The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

You need to get out more.....
I get out plenty. It doesn't take too many brains to know it was an inside job.

even scholars of physcis and universitys have spoken the truth that any junior high school student knows that the laws of physics were violated that day.the paid shills here know it was an inside job,the ones in denial like clayton,obviously ditched junior high school science classes.:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao:

really handjob enlighten us on physcis and universitys :lol::lol::lol:

your handlers sure are worried all these facts are getting out sayit,the fact they sent you here so quick to fart so soon again after my last post.

that folks again is the difference betwen paid shills like gomer ollie and dawgshit-aka sayit.that their handlers get so worried they send them to come back and fart IMMEDIATELy after your posts.

not a very good way of trying to deny it coming back so soon.!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::D

but dawgshits handlers are so stupid,they never consider these things.

again truthers,thats the difference between paid shills like dawgshit and darlene.darlene is just been brainwashed and afraid to look at the facts and doesnt know any better so confronted with facts,she leaves.dawgshit knows he is licked but wont admit it so he comes back to shit all over the place posting debwunker links and debwunker videos since thats what he is very weel paid to do,come back for constant ass beatings everyday

That is because they won't open an investigation when people want one. What are they afraid of?
They must be afraid of something. I'm sure the architects and engineers for 911 would prove the buildings did not fall due to planes or fires. They know this.

Classic tinfoil hatism.

There's a conspiracy to cover up the conspiracy that there's a conspiracy.

That is because they won't open an investigation when people want one. What are they afraid of?
They must be afraid of something. I'm sure the architects and engineers for 911 would prove the buildings did not fall due to planes or fires. They know this.

Classic tinfoil hatism.

Oh the irony.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

coming from a brainwashed american sheople whos rebutall to all the facts and evidence in my OP video and link was this classic.

Obviously not.:D:lol::lol::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I thank my lucky stars i dont have you for my attorney.:happy-1:

Last edited:
Sorry literature whiz it would be "you're" right, you want the contraction not the 3rd person possessive.

I'm thinking Penelope's "comprehensive" wasn't quite as comprehensive as she imagined .......

Must be lots of Jewish here who think their country is innocent. Is that it. For the life of me, most people I know know it was an inside job, so if your trying to convince me it wasn't save your breath.
Well, that certainly is ‘compelling evidence.’

Are you sure it wasn't Homer Simpson?

Seriously, why is all this energy and effort being wasted on 9/11 conspiracy theories? It's a dead end. There was no conspiracy, end of discussion.

once upon a time .....
there were these 19 radical Arabs who hated America for its freedom,
and wanted to make a statement, so they conspired together to hijack airliners and used them as weapons against the symbols of AMERICA and its prosperity & military might. ...

Right ..... & I'm the Easter Bunny!

Seriously, why is all this energy and effort being wasted on 9/11 conspiracy theories? It's a dead end. There was no conspiracy, end of discussion.

once upon a time .....
and wanted to make a statement, so they conspired together to hijack airliners and used them as weapons against the symbols of AMERICA and its prosperity & military might. ...

then you are the easter bunny! where the fuck are my eggs!

After hundreds of posts, I've yet to see a single fact indicating the Mossad was behind 9.11.

once upon a time .....

And I'm Santa Clause. Why do you forget the planners and Financiers who were living in Afghanistan rather comfortably until we started dropping shit on their heads.... Or did you think they were independently wealthy?

once upon a time .....

then you are the easter bunny! where the fuck are my eggs!

Budget cut-backs, no eggs this year. sorry about that!

I posted the video by jones several years ago and the paid trolls on this board acted like children.Just threw childish insults and got into name calling not addressing any of his facts so I have no doubt they will do the same exact same thing with this video on Israels involvement as well and not address one single item in it.they are so predicatable.:cuckoo:

Here is the one I posted back then the paid shills ignored and will do so again of course that the CIA was involved up to their ears and high ranking superior officers in the FBI told the lower lever honest ones to back off the investigation.

Here is the one on Israels involvement which they will do the same on.

Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD - 12160

in the 42 pages of this thread,as i knew they could not,NONE of the paid shills that defend the governments version of event could debunk the facts in my two videos in my op here that 9/11 was a joint CIA/MOSSAD OPERATION.they could only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:haha:

true to form like clockwork,the paid shills dont know how to debate
This coming from the one who's only debating tactic is to claim 90% of the people on a message board are paid to attack his posts.

The irony is rich.

Its rich that YOU are a chickenshit coward who cant stand toe to toe in a debate and scared to look at facts that debunks the lies of the 9/11 coverup commissiom:asshole:

me and the second poster shreeded to pieces in our first two posts,not my fault you are coward who wont watch them.:rolleyes:

oh and hate to break your heart but yeah,there are several dozens of piad shills on the governments payroll that have penetrated this site like gomer pyle sfc ollie and predfan for example. Not all posters here are paid shills like them obviously,many are just brainwashed bush dupes like you afraid to look at the facts and evidence as you just proved in this rambling post of yours.:up:

wow thanks for proving like all Bush dupes you are a complete moron. got news for you you stupid fuck,even if you accept the official version of the governments it WAS a conspiracy because a conspiracy is the act of two or more people and the governments version said there were 19 masterminds behind the attacks.last time i checked,that was MORE than two people you stupid fuck.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its not like the JFK case where the government says there was no conspiracy to kill JFK since in that case they say one man was involved you dumbfuck moron.:D:haha::rofl::lmao:

You are a perfect example of how you Bush dupes are the biggest stupid fucks in the world who sound like a retard everytime they open their mouths when they cant refute the facts like the ones i posted in my two videos in my op, thank you for proving that for me.:up:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cooper linked the Illuminati with his beliefs that extraterrestrials were secretly involved with the US government, but later retracted these claims. He accused Dwight D. Eisenhower of negotiating a treaty with extraterrestrials in 1954, then establishing an inner circle of Illuminati to manage relations with them and keep their presence a secret from the general public. Cooper believed that aliens "manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft, and the occult", and that even the Illuminati were unknowingly being manipulated by them.[6]
lol love your source
love how YOU are too much a chickenshot coward to watch the sourse.:asshole:

I posted the video by jones several years ago and the paid trolls on this board acted like children.Just threw childish insults and got into name calling not addressing any of his facts so I have no doubt they will do the same exact same thing with this video on Israels involvement as well and not address one single item in it.they are so predicatable.:cuckoo:

Here is the one I posted back then the paid shills ignored and will do so again of course that the CIA was involved up to their ears and high ranking superior officers in the FBI told the lower lever honest ones to back off the investigation.
9/11 The Road to Tyranny - A Film by Alex Jones - YouTube

I don't know all of the facts but I believe there is more to the 9/11 story than FOX, Bush, CNN, Obama, MSNBC, Clinton, NYTimes, Cheney, and the rest of the team are willing to tell us. I will NEVER believe that Building 7 imploded as a result of heat from the other buildings. One would have to be a literal bonehead to buy that.

thanks for proving that you only see what you WANT to see.Bld 7 is the crux of the 9/1 coverup commission that trolls like you have never been able to get around.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

only the most stupid fuck moron in the world would day Bld 7 came down die to the fires ignoring the witness testimonys of the survivors.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

9/11 The Road to Tyranny - A Film by Alex Jones - YouTube

I don't know all of the facts but I believe there is more to the 9/11 story than FOX, Bush, CNN, Obama, MSNBC, Clinton, NYTimes, Cheney, and the rest of the team are willing to tell us. I will NEVER believe that Building 7 imploded as a result of heat from the other buildings. One would have to be a literal bonehead to buy that.

debunkers are single digit iq dimwits which is why they buy anything Massa tells them to buy

sad but true,they are so afraid of the truth that they will never read a link or a book you refer them to or watch a video that foes not go along with their warped views of the 9/11 coverup commission.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back