The Next Four Years

Wow, back to name calling, must have hit some kind of nerve. Again, how many years have conservatives held the edge in the Supreme Court, and how many times has an opportunity to turn it over come up?

They haven't held an edge. Kennedy's perceived swing vote is the only thing keeping it from coming up.

I doubt it will, the right usually goes moderate, who nominated Kennedy?

Oh, so you're already backpedaling from "IT WILL NEVER EVER COME UP EVER!!" to "I doubt it will." We're almost to your actual beliefs here...keep trying.

Stop, this is leftist BS. I am a Republican Woman, Roe v Wade is a done deal............it's not going away. Quit using left talking points as scare tactics.

The baggers are a new breed, they hate women, they dont want them to have access to birth control, let alone the voting booth...

You're entirely too easy. Why is it my responsibility to provide someone elses birth control?? Why do I have to pay for it??? I happen to know quite a few gentlemen that are members of the Tea Party, see that's the difference, they are gentlemen not some crazed boob that thinks Republican men could actually control women. That's pretty funny!! :lol:

god help us, too bad there aint no god, cuz we sure could use him now with dolts like this

Stop, this is leftist BS. I am a Republican Woman, Roe v Wade is a done deal............it's not going away. Quit using left talking points as scare tactics.

The baggers are a new breed, they hate women, they dont want them to have access to birth control, let alone the voting booth...

You're entirely too easy. Why is it my responsibility to provide someone elses birth control?? Why do I have to pay for it??? I happen to know quite a few gentlemen that are members of the Tea Party, see that's the difference, they are gentlemen not some crazed boob that thinks Republican men could actually control women. That's pretty funny!! :lol:

Because birth control provides many, many ancillary health benefits besides letting you fuck without making a baby. But as a woman, you're supposed to know that shit. As a Fox News watcher, I'm not surprised you don't.

As shocking as it is ,there are people that believe that its killing a human violating the most basic right ,which is hard to argue and just common sense think its just wrong regardless of religion.The world existed before roe/wade it would not end if it went away

You're right. The world would still exist. And suddenly a lot more women would be driving into Canada and Mexico to get the abortions they want or need. Or they'll just do it the old school method. Which I'm sure you'd love, because you're a piece of shit.

C'mon..."piece of shit"? Really?

If you don't agree with derps, he will start name calling, it improves his position and more importantly, you he doesn't have to deal with them, because of his superior position.

Because birth control provides many, many ancillary health benefits besides letting you fuck without making a baby. But as a woman, you're supposed to know that shit. As a Fox News watcher, I'm not surprised you don't.

So you watch FOX? Interesting.

You're right. The world would still exist. And suddenly a lot more women would be driving into Canada and Mexico to get the abortions they want or need. Or they'll just do it the old school method. Which I'm sure you'd love, because you're a piece of shit.

C'mon..."piece of shit"? Really?

If you don't agree with derps, he will start name calling, it improves his position and more importantly, you he doesn't have to deal with them, because of his superior position.

No. I call people names when they're deserving of being called names. You're a fucking dumb-dumb. You have very little actual "knowledge" and spout mostly what you hear from Hannity, Rimjob, or whoever else you're listening to at the moment. You've already had to backpedal once in this very thread because of your own ignorance.

Not saying stupid shit is the easiest way to not be called stupid.

I do actually. I like to see through the Retarded Glass Onion sometimes. My sentence structure was poor though, and meant to imply that since she clearly watches Fox News in the not-ironic sense that I'm not surprised she doesn't know about all the great things birth control does besides letting you shoot goo without making a baby.

They haven't held an edge. Kennedy's perceived swing vote is the only thing keeping it from coming up.

Oh, so you're already backpedaling from "IT WILL NEVER EVER COME UP EVER!!" to "I doubt it will." We're almost to your actual beliefs here...keep trying.

Where did I say never? And if I did I apologize, I rarely use the word always and never. I still doubt it would happen.

In the next four years, there will likely be at least 2 or 3 slots on the Supreme Court open up due to the age of the justices. Ruth Ginsberg is in questionable health and three othe justices (Kennedy, Scalia and Breyer) are all in their 70's.

If you're a woman who values the ability to make reproductive choices on your own, you should vote for the President since he is committed to letting you keep your right to make that choice.

It is the truth that the republican nominee has been on both sides of the abortion issue in the past. Where the nominee will end up when selecting a new justice and what litmus test he will apply to that selection is up in the air.

Even a swing of one vote could overturn Roe v. Wade. If given the opportunity, conservatives will take that chance to overturn this landmark ruling.

Just something to consider before you go into the polling place and fill out your ballot this November.

This is Candycorn and I approved this message.
Hysterical buffoon.

Only morons believe that legal abortions will be taken away.

Chicken Little.

Just like only morons believe guns will be taken away by Democrats.

Yet everytime a Democrat gets elected that becomes the Republican war cry and NEA membership gets a boost.

Fast n furious
Gun control through the UN

Obama sure is trying for gun control

Hysterical buffoon.

Chicken Little.

Yet everytime a Democrat gets elected that becomes the Republican war cry and NEA membership gets a boost.

Fast n furious

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh god, you buffoons are so funny, seriously, you are :clap2:

Hysterical buffoon.

Chicken Little.

Fast n furious

Was Fast And Furious that bullshit, ginned-up rubbish about guns and Mexico that turned out was all a bunch of supposition and nonsense, proven by the excellent six-month investigation done at Fortune?

I paid for my birth control my entire life. When I was first married glass soda bottles had a return deposit on them. That's what paid for mine until I had a job that included health insurance that I paid a portion of. I even paid, out of pocket to have my tubes tied after my third child since my health insurance didn't cover voluntary sterilization. That's called personal responsibility. Something that scares the crap out of lefties.

I do actually. I like to see through the Retarded Glass Onion sometimes. My sentence structure was poor though, and meant to imply that since she clearly watches Fox News in the not-ironic sense that I'm not surprised she doesn't know about all the great things birth control does besides letting you shoot goo without making a baby.

Mmmmm, okay, you watch FOX more than I. Not sure why an intelligent person would watch something they find below them, of course I'm not you. I find water finds it's level. So FOX must be your level.

I paid for my birth control my entire life. When I was first married glass soda bottles had a return deposit on them. That's what paid for mine until I had a job that included health insurance that I paid a portion of. I even paid, out of pocket to have my tubes tied after my third child since my health insurance didn't cover voluntary sterilization. That's called personal responsibility. Something that scares the crap out of lefties.

You mean you were responsible for your own decisions and choices. No wonder Derps doesn't like you. :)

Wow, back to name calling, must have hit some kind of nerve. Again, how many years have conservatives held the edge in the Supreme Court, and how many times has an opportunity to turn it over come up?

Ronald Reagan did. Ronald Reagan would be considered a moderate or perhaps even a liberal by today's Republican standards.

Mmmmm, okay, you watch FOX more than I. Not sure why an intelligent person would watch something they find below them, of course I'm not you. I find water finds it's level. So FOX must be your level.

Great one liner except I'm not water, I'm a human being. And I explained to you that it's good to know what the other side is saying. You made a reference to MSNBC, so I have to assume by your logic either MSNBC is smart and on point, or you're really dumb.

Want to take guesses as to what I think?

Ronald Reagan would not have a chance in the bagger family, the baggers hate the USA...

they want to reshape it in their image, all white...

Fast n furious

Was Fast And Furious that bullshit, ginned-up rubbish about guns and Mexico that turned out was all a bunch of supposition and nonsense, proven by the excellent six-month investigation done at Fortune?

So did Holder give Fortune the pertinent documents?

I'm sorry you and other women of your generation had to do that. See, since the Stone Age though, we've learned that in the long run it helps society greatly to make contraception readily available. Don't believe me? Google "Contraception availability in developing countries."

Clearly you missed the part about life where' supposed to strive to make it BETTER for people who come after you.

Forum List

Back