The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law
Lol all this says is that the voting rules changed. What were the changes? How did they affect the results to where Trump should have won? Go ahead. Ill wait.

That would be goose-steppers of the FBI and the CIA.

1. The Hunter Biden Laptop story was censored by the state media.

2.The Democrat handmaidens rushed out ot lie about the Laptop story.

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel ...

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/19 › hunter...
Oct 19, 2020 — More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice ...

50 former intelligence officials warn NY Post story sounds like ...

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 521823-5...
Oct 20, 2020 — More than 50 former intelligence officials said emails alleged to have been found on a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden show signs of a ...

3. "CIA Officer Who Signed Crackhead Hunter Biden Laptop Letter Says He Takes ‘Special Pride’ for ‘Swinging the Election Away From Trump’​

Posted on March 29, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody
John Sipher, who served for more than 20-years as a CIA senior operations officer, wrote, “I take special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump,” reported enVolve.

“I lost the election for Trump? Well then I fell [sic] pretty good about my influence,” the ex-CIA officer wrote.

4. ....list of “officials” that “signed a letter saying that the laptop has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

“Yet, these 51 purported intelligence experts didn’t have any evidence to back up their assertions at the time – they were merely operating off a convenient hunch that happened to behoove the Biden campaign right before the election.”

“The letter they’d all signed on to was published on October 19th of 2020, a mere five days after the New York Post dropped the bombshell story on the laptop that has since been validated by a myriad of outlets – to include The New York Times.”

Illegitimate President Biden cited the letter during the 2020 presidential election as proof the laptop story was false. According to former Attorney General Willam Barr and a scathing report in Politico, Biden knew the letter was not based on evidence but reported it as fact to win the election.

Last week, The New York Times circumspectly admitted its reporting on the Hunter laptop story was inaccurate."
ussanews.com

Empress Royalty Strengthens Management and Appoints New Chief Financial Officer | VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2022 / Empress Royalty Corp. (TSXV:EMPR)(OTCQB:EMPYF) (“Empress” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment of Janet M

VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2022 / Empress Royalty Corp. (TSXV:EMPR)(OTCQB:EMPYF) (“Empress” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment of Janet Meiklejohn as Chief Financial Officer of the Company. “It gives me great pleasure to welcome Janet to the Empress team as Chief...
ussanews.com
ussanews.com

1648590612683.png
lol why are even talking about Hunter’s laptop right now?

Piss off.

LOL

Keep dancing. I'm not voting for your shitty candidate. Beg, plead, make excuse after excuse - but it ain't happening. If Republicans or Democrats want my vote, they're going to have to do better.

Everytime I expose the lack of thinking by one of these gormless idiots, vulgarity follows.

They can't help it, so irked by having been embarrassed.

What we have agreed to is that you don't care to vote American.

Let's leave it at that.

Hmmm . . . . because the FBI is infested with deep state minions who have no interest in enforcing the law.

Because Jeff Sessions recused himself are refused to prosecute her. That's why Trump got rid of him.

It's not stopped. Barr put Duram on the job. Of course, Biden is doing everything possible to obstruct him.
Lol deep state in the FBI. Gee what a convenient explanation. It explains everything! You have no evidence whatsoever, but it explains it!

Also, if this was about Jeff Sessions and the deep state, why would the democrats bother impeaching Trump if they had nothing to worry about anyway as far as Hillary goes?

Piss off.

LOL

Keep dancing. I'm not voting for your shitty candidate. Beg, plead, make excuse after excuse - but it ain't happening. If Republicans or Democrats want my vote, they're going to have to do better.

"...they're going to have to do better."

You're lying..

Let's prove it.

Better than this?

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.
1653841375090.png

More????

Sure thing.....I kinda like slapping you around, dolt.

Can you name the Trump policies you voted against????

Time for vulgarity?????

Lol all this says is that the voting rules changed. What were the changes? How did they affect the results to where Trump should have won? Go ahead. Ill wait.

Changed by whom?

What body is given the exclusive right to make those changes, by the Constitution.

It's a reading comprehension question.....you know, the type that kept you going to summer school.

Exactly. Way better.

Go fuck yourself, you pompous, empty-headed bitch.

Does that work?

Here I am slappin’ you around like a school girl at a Taliban picnic.

And exactly what I predicted......when they can't answer, and embarrassed.....this is the languge one should expect.

"POLL: MOST VOTERS STILL BELIEVE CHEATING CHANGED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

View attachment 651051
Nearly two years after the 2020 presidential election, voters remain doubtful about the legitimacy of the 2020 election.

55 percent of likely U.S. voters believe cheating changed its outcome, a recent Rasmussen poll shows. The survey was conducted across 1,000 likely U.S. voters on May 23-24. Only 39 percent of respondents overall indicated that cheating did not affect the election.

When broken down by political party, most Republicans and Independents expressed doubts over the fairness of the highly debatable election. However, Democrats did not.

It didn't. He lost. End of story. Posting article after article from alt-right media sources that have ZERO credibility won't change that fact either.

Yessiree. You have the biggest, hairiest cock of any motherfucker on this board. You rawk!

The best you can do???

Did you learn that language at mommy's knee?

Should I be apoligizing for taking advantage of one with your.....limited.....ability?

It didn't. He lost. End of story. Posting article after article from alt-right media sources that have ZERO credibility won't change that fact either.

I can prove that the election was illegitimate.

PROVE!!!!

Watch me do so, and leave you speechless:

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

supreme.justia.com

“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

And after you Democrats stole the election.....Karma kicked you in the behind:

1653843926113.png

Changed by whom?

What body is given the exclusive right to make those changes, by the Constitution.

It's a reading comprehension question.....you know, the type that kept you going to summer school.
So you don’t know what the changes were or how they affected a fraudulent count?

So you don’t know what the changes were or how they affected a fraudulent count?

I've noticed fairly oftern when Democrat voters are without the proverbial leg to stand on, they pretend not to have understood the posts that obliterated their worldviews.

I bet you don't even realize that that is simply a form of lying.

And....no.....lying is not your birthright, for being a Democrat.

I can prove that the election was illegitimate.

PROVE!!!!

Watch me do so, and leave you speechless:

Wherein we find this:

supreme.justia.com

NYTimes

And after you Democrats stole the election.....Karma kicked you in the behind:

View attachment 651330

Retard, state legislatures passed laws as to who can select electors. Meaning the 2020 presidential election was legit and in accordance with the Constitution and you're a moron for thinking you just proved it wasn't.

Lol deep state in the FBI. Gee what a convenient explanation. It explains everything! You have no evidence whatsoever, but it explains it!

Also, if this was about Jeff Sessions and the deep state, why would the democrats bother impeaching Trump if they had nothing to worry about anyway as far as Hillary goes?
YEs it does. Are you familiar with the names of John Kerry, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Igor Danchenko, Kevin Clinesmith, Joseph Pientka, David Laufman, Mary McCord, George Toscas, Jonathan Winer, Jonathan Finer, Elizabeth Dibble, Michael Sussmann, Robbie Mook and Sidney Blumenthal?
Those are just a few of the cockroaches infesting our government who had a hand in Crossfire-Hurricane, the government effort to get Trump.

This isn't "about" Jeff Sessions. He's just one of the human waste that helped the government perpetrate this assault on Trump and the Republican Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back