The new Purple Strategies poll is out........

Love it! I always felt the same way. How could anyone vote for any Kennedy let alone Ted after he left Mary Jo to die?

You mean the incident that was ruled to be an accident?

And yet Romney couldn't beat that guy, he's going to beat Obama? Really?

"You mean the incident that was ruled to be an accident? "
I tried to be nice and actually engage you. Ted was drunk and ran away to cover his ass. There was a house right near the accident site that he could have used to call for help. He chose to be a coward.

For you to say that tells me that you are a fucking moron andI at least am done wasting time on you.

You're disgusting and without any morals.. FUCK OFF!

That's exactly how I'm seeing it.....

and exactly how I predicted it in another post. Romney's campaign is exceptionally well organized and planned out leading into the convention. And that includes naming his VP far earlier than normal.

The Dems are claiming how great Ryan's pick is for them. SO easy to blow him and his plan out of the water. They're all set to "define him" before the Pubs can. Yet 5 days later they're struggling with their negative ads and the Biden gaffe. Way to go, O!

It's going to be a slow steady creep for the Pubs - right into the WH.

It's will continue right through the convention. Then Obiedopey will get a tick up after his convention. In the end, I think people are wising up.

Why continue to let Obama "drive the bus" when it's clear he doesn't know where he's going or how to get there.

One would have to be a complete idiot to actually think that Romney could do worse. To me, Romney is all "upside".

The only state to live under Mitt Romney's leadership isn't even supporting him.

Romney has already written off Massachusetts.

Obama will carry Illinois.

Yes, Romney could do a lot worse.

It's Massachusetts for gods sake.
They would probably vote for a guy who got drunk and drove off a bridge drowning his passenger while he snuck off and slept his drunk off if he was a liberal Democrat.

Oh wait, they already did, over and over and over.....................

Didn't they vote for him when he claimed to be pro-choice, and even give them Romneycare, which paid for abortion services?

Love it! I always felt the same way. How could anyone vote for any Kennedy let alone Ted after he left Mary Jo to die?

"You mean the incident that was ruled to be an accident? "
I tried to be nice and actually engage you. Ted was drunk and ran away to cover his ass. There was a house right near the accident site that he could have used to call for help. He chose to be a coward.

For you to say that tells me that you are a fucking moron andI at least am done wasting time on you.

You're disgusting and without any morals.. FUCK OFF!

You're whining about something a dead guy did 45 years ago... I think you're the one who needs to get over it.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Poor Swizzlee, most have made up their minds on the candidates and issues, and without a major issue of some sort cropping up between now and 6Nov12, President Obama is well on the way to a second term.

A partisan hack would see it that way. A drunk guy, driving home, goes off a bridge, the guy gets out of the car, walks home, returns to the scene the next morning, told her parents of her death, before informing the police.
Pled guilty to fleeing the scene of an accident.

It was pure negligence on the drunk guys part.

A partisan hack would see it that way. A drunk guy, driving home, goes off a bridge, the guy gets out of the car, walks home, returns to the scene the next morning, told her parents of her death, before informing the police.

No, Papa, it's like this:

Same Scenario:
Kennedy--Accident
Bush--Murder One

See the difference?

McCain was the unfortunate beneficiary of a sinking economy, high prices, and a government appearing to lurch from crisis to crisis. McCain is a republican and since a republican was president at the time, the blame for such unfortunate circumstances fell directly on him. obama was the challenger.

This is obama's main problem too. The economy is slowly sinking, prices are high and getting higher, the government is apparently unable to manage a lurch to the next crisis. Except that obama is presidebt and Romney is the challenger.

No, Papa, it's like this:

Same Scenario:
Kennedy--Accident
Bush--Murder One

See the difference?

Got it, sorry I keep thinking equal justice. I forgot that liberals don't believe that.

Forum List

Back