Lawrence Taylor another victim of METOO! run amok.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As with a lot of things in America today, the METOO! movement started off as an important movement to give a voice to abused women who didn't have a voice. And also as with a lot of things, the pendulum of justice then swung too far and has destroyed the reputations and careers of good men. The latest example is L.T. being happily smeared by all the Trump Haters as a "Sexual Predator" which is patently FALSE. All you have to do is research the case and how flimsy it was. We even had female witnesses come forth stating the underage girl admitted there was NO SEX. But this is America 2024. Facts don't matter just mindlessly throw people under the bus.

As with a lot of things in America today, the METOO! movement started off as an important movement to give a voice to abused women who didn't have a voice. And also as with a lot of things, the pendulum of justice then swung too far and has destroyed the reputations and careers of good men. The latest example is L.T. being happily smeared by all the Trump Haters as a "Sexual Predator" which is patently FALSE. All you have to do is research the case and how flimsy it was. We even had female witnesses come forth stating the underage girl admitted there was NO SEX. But this is America 2024. Facts don't matter just mindlessly throw people under the bus.

He says, he thought he was hiring a prostitute and his DNA was found on the 16-year-old. "Taylor admitted that he had sex with a 16-year-old, and he said that he was aware that results of a DNA test identified him." So, he gets probation and has to sign up on the sex offender list, and stay away from little girls. Big deal. I guess he will be more careful, next time he's pickin chicken.

What is it, with you people, that bitch when one of your favs, pleads guilty, and this one pled guilty in court.

When you find his DNA on his 11-year old daughter in the shower, you'll get my attention.

Until then, no fucks given.

fact check showers.jpg

i believe the victim. I support the Me Too movement in outing these famous men. Unfortunately, I think the Me Too movement is dead now. Thank you Alyssa Milano for your bravery in starting the Me Too movement! if you support QAnon, then you need to also support the #Me Too movement.

Last edited:

When you plead guilty and agree to sign up as a sex offender...you are a sex offender.

The fact that he is working with your god does not change that.

Forum List

Back