The NFL can go to hell

Can we wait until the playoffs and Super Bowl are over before we sent the NFL to hell

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

That's retarded. President Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. He owns the military.
You’re deranged. :cuckoo: The president is in charge of the military, they don’t own it.

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

Trump is CIC and serving the American people for no pay, you?

LOL! So he skips his $200k salary but just gave himself tax cuts in the billions. And you congratulate him for it. Amazing.

Congress writes the bills Trump didn't give himself a tax cut why must the left always lie :itsok:

LOL! So he skips his $200k salary but just gave himself tax cuts in the billions. And you congratulate him for it. Amazing.

Congress writes the bills Trump didn't give himself a tax cut why must the left always lie :itsok:

Trump saved a billion dollars for himself and family

Prove it.

Super excited for the Steeers and Jags rematch this Sunday. I am making sweet and sour meatballs as well as Black n' Gold Jell-O shots. Let's Go Steelers!

Prove it.

OK

Trump is worth approximately $4 billion
He eliminated the estate tax which means he can pass that money to his children tax free. A $1 billion savings right there

Trump corporation just had its taxes cut by 50%. The major stakeholder benefitting from that tax cut is Donald J Trump

Oh good call. Trump was totally against the tax bill and never advocated for it. Didn't even sign it either.

I agree with people who say that those football players do NOT have the right to express their opinion while they are on the job.

For example, if you are a checker at a supermarket, you do NOT have the right to tell customers that you like/dislike President Trump.

Your job is to ring up the purchases and say "Thank you."

Those athletes' job is to stand up for the national anthem because that is part of the job description.

I also agree with people who say that a mountain is being made out of a molehill.

People should simply ignore those players.

Say nothing about their kneeling.

Slowly, they will start to feel foolish.

I agree with people who say that those football players do NOT have the right to express their opinion while they are on the job.

For example, if you are a checker at a supermarket, you do NOT have the right to tell customers that you like/dislike President Trump.

Your job is to ring up the purchases and say "Thank you."

Those athletes' job is to stand up for the national anthem because that is part of the job description.

I also agree with people who say that a mountain is being made out of a molehill.

People should simply ignore those players.

Say nothing about their kneeling.

Slowly, they will start to feel foolish.
Mean while you can all talk till you are blue in the face. I will still be watching the NFL on sundays having cold brews and fun with my freinds twenty years from now, so all of this talk is for nothing!

That’s odd.... here you are saying trump gave you a tax cut...
I could buy a shitload of pizza's with the tax cut Trump just gave me he's the man
...so from which alternative universe do you hail where trump gave you a tax cut but not himself?

That’s odd.... here you are saying trump gave you a tax cut...
I could buy a shitload of pizza's with the tax cut Trump just gave me he's the man
...so from which alternative universe do you hail where trump gave you a tax cut but not himself?

It's almost as if they don't care about consistency and hypocrisy is a badge of honor.

Prove it.

OK

He eliminated the estate tax which means he can pass that money to his children tax free. A $1 billion savings right there

Trump corporation just had its taxes cut by 50%. The major stakeholder benefitting from that tax cut is Donald J Trump

Your ignorance is overwhelming.

Prove it.

OK

Begs the question: Who do you think deserves that money more, The Goverment or his family?

Oh good call. Trump was totally against the tax bill and never advocated for it. Didn't even sign it either.

The liberal poster lied, you deflected.

Forum List

Back