The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one voted for this clusterfuck. If anyone voted for Biden they voted for lies and got suckered. It's really unbelievable that Biden won fair and square. No one at his rallies, spent most of the time in his basement, can't put words together to make a sentient statement, he's a man in obvious mental decline due to his age and multiple brain operations.

No one voted for this clusterfuck. If anyone voted for Biden they voted for lies and got suckered. It's really unbelievable that Biden won fair and square. No one at his rallies, spent most of the time in his basement, can't put words together to make a sentient statement, he's a man in obvious mental decline due to his age and multiple brain operations.
Legally elected President Biden is my choice

Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

In fact, they seem be finger-crossing rather than gloating.

Oh, dear.....what could the matter be????

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

Libtards and the Brandon supporters (I am mystified sometimes on how they support an Alzheimer’s victim as and for President) don’t like these kinds of facts and the logical analyses used in discussing them. Very good OP. Libtards will of course “disagree.” Just not in the merits.

Listen, Fran. I know you’re a troll and an idiot. That’s more than I care to know about you. I truly don’t wish to ever know you.

And you spelled “capiche” (or capisce) wrong. Now, get back to the important business of being a libtard hack troll. Toddle off. Go.
Post reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back