have understood the posts that obliterated their worldviews.

I bet you don't even realize that that is simply a form of lying.

And....no.....lying is not your birthright, for being a Democrat.
Lol we both know you didn’t and can’t answer the question.

Give them credit......it was well planned and rehearsed.

Blame the Republicans....they had decades to recognize the enemy.

I can't really blame the Repubs. As the insurrectional Trump-hating Dimm Party made sure that they had 'The Donald' on a major defensive since day one and throughout his term.
It is actually a great testament to Trump and those Repubs that supported him that they got as much done as they did in one term!!
It took a fraudulent election and an installed puppet to undo it all that leads us up to today's dystopia.

I can't really blame the Repubs. As the insurrectional Trump-hating Dimm Party made sure that they had 'The Donald' on a major defensive since day one and throughout his term.
It is actually a great testament to Trump and those Repubs that supported him that they got as much done as they did in one term!!
It took a fraudulent election and an installed puppet to undo it all that leads us up to today's dystopia.

It goes back far further than Trump.

The 32nd President bonded with Stalin and the Bolsheviks, and gave communism a cushy home in our country.

With this result:

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

It goes back far further than Trump.

The 32nd President bonded with Stalin and the Bolsheviks, and gave communism a cushy home in our country.

With this result:

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

Race and gender I can buy into. Class, not so much because the avg. American doesn't understand it.

Because

Eejit

We received a COPY OF OUR BALLOTS by return mail

I pity you
No one is concerned about whether your votes were recorded. You're one of the conspirators. It's the people you are trying to screw that are concerned

Why are you LYING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back