The new Purple Strategies poll is out........

The convention will give a bounce to Romney, who looks like a guy hitting on all cylinders with a well organized campaign machine under him. Obama's campaign looks like its in disarray, with the main message being "Republicans suck."

The convention will give a bounce to Romney, who looks like a guy hitting on all cylinders with a well organized campaign machine under him. Obama's campaign looks like its in disarray, with the main message being "Republicans suck."

Meh, even McCain got a bump out of his convention, he still lost.

Mondale got a bump.

Still lost.

Romney's a loser.

Poll Watch: Purple Strategies Swing States Survey | Race 4 2012

And the pendulum in the swing states start to swing.............right!

VA Mitt+3
OH Mitt+2
FL Mitt+1

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It's will continue right through the convention. Then Obiedopey will get a tick up after his convention. In the end, I think people are wising up.

Why continue to let Obama "drive the bus" when it's clear he doesn't know where he's going or how to get there.

One would have to be a complete idiot to actually think that Romney could do worse. To me, Romney is all "upside".

Mondale got a bump.

Still lost.

Romney's a loser.

He may eventually be proven to be a loser as you say. However we ALREADY know Obama is a proven LOSER...and a cluless one at that.

Poll Watch: Purple Strategies Swing States Survey | Race 4 2012

And the pendulum in the swing states start to swing.............right!

VA Mitt+3
OH Mitt+2
FL Mitt+1

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It's will continue right through the convention. Then Obiedopey will get a tick up after his convention. In the end, I think people are wising up.

Why continue to let Obama "drive the bus" when it's clear he doesn't know where he's going or how to get there.

One would have to be a complete idiot to actually think that Romney could do worse. To me, Romney is all "upside".

He is. He is optimism in the future of America. And Americans are by nature optimistic. Obama is pessimism about America. His policies have failed. His attitude is offensive. He is out of ideas, and soon to be out of office.

Mondale got a bump.

Still lost.

Romney's a loser.

He may eventually be proven to be a loser as you say. However we ALREADY know Obama is a proven LOSER...and a cluless one at that.

Joe has nothing but generalities, hackneyed phrases, and bigoted hate in his heart. Best ignored.

The only state to live under Mitt Romney's leadership isn't even supporting him.

Romney has already written off Massachusetts.

Obama will carry Illinois.

Yes, Romney could do a lot worse.

Mondale got a bump.

Still lost.

Romney's a loser.

I don't think things are going to get better with either of these guys. We need a fundemental change in our thinking.

But Romney, things could get a lot worse a lot faster, because he really thinks the wealthy in this country don't have enough.

The only state to live under Mitt Romney's leadership isn't even supporting him.

But of course you can't articulate in detail how he will do worse.

No. But he can repeat phrases he's seen elsewhere and add his own brand of religious bigotry and hope no one notices.

Mondale got a bump.

Still lost.

Romney's a loser.

Joe has nothing but generalities, hackneyed phrases, and bigoted hate in his heart. Best ignored.

The fact that he claims to be from Chicago gives us a hint as to why he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. That's not to say everyone from Chicage is as brainwashed as he is.

No. But he can repeat phrases he's seen elsewhere and add his own brand of religious bigotry and hope no one notices.

He doesn't strike me as being the sharpest knife in the drawer...at least thus far.

It's Massachusetts for gods sake.
They would probably vote for a guy who got drunk and drove off a bridge drowning his passenger while he snuck off and slept his drunk off if he was a liberal Democrat.

Oh wait, they already did, over and over and over.....................

It's Massachusetts for gods sake.
They would probably vote for a guy who got drunk and drove off a bridge drowning his passenger while he snuck off and slept his drunk off if he was a liberal Democrat.

Oh wait, they already did, over and over and over.....................

Love it! I always felt the same way. How could anyone vote for any Kennedy let alone Ted after he left Mary Jo to die?

Last edited:

Of course I can.

First, he'd give more tax breaks to millionaires, the last thing we need.

Second, he'd be a complete tool of the TEA Party. The guy has already shown he has no backbone at all. THe man can't stand up to Rush Limbaugh, much less Vladamir Putin.

"Hey, fire that gay staffer!" Sayeth Hate Radio!

"Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full!"

Of course I can.

First, he'd give more tax breaks to millionaires, the last thing we need.

Second, he'd be a complete tool of the TEA Party. The guy has already shown he has no backbone at all. THe man can't stand up to Rush Limbaugh, much less Vladamir Putin.

"Hey, fire that gay staffer!" Sayeth Hate Radio!

"Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full!"

Conjecture based on your own biased opinion and hatred. There is not one indication rooted in reality that he would do any of things you say. He's been called a RINO, so you should love him if you believe that.

Forum List

Back