The Muzzling Of Free Speech In America

And if someone saying "Happy Holidays" is offensive to you, you are looking for reasons to be offended.
Would the same not be true if someone wished you a Merry Christmas?

If I were not a Christian and were getting ready to celebrate my religion's holiday? It might. I have spent my hard earned dollars in your store and you want to ONLY wish for my celebration of YOUR holiday to be happy? If I celebrate Hannukah, Yule, ect ect, is my holiday not be merry? You certainly don't mind taking Jewish or Wiccan money.

And this is about company rules. Don't like them? Don't work there.
Pretty convoluted way of saying you'd be intolerant and looking for reasons to be offended.

The pre-digested morality of mediocre minds, indeed.

LMAO!! Oh, so my being offended by having only one single religious holiday recognized is convoluted and intolerant. But your demands that your specific holiday be the one single holiday used in all greetings is not?

My mind is far from mediocre. And the suggestion that it is, from one who thinks only their faith should be spoken of, is laughable.

Oh, you are dealing with Meathead. Poor you.
Two butt-hurt guys on the same thread. At least with Stats, we know the butt hurt is a result of lifestyle choice. Winter's, on the other hand, was caused by self-inflicted nonsense which for which he was outed.

I laugh every time I see a state declare the annual Christmas Tree as a Holiday Tree.

How do they decorate it for Easter?
St Patricks Day?
4th of July?
Halloween?
etc

Not to bright or educated are you? The "christmas" tree comes from a pre christian pagan Nordic custom

Long before the advent of Christianity, plants and trees that remained green all year had a special meaning for people in the winter.

History of Christmas Trees - Christmas - HISTORY.com

Not to bright or educated are you?

Compared to you?

Yes, I am.

The "christmas" tree comes from a pre christian pagan Nordic custom

th

and the swastika was used for centuries before the Nazis appropriated it.

Do we remember it for it's prior use, or for it's link to Nazis?

Would the same not be true if someone wished you a Merry Christmas?

If I were not a Christian and were getting ready to celebrate my religion's holiday? It might. I have spent my hard earned dollars in your store and you want to ONLY wish for my celebration of YOUR holiday to be happy? If I celebrate Hannukah, Yule, ect ect, is my holiday not be merry? You certainly don't mind taking Jewish or Wiccan money.

Pretty convoluted way of saying you'd be intolerant and looking for reasons to be offended.

LMAO!! Oh, so my being offended by having only one single religious holiday recognized is convoluted and intolerant. But your demands that your specific holiday be the one single holiday used in all greetings is not?

My mind is far from mediocre. And the suggestion that it is, from one who thinks only their faith should be spoken of, is laughable.

Two butt-hurt guys on the same thread. At least with Stats, we know the butt hurt is a result of lifestyle choice. Winter's, on the other hand, was caused by self-inflicted nonsense which for which he was outed.

Still only insults and no real argument. Yeah, that figures.

Happy Holidays, Happy Yule, and Happy Hannukah, Meathead.

So as not to offend you sensitive ass, Happy Holidays Winter.

Liberals have been busy for years demonizing anyone who disagrees with their views of the world.
Today most people are simply too afraid to engage publicly about many topics, for fear their lives and careers will be shattered when the finger pointing and witch hunt begins.
We make fun of you. Not demonize. But apparently, you take that as silencing you. I thought con-servatives were made of sterner stuff....not this "MOM! He's making fun of me!!!!".

So as not to offend you sensitive ass, Happy Holidays Winter.

LMAO! I'm sensitive? lol No. You might want to reread what I posted.

Liberals have been busy for years demonizing anyone who disagrees with their views of the world.
Today most people are simply too afraid to engage publicly about many topics, for fear their lives and careers will be shattered when the finger pointing and witch hunt begins.
If your view is this?
ZZ092E4209.jpg

You're toast, as you should be.
In case you missed it. Those are modern day progressives.

Forum List

Back