A transgender teen used the girls’ locker room. Now her community is up in arms.

For two hours, approximately 150 students stood in front of Hillsboro High School to protest a transgender teen’s use of the girls’ facilities.

A transgender teen used the girls’ locker room. Now her community is up in arms.

I don't care if he thinks he's a girl or a unicorn, he doesn't belong in a girls locker room. Good for these kids for protesting.
Kids are telling liberals what right. Even kids are fed up with the liberal agenda. There is hope for the united states.

For two hours, approximately 150 students stood in front of Hillsboro High School to protest a transgender teen’s use of the girls’ facilities.

I don't care if he thinks he's a girl or a unicorn, he doesn't belong in a girls locker room. Good for these kids for protesting.
Cute cat thinks it's a dog
You know what, if you put that cat with a dog , they cannot have puppies or kittens. If you put the boy who dresses like a girl with another boy, they wont have babies, together. 30 years ago, people like this were put in a rubber room, but with liberal compassion all these institutes were closed down and the inmates were allowed to roam free. They even have made it to the presidency.

Kids are telling liberals what right. Even kids are fed up with the liberal agenda. There is hope for the united states.

Once you start denying reality it is going to far. He is clearly male and will never be a woman. He might get cut up to look more like a woman, but will never be a woman. Adults should not be promoting this silliness.

Once you start denying reality it is going to far. He is clearly male and will never be a woman. He might get cut up to look more like a woman, but will never be a woman. Adults should not be promoting this silliness.
I agree with you, I was making the point that kids are smarter than liberals.

Wear a dress, tell people I'm a girl, and have unfettered access to all the chicks in the girls locker room in high school. It's brilliant, why the hell didn't I think of that?

Because back in the day, you would be arrested, then tried for an insanity plea, end up in the rubber room, and go through electric shock therapy. Today, you are made to watch videos of Miley Cyrus twerking, Barry Sorento playing golf and lying to your face, and listen to lickspittle lapdog media saying that Bruce Jenner used courage to be insane.

The liberals aren't championing the rights of individuals to be what they are, they are trying to BREAK the American will, belief and dedication that we feel for this country. Everyday you see how homosexual are attacking people for their beliefs, going to court to FORCE their will upon that person, possibly having that person put in jail. Why cant the LBGTQWTF just go out and make their own Scouts, instead of FORCING the boys and girls scouts to accept their behavior? Because they cant have normal people being happy, it goes against liberalism. Why cant homosexual go to a town that allows them to get married and not in another town that doesn't let them? Because liberals must SUBJEGATE the people who have morals and break them to accept immorality as legal. Why the heck does that Kentucky clerk who won’t marry gays still have her job?
Why the heck does that Kentucky clerk who won’t marry gays still have her job?
I always thought that it was the "WOMANS RIGHT TO CHOOSE", but I guess only when it goes for the liberal agenda. Does this mean that HOMOSEXUALS have a "WAR ON WOMEN"?

Bullying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of social or physical power, which distinguishes bullying from conflict.[1] Behaviors used to assert such domination can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion, and such acts may be directed repeatedly towards particular targets. Rationalizations for such behavior sometimes include differences of social class, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, behavior, body language, personality, reputation, lineage, strength, size or ability.[2][3] If bullying is done by a group, it is called mobbing.
I think conservatives need to start the ANTI-BULLYING agenda, and when LIBERALS get in your face, poke them in the eye, kick-em in the groin, bop them in the ear, shout them down. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=0A9EE7C22477B5691B100A9EE7C22477B5691B10
George McFly Punches Biff (Falcon Punch!)

I beg to differ. I definitely enjoyed the one time I ran into the girls locker room and I have one! LOL

Does it have a dick? If so then it don't belong in the girls' locker room.
So does Bruce Jenner, but the media is swooning over him, because of his courage and we are supposed to accept his behavior as normal. Maybe Bruce should of been called Abbey Jenner, then he could be Abbey Normal.
tumblr_m5hincnqKC1rxspito1_500.png

The liberals aren't championing the rights of individuals to be what they are, they are trying to BREAK the American will, belief and dedication that we feel for this country. Everyday you see how homosexual are attacking people for their beliefs, going to court to FORCE their will upon that person, possibly having that person put in jail. Why cant the LBGTQWTF just go out and make their own Scouts, instead of FORCING the boys and girls scouts to accept their behavior? Because they cant have normal people being happy, it goes against liberalism. Why cant homosexual go to a town that allows them to get married and not in another town that doesn't let them? Because liberals must SUBJEGATE the people who have morals and break them to accept immorality as legal.

I can remember when the cry of the wicked was “Don't force your morality on me!” Foolishly, we, as a society, caved to that demand, and now, the wicked have gained enough power, which they happily use, to force their immorality on everyone.

The transgender is in transition. You have to wait for GRS till she finishes growing.
If the kids don't mind and consider her female, why is there so much fuss.
Transgender is not a whim or a gag for a male to get into the girls locker room.
If she is getting counseling, under medical care and on hormones, she identifies as a female.

Time for people to become understanding and stuff their bigotry under the rug. The girl needs friends and support, not hostility and prejudice by ignorant adults

The transgender is in transition. You have to wait for GRS till she finishes growing.
Transgender is not a whim or a gag for a male to get into the girls locker room.
If she is getting counseling, under medical care and on hormones, she identifies as a female.

Time for people to become understanding and stuff their bigotry under the rug. The girl needs friends and support, not hostility and prejudice by ignorant adults

I identify as a president. Can I play like I'm one?

That's just it, THE KIDS DO MIND. Read the damn article. This is obviously a dude with a wig.

It was her fellow students protesting.

Now you know.

Forum List

Back