Tired of Facebook? Looking for an alternative?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I stumbled across this today, and thought I'd share. It hasn't launched yet, but it will soon. It looks like this might finally put an end to the Facebook monopoly.

"We feel that it is our Duty to bring you a social network driven by inspirations and grounded in values. We believe that a Social Network that has these values and continues to stay focused on these will have the ability to bring you a network that is truly about you, our members. We welcome you to the Infinity Family!"

DELIVERED
  • From strategy to implementation including product positioning, branding, and development
  • Proprietary big data and real-time social network built on a NoSQL system based on API standard for maximum interoperability, scalability and stability
  • Real-time synchronized state across all clients with no single points of control or failure
  • Integrated numerous third party APIs including ad servers, social connections, streaming, voice, video, chat and many others.
IMPACTS FROM TRANSFORMATION
  • Localized launch
  • Anticipating strong results both in system performance and engagement rates
  • Stay tuned!
I'll be keeping an eye on this one. I might even buy some some stock, just in case. What do you think?

Forum List

Back