888-691-7010

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
If you want a laugh, call it and ask them what the weather is like where they are or anything at all, and report back.

Last edited:
I think I will pass on calling a number for which I don't know who I"m calling. That joke could be on me ass much if not more than the receiver of the call.

No guts no glory. I called the number and some guy said "Good morning, this is the office of internal resolution" or something like that. I asked him "Hey, what's the weather like there?" He asked me "Who is this" and I gave him my first name.

He asked me why I called and I said that "Someone gave me this number and told me to call and ask about the weather."

Then he hung up on me. I looked up the number on Google. Evidently it's a debt-collection agency.

Thanks a lot you dick. Lucky for you I have unlimited long distance service.

:lmao:

I will try to post of the message they left on my voicemail. From what I gather it is a scam operation of some kind. Don't forget to hit *67 before dialing if you want to hide your own phone number when calling.

888-691-7010 | Check who called you! StopCaller.net

Just called using *67. Their answering machine answered and said they were "IDR?"

Last edited:
No guts no glory. I called the number and some guy said "Good morning, this is the office of internal resolution" or something like that. I asked him "Hey, what's the weather like there?" He asked me "Who is this" and I gave him my first name.

He asked me why I called and I said that "Someone gave me this number and told me to call and ask about the weather."

Then he hung up on me. I looked up the number on Google. Evidently it's a debt-collection agency.

Thanks a lot you dick. Lucky for you I have unlimited long distance service.

:lmao:
A collection agency.....that does make it funny.

Just uploaded the audio! The first one is the typical funny Microsoft scam that I get every few months. The second is about Miss Croissanti to let her know she is being probed! :p

I will Paypal anyone $10 who calls that number with the case number and claims they are Michele Croissanti's legal adviser and posts the recorded call and response.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back