The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

LIAR I admitted no such thing.
Laughing.....After pages of posts where you literally screamed that your imaginary 'thermetic cutters' weren't explosive ......now it *was* explosive demolition?

Let the backpedalling begin! Unless you're claiming you didn't say this:

MY EXPLOSIVES? YOU ARE LOONY, I just told you that thermetic cutters DO NOT EXPLODE get a fucking clue, go back to knidergarten or something.

KokomoJojo
Smiling....you're really not very good at this, are you?
the chemistry is bit but its simple in concept, I could give you the recipe but guess what? I prefer to hold it over debunker tards heads because it will be years before you dumbasses figure it out if ever, then I can look back and gloat.[/COLOR]
So let me see if I have this right:

You're so knowledgeable and so well versed in the chemistry of your imaginary 'thermetic charges' that you can't verify that they actually exist, can't show us a single picture of the imaginary 'cutters', can't cite a single example of their use in history, can't show us a single video of them in use, can't describe how big they are, and can't tell us what they're made of.

Laughing.....how's that working out for you?

in fact your standard is stoopid simple (like most debunglers) as I have shown and you have proven by tacit agreement that nukes do not exist!
Um, my standard is show me. I can show you a nuke going off. I can show you picture of nukes. I can verify that nukes exist through numerous examples of their use around the world. Hell, they're having a memorial for the use of a nuke on Nagasaki 69 years ago TODAY. Its the anniversary.

You can't factually establish that your imaginary 'thermetic cutters' even exist. The 'evidence' you offered turned out to be to a low energy igniter that coudn't cut tin foil. You can't show us a single picture of this device. You can't show us a single video of their use. And You can't cite a single example of their use anywhere, at any time in history.

You can't verify their properties, you can't tell us how large they are, what they look like when they go off, you can't tell us what's in them, ou can't prove that they will cut a girder in milliseconds. You can't prove that they disintegrate after use. Hell, your claims are so comically debunked, you refuse to even discuss them now.

You lose again, Truther.

if you want to claim I admitted something or said something or made some claim direct quote it, ALL of it, NOT 1/2 of it or most of it everything, we dont need and I wont respond to your continued puking regurgitated illiterate version of what I said and I have no intention of arguing your made up strawman arguments unless you enjoy being constantly put on display for a dumb ass.

already showed you DUMBASS in the above post.

See if you are smart enough to explain how you can tell they are thermetic.

Last edited:
1) First, there were no sound of explosions

LIAR Penelope posted a video and proved you are lying

Where? Link to where Penelope posted that video. After your spectacular failures with your imaginary 'forensic analysis' and your laughably inept 'themetic cutters' that turned out to be glorified lighters, you can understand why we might need a little more than your word.

While you're looking, here's the video disproving the claim:

The collapse initiates so quietly that it didn't even interrupt the conversation of the people near the camera. The FDNY reports nothing of the kind, no massive 'explosions' before the collapse. But instead, a collapse due to fire and structural damage.

That's the kind of thing they'd notice. But.....nothing. Once again, your claims are explicitly contradicted by the evidence.

2) Next, the floors you say the explosions occured were ON FIRE.

LIAR Only a couple floors were on fire

So you say, citing yourself. The FDNY has a very different story:

We walked over by number Seven World Trade Center as it was burning and saw this 40-plus story building with fire on nearly all floors.

–FDNY Lieutenant Robert Larocco
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110081.PDF

.Just when you thought it was over, you're walking by this building and you're hearing this building creak and fully involved in flames. It's like, is it coming down next? Sure enough, about a half an hour later it came down.

–FDNY Lieutenant James McGlynn

When the building came down it was completely involved in fire, all forty-seven stories.

–FDNY Assistant Chief Harry Myers

At this point Seven World Trade was going heavy, and they weren't letting anybody get too close. Everybody was expecting that to come down.

–Firefighter Vincent Massa

The whole south side of Seven World Trade had been hit by the collapse of the second Tower, and there was fire on every floor."

– Fire Captain Brenda Berkman

"When I got out and onto a clear pile, I see that 7 World Trade Center and the customs house have serious fire. Almost every window has fire. It is an amazing site.

–Captain Jay Jonas,

7 World Trade was burning from the ground to the ceiling fully involved. It was unbelievable.

–Firefighter Steve Modica

....but you know better that the fire fighters who were there, huh. You were saying about 'tards who pretend they are experts'? Because no rational person would ignore the FDNY on fires...and instead believe you citing yourself.

And with fires engulfing the entire building, any system of demolition would *also* be engulfed in flames. Any timers, any wires, any transmitters, any blasting wire,

At best, explosives would have either detonated

Hey dumb ass this is about thermetic cutters NOT EXPLOSIVES[/COLOR]

Your 'thermetic cutters' turned out to be little more than a glorified lighter that couldn't cut a warm cow pie. Even AE911Truth has to retract their claims. So your 'thermetic cutters' are imaginary. You can't factually establish they even exist.

And of course, all the same problems apply. Any wires used to link the charges would have melted, any timers would have burned up, any blasting wire, any transmitter, any appratus of demolition would have burned up in the fire.

Making your theory a virtual impossibility.

You dont need none of that shit neadrathal brain.

Then now, pray tell, would the charges be able to trigger with such precision, all at the same time? The only thing that wouldn't have ignited was the thermite itself. Everything else, every appratus of demolition, every connection would have been melted in the fire. Yet in your imaginary version, 'thermetic charges' that doesn't exist worked perfectly while in a building fire so severe it consumed every floor?

Um, no. Your conspiracy breaks yet again. Its just an awful explanation.

3) Next, there were no cut beams. How then could explosive sequences or 'thermetic cutters' brought the building down without cutting the girders? There should have been thousands and thousands of such cuts per your reasoning. Yet there were zero.

Cutting the bolts, I posted the pics earlier still the DUMB ASS forever the Dumb ass

The pics didn't show cuts. But twisting....exactly what we would expect from structural failure. You provided evidence that *contradicts* your theory. So I ask again, where were the cut girders?

Your theory required thousands and thousands of them. And you can't find one.

Worse, your pictures had no indication if they were even from WTC 7. Or if they had been photographed long after clean up...or before it. Rendering them virtually useless in supporting your argument. They could have been from WTC 5, or 4 or 1 or 2 for all you know. You don't actually fact check a damn thing you post, after all.

4) Next, the Port authority bomb squad had gone through the entire WTC plaza only the week before and found no bombs.

Dumb ass it takes less than 30 seconds to apply a cutter to a column

Says who? Again, you can't even factually establish that these 'thermetic cutters' even exist. You have no idea how much they weigh. You've never applied one or seen one applied, owing to that whole 'they don't exist' problem. So you're literally making that claim up whole, backed by nothing and don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

And you making up bullshit doesn't actually resolve the truck sized holes in your claims.

Worse, the building was on fire. The entire building. You're not going to apply anything in 30 seconds while you're being burned by a 47 story blaze. And you still have all the above problems of the apparatus of the charges being burned up in the blaze. No system of demolition operates while on fire.

Worse still, there were thousands and thousands of them per your silly theory. There is zero chance they would have been missed by those maintaining, cleaning, and occupying the buildings with thousands of copy machine sized canisters bolted to the girders throughout the building.

Your claims just don't make the slightest sense.

DannyJowenko
Danny Jowenko doesn't say a thing about 'thermetic cutters'. As again, they don't actually exist. Remember, what you called a 'thermetic cutter' turned out to be low energy igniter that cuts jack shit.

And of course, Jowekno backpedalled quickly once he heard that the building was *on fire*. Worse, Jowenko was lied to by the interviewer...who said there were only small fires. When in reality, the entire building was ablaze. And worse still, he described placing a few small explosive charges at the base of the building to bring it down. You are claiming that there were 'thermetic cutters' 47 stories up. On every girder going down. Requiring thousands of charges.

Your account and Jowenko's don't match. They're not even close. And you can't lie to us the way the interviewer lied to Jowenko.

Snip isn't an answer. As your narrative breaks no matter which side of the fire you're on. If the building was wired to come down before the fires began, either the Port Authority bomb squad or the folks that used, maintained, inspected and occupied the building would have noticed the thousands of enormous 'thermetic cutters'.

Your narrative also down't work as 'thermetic cutters' don't actually exist.

And if you claim that the imaginary 'thermetic cutters' were placed after the fire, those placing them would have burned up. And the fictitious 'thermetic cutters' would have been on fire. All the apparatus of demolition would have burned up. The wires, the timers, the transmitters, the relays, everything.

But in your imaginary version.....everything worked to absolute perfection in explicit and precicely timed synchronicity while on fire. Um, no. That's beyond silly. And just another example of the ludicrous degree of complexity and implausibility that the truther conspiracy requires.

Coming or going, before the fire or after, there's simply no way your narrative works. Its just an awful explanation.

6) Detailed analysis of the dust samples at the WTC site show no residue of explosives.

Conventional EXPLOSIVES were not tested for, however radiation was tests were conducted.
The analysis of the dust samples simply measured was was actually there. It was an analysis so precise it could detect prescription medication. It was more than precise enough for tens of thousand of pounds of explosives or hundreds of thousands of pounds of thermite you insist were used.

It didn't find any thing of the sort. Yet another in a series of theory killing holes that you simply can't account for. Any one of which renders your conspiracy ridiculously implausible. Together making it look just silly.

7) And finally, you've still ignored the FDNY...who watched the building bulge, buckle and burn for hours before the collapse, and correctly predicted its collapse hours before it occured. And you ignore them for no particular reason. That's expert eye-witness testimony collected over hours from direct and unobstructed observation of WTC 7. And they cite massive fire and structural damage. Explicitly contradicting you. And you ignore them entirely.

yeh if you strapped charges to the columns you could predict it will collapse too, more debunker dumbass.

So now you're claiming it was the FDNY who strapped charges to the building?

While it was on fire....

All the way to the 47th floor.....

Holy shit, Dude. Not only does that make absolutely no sense at all, as 9/11 cost 343 of their own, giving them no reason to participate in the mass murder of thousands and 343 reasons not to. But its just a vile, cowardly, and loathsome accusation.

Its the kind of shit that your ilk would never have the courage to say to the face of one of the fire fighters who survived 911. But would only post anonymously on a message board.

NIST overulled them said the damage was superficial, another worn out debunker shit story

NIST ruled it was fire that brought the building down, with the FDNY citing fire and structural damage. If the NIST isa reliable source, then the debate is done. Yet you're literally ignoring the NIST while citing the NIST. Which is just hysterically inconsistent. But then, so is the truther conspiracy.

8) And of course, you also ignore the NIST.....again for no particular reason. They cite reasons quite similar to the FDNY: the massive fires. So you have to expert sources with unequalled access to the scene both giving you a plausible, verifiable cause: massive fires.

No they dont, tey cite expansion and the failure of one column, more of the same asshelmet debunker dumbass

They cited the failure of one column due to *fire*;

The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.

FAQs - NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Note the phrases 'heat from the uncontrolled fires' and 'fire induced progressive collapse'. Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. While the NIST does. So why would I ignore the NIST and instead believe you?

Last edited by a moderator:
are you completely fucking retarded? How many times do I need to post it for you?

Post what exactly? The second video has been radically altered, obviously not matching the first. And even wildly altered, it doesn't show any 'demolition sequence'. And of course, you completely ignored the question I asked you:

You said that WTC 7 'looked just like thermetic cutters'. Give that thermetic cutters don't actually exist and you've never seen one, how can you possibly know what they look like?

You can't say. You're avoiding my question like it were on fire. You've never seen 'thermetic cutters'. No one has. You have no idea what they look like, as they don't exist. There's no videos of them. There's no pictures of them. What you *thought* was a 'thermetic cutter' turned out to be a low energy igniter......a glorified lighter.

And yet you lied that WTC 7 'looks like thermetic cutters'. Why? Its such a silly, obtuse lie that's so easy to reveal. What about your claims are so weak that you felt the need to lie about them?

[SkyPilot] See if you are smart enough to explain how you can tell they are thermetic.

LOL

so you've never seen 'thermetic cutters'. Not in action, not in video, not even pictures of them. You're telling us what you *imagine* they would look like. And you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Laughing.....You're literally offering us your imagination as evidence. Which reeks of the desperation of a failed argument.

And of course, the 'broad description' of what you thought was a 'thermetic cutter', here's the patent again:
Its a low energy igniter, genius. Show us anywhere it describes cutting as much as a piece of paper. Let alone a steel column. You can't. You imagined that too. So you're giving us your impression of something you completely made up.

There isn't a single thing you got right, is there?

Last edited:
LIAR I admitted no such thing.
Laughing.....After pages of posts where you literally screamed that your imaginary 'thermetic cutters' weren't explosive ......now it *was* explosive demolition?

You're so knowledgeable and so well versed in the chemistry of your imaginary 'thermetic charges' that you can't verify that they actually exist, can't show us a single picture of the imaginary 'cutters', can't cite a single example of their use in history, can't show us a single video of them in use, can't describe how big they are, and can't tell us what they're made of.

in fact your standard is stoopid simple (like most debunglers) as I have shown and you have proven by tacit agreement that nukes do not exist!
Um, my standard is show me. I can show you a nuke going off. I can show you picture of nukes. I can verify that nukes exist through numerous examples of their use around the world. Hell, they're having a memorial for the use of a nuke on Nagasaki 69 years ago TODAY. Its the anniversary.

You can't factually establish that your imaginary 'thermetic cutters' even exist. The 'evidence' you offered turned out to be to a low energy igniter that coudn't cut tin foil. You can't show us a single picture of this device. You can't show us a single video of their use. And You can't cite a single example of their use anywhere, at any time in history.

You can't verify their properties, you can't tell us how large they are, what they look like when they go off, you can't tell us what's in them, ou can't prove that they will cut a girder in milliseconds. You can't prove that they disintegrate after use. Hell, your claims are so comically debunked, you refuse to even discuss them now.

You lose again, Truther.

if you want to claim I admitted something or said something or made some claimdirect quote it, ALL of itNOT 1/2 of it or most of it everything, we dont need and I wont respond to your continued puking regurgitated illiterate version of what I said and I have no intention of arguing your made up strawman arguments unless you enjoy being constantly put on display for a dumb ass.

Dude, I caught you dead to rights with direct quotes of your own words. You screamed, in post after post how your 'thermetic cutters' weren't explosives. Only now, after your imaginary 'cutters' turned out to be nothing but a glorified lighter that couldn't cut a cow pie, do you start backpedalling.

Why? Its not like any of us can't simply go back and view the post after post, after hapless, inept post where you made the very argument you're now trying to hedge.

You fail again.

[/B][/COLOR]

Laughing....you mean the 'thermetic cutters' that you still can't establish even exist? The 'thermetic cutters' that when we checked, turned out to be little more than a lighter, incapable of cutting anything?

You claimed to know what 'thermetic cutters' look like, despite having no picture, no video, never having seen one (as again, they don't actually exist), with your 'lighter' patent making no mention of cutting anything. Um, no buddy. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about and are just making up this nonsense as you go along.

'Thermetic cutters' can cut a girder in milliseconds......unless we ask for proof. Then you tuck our little tail between your quivering haunches and yip away. 'Thermetic cutters' disintegrate while being used.....unless we actually fact check the claim. Then you refuse to ever discuss the blithering nonsense you tried to pawn off on us. Desperately fleeing your own useless words.

Its been a solid brown river of bullshit from you. And you can't back up any of it.

Last edited:

You lose again, Truther.

if you want to claim I admitted something or said something or made some claimdirect quote it, ALL of itNOT 1/2 of it or most of it everything, we dont need and I wont respond to your continued puking regurgitated illiterate version of what I said and I have no intention of arguing your made up strawman arguments unless you enjoy being constantly put on display for a dumb ass.

Dude, I caught you dead to rights with direct quotes of your own words. You screamed, in post after post how your 'thermetic cutters' weren't explosives. Only now, after your imaginary 'cutters' turned out to be nothing but a glorified lighter that couldn't cut a cow pie, do you start backpedalling.

Why? Its not like any of us can't simply go back and view the post after post, after hapless, inept post where you made the very argument you're now trying to hedge.

You fail again.

[/B][/COLOR]
Laughing....you mean the 'thermetic cutters' that you still can't establish even exist? The 'thermetic cutters' that when we checked, turned out to be little more than a lighter, incapable of cutting anything?

You claimed to know what 'thermetic cutters' look like, despite having no picture, no video, never having seen one (as again, they don't actually exist), with your 'lighter' patent making no mention of cutting anything. Um, no buddy. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about and are just making up this nonsense as you go along.

'Thermetic cutters' can cut a girder in milliseconds......unless we ask for proof. Then you tuck our little tail between your quivering haunches and yip away. 'Thermetic cutters' disintegrate while being used.....unless we actually fact check the claim. Then you refuse to ever discuss the blithering nonsense you tried to pawn off on us. Desperately fleeing your own useless words.

Its been a solid brown river of bullshit from you. And you can't back up any of it.

more bunk from the dablunder camp.

what a waste of font ink folks.

the illiterate retard still does not understand what I said and like the DUMB ASSES debunkers think that everyone is going to hit the deck when demolishing a building from a little boom boom.

sly pilot you are such a tard.

its fun watching you waste hours of font inck.

I said nist overuled the fdny

true to his deblunder self he posts a building with no fire and a quote to the contrary. no brains, I gave sky pilot too much credit with single digit iq

When the building came down it was completely involved in fire, all forty-seven stories.

show us the fire sky tard someone is making up quotes LOL

nope no fire there! LMAO

and of course I already posted a picture of a thermetic cutter for sky tard.

LTC_Picturepdf_1_page-20140102-164348.jpg

and the patent description

LOL

but of course like a zero IQ bunktard its beyond his comprehension skills.

Here's a funny link ... it's a Google search for: "thermetic cutters"

That search produced a whopping 5 hits! :lmao:

.... even funnier ... every hit Google found was of whacomojojo posting about it on different forums in cyberspace.

Turns out, "thermetic cutters" don't exist anywhere beyond the deranged mind of one lunatic on a planet of over 7 billion people.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

more bunk from the dablunder camp.

what a waste of font ink folks.

the illiterate retard still does not understand what I said and like the DUMB ASSES debunkers are thinks that everyone is going to hit the deck when demolishing a building.

sly pilot you are such a tard.

its fun watching you waste hours of font inck.

I said nist overuled the fdny

true to his deblunder self he posts a building with no fire and a quote to the contrary. no brains, I gave sky pilot too much credit with single digit iq

Wow. A whole paragraph of pointless, silly insults. Your conspiracy is so debunked, its degenerating into nothing more than name calling.

Laughing.....not working out the way you hoped, huh buddy?

nope no fire there! LMAO

So its just a grand coincidence that there is smoke pouring out of every floor, huh? Laughing...keep running. The FDNY utterly destroy your ignorant account that there was only fire on a couple of floors.

We walked over by number Seven World Trade Center as it was burning and saw this 40-plus story building with fire on nearly all floors.

–FDNY Lieutenant Robert Larocco

.Just when you thought it was over, you're walking by this building and you're hearing this building creak and fully involved in flames. It's like, is it coming down next? Sure enough, about a half an hour later it came down.

–FDNY Lieutenant James McGlynn

At this point Seven World Trade was going heavy, and they weren't letting anybody get too close. Everybody was expecting that to come down.

–Firefighter Vincent Massa
The whole south side of Seven World Trade had been hit by the collapse of the second Tower, and there was fire on every floor."

– Fire Captain Brenda Berkman
"When I got out and onto a clear pile, I see that 7 World Trade Center and the customs house have serious fire. Almost every window has fire. It is an amazing site.

–Captain Jay Jonas,
7 World Trade was burning from the ground to the ceiling fully involved. It was unbelievable.

–Firefighter Steve Modica

Each of these men and women were there, watched WTC 7 burn for 7 hours, and were first hand expert eye witnesses to the events you insist never happened. But you know better than all of them....because you saw a youtube video a dozen years after the fact.

Laughing....you fail again.

and of course I already posted a picture of a thermetic cutter for sky tard.

Um, Koko....that's a drawing. Not a picture. You may not be able to tell the difference, but everyone from my 3 year old neice on up is pretty clear on the concept. And of course, that's a patent from 2009. See, in our universe cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it by 8 years.

So, buddy....was there a silver delorian out in front of the WTC 7? Maybe a big blue police box? For your conspiracy to even be physically possible, you'd need a time machine. That's how awful an explanation the Truther conspiracy is. But it gets so much worse.

You don't have the slightest evidence that 'thermetic cutters' even exist. You have a drawing. You can't show us one picture of such a device. You can't show us a single video of its use. You can't cite a single example of use in demolition anywhere, at any time in history. You can't demonstrate it even works. As a patent don't require any demonstration that an idea is viable or works in any way.

Patent Number: US 3216423
Centrifugal Birthing Device

picture-5-14-tm.jpg

The present invention relates to [an] apparatus which utilizes centrifugal force to facilitate the birth of a child at less stress to the mother.

Patent US3216423 - Apparatus for facilitating the birth of a child by centrifugal force - Google Patents

So, Koko....how many of your kids were born using Centrifugal Birthing Device? After all, its brief description clearly says that it lowers stress. And per your absurd reasoning, if a patent breif *says* something, its gotta be true and its gotta work. Right?

So ....you didn't want to reduce your wife's stress when she was having kids? Or are you just the most gullible soul to wander these message boards?

Here's another gem:

United States Patent 5392735

Marine mammal communication device

An innovative communication device and learning tool that enables marine mammals, such as dolphins, to communicate with humans and with each other. The communication device includes a keyboard having a plurality of hollow keys.

Marine mammal communication device - The Walt Disney Company

Laughing.....the Dolphin Keyboard! I guess we can talk to dolphins now, right buddy? Because if its in a patent description, its gotta be true and its gotta work, right? Even if its never been built, never been tested.

Sigh......you are a gullible one, aren't you? And even after your comic 'if a patent says it, it has to be true' blunder, it *still* gets worse.

You utterly changed your story. Remember good old Tom Sullivan? Oh, I'm sure you'd like to forget him.....but just because he was proven to be laughably wrong doesn't mean that you didn't swallow his nonsense whole. And when pressed for evidence of the existence of your 'thermetic charges', this is what you offered us *before*:

“n the case of Thermite cutter charges, that may also be the case [referring to being used in the World Trade Center]. Thermite self-consuming cutter charge casings have been around since first patented back in 1984.”

Tom Sullivan

But.....but Koko, the patent you just showed us was submitted in 2009. 25 years after the supposed invention of your imaginary 'thermetic cutters'. THat doesn't make sense at all, now does it buddy. Why the sudden shift from the 1984 patent described by your 'expert' Sullivan, that you insist proves the existence of 'theretic cutters'......to a 2009 patent?

Oh, that's right! You didn't have the slightest clue what you were talking about!

Application Number: 06/494487
Publication Date: 08/14/1984

“This invention relates to a new low-energy integral thermite igniter/heat source, e.g., for use in igniting larger charges, e.g., propellant charges.”

Integral low-energy thermite igniter - The United States of America as represented by the United States

Your 'theretic cutter' turned out to be little more than an low energy ignition system; a glorified lighter. And doesn't cut some much as a warm cow pie. So with that rather spectacular blunder under your belt, you fled with your tail between your legs to your 2009 patent.

So much for your 'expert'. And your 'thermetic charge'. And amazingly, beyond all expectation, your argument *still* gets worse:

The 1984 patent for the low power igniter disintegrates with use. The 2009 patent doesn't, buddy. So for your theory to work, there would have had to have been thousands and thousands of these imaginary 'thermetic cutters' still attached to every girder supposedly cut.

And there were exactly zero ever found.
Absolutely destroying your theory yet again.

And there's still all the previous problems that you still can't get around, the building being on fire, the impossibility of any apparatus of explosive surviving being set on fire, the bomb squad going through the entire WTC plaza and finding nothing, the dust samples showing no residue of explosives, there being no cut girders, and there being no sound of explosives before the collapse of the WTC 7....despite your claim of bombs 'underground'.

Are you starting to get an idea of how ludicrously awful your explanation is? How many crippling, theory destroying holes it has? How pointlessly and absurdly complicated your theory is? How ridiculously implausible it is? Why Truthers are a national laughing stock?

We do. So, to summarize:

1) You have shown us a drawing. You have no proof that the drawing was ever made, don't have a picture of such a device, have no video of it working, can't describe its size, its weight, or even what's inside it. You can't cite a single use of 'thermetic cutters' in history, in any capacity, ever. Let alone in demolition. You have no proof that your 'thermetic charges' even exist.

2) The patent you've fled to was submitted in 2009. Making it impossible to use in 2001. You need a time machine to make your steaming pile of an argument work.

3) There's no evidence that the 2009 patent works or is even remotely viable. Or that it has ever been built. Or has ever been tested. Or does anything it claims to do.

4) You changed your story, shifting from Tom Sullivan's 1984 patent, to a 2009 patent. This after arguing for pages that the 1984 patent for a low energy igniter was *actually* a thermetic cutter that could slice through a column in milliseconds.

5) There's no mention anywhere in the 2009 patent application of the device 'disintegrating with use'. Meaning that for your theory to work, there would have been 1000s and 1000s of such devices throughout the WTC 7. There were zero ever found.

Your theory doesn't work. Get used to the idea.

In November 1988, Salomon Brothers withdrew from plans to build a large new complex at Columbus Circle in Midtown and agreed to a 20-year lease for the top 19 floors of 7 World Trade Center.[32] The building was extensively renovated in 1989 to accommodate the needs of Salomon Brothers. This led to the alternative naming of the building as the Salomon Brothers building.[33] Most of three existing floors were removed as tenants continued to occupy other floors, and more than 350 tons (U.S.) of steel were added to construct three double-height trading floors. Nine diesel generators were installed on the 5th floor as part of a backup power station. "Essentially, Salomon is constructing a building within a building – and it's an occupied building, which complicates the situation", said a district manager of Silverstein Properties. The unusual task was possible, said Larry Silverstein, because it was designed to allow for "entire portions of floors to be removed without affecting the building's structural integrity, on the assumption that someone might need double-height floors."[33]

So I do not believe fire or center supports weakened.

While we're at it who else was housed in there, SEC, IRS, US secret service, DOD(we must remember Rumsfield had been drilled right before for misplacing? (right) loosing trillions of dollars, CIA, and NY City Office Of Emergency. (among others, banks and ins. companies.

Now Jerome Haurer was hired by Giuliani in ( a Zionist Jew with history of bio terrorism) and he completely redone the 23 floor of the building investing 13 million bucks to make it the state of the art Emergency Operation Center, which was unveiled in 1999. They must of felt that building was very safe right??

Funny how Guillani and his crew on 9-11 ran down to the Mayor office instead of in that emergency center, WHO was in there???? Command center !!!!!! which disappeared at about 5:30 pm.

We have to forget that World Com and Enron were being investigated as well. The CIA and FBI lost all their files on Bin Laden, Al Quaida etc. Lord only knows what insider trading was going on at Solomon Brothers. And the DOD never found the trillions misplaced to date.

Now lets talk security . Well it was Krolls and well Mr. Jerome Hauer worked for Krolls, but

in comes MR. John O'Neil, who was a top expert on Al Qaeda, Osama, and had been investigating the USS Cole bombing. Guess he found out to much as he soon was dismissed and was made in charge of the WTC in Aug 23, 2001, of which he lost his life.

The reason R. Guiliani gave for not being in the command center was Fema drills were scheduled for 9-12, How utterly convenient.

There were lots of drills going on esp with the Air Force at this time.

Last edited:
DOD and especially the military drill and have extended exercises all the time. They don't do their primary job all the time so they practice and rehearse it continuously. So when called upon they know what the hell they are doing.... It's called being ready and proficient.

Now fires that were going in WTC7 for about 7 hours would have set off any explosive charges or Thermite/thermate charges long before the 7 hours was up.....Remember these were uncontrolled fires.

dude i got countless numbers of people here that can tell you gomer pyle ollie is a paid government shill who ignores everything that proves him wrong,that he is one of the biggest resident paid trolls here of USMB. again.

Dude, you call anyone who doesn't ape your conspiracy a 'paid government shill. You make up elaborate fantasies about 'handlers'. And you've never been able to back any of it. Or, your 911 conspiracy. As for your 'countless people', the person you're citing is yourself.

And you're following the oldest, most tired conspiracy mantra there is: anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy, becomes part of it.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.

More accurately, your claims don't work. In this thread alone, they've been shredded so utterly, you and your ilk have been reduced to making up conspiracies about other *posters*, and abandoning your 911 nonsense completely.

The giant, gaping, truck sized, theory killing holes in your conspiracy remain whether or not you ignore them.
with whitehall,you can tell he isnt paid government shill.Gomer Ollie,skylar and these other paid trolls,they know every bit just as well as we do 9/11 was an inside job.whitehall actually BELIEVES the official version unlike them because he is in denial about how corrupt our government really is.he actually still thinks this is a free country,we dont live in a banana republic,have free elections,and are not a police state.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

Laughing....'and these other paid trolls'. Gee, how did I know you were going to fold in EVERYONE else who doesn't immediately swallow your silly conspiracy as being 'paid by the government'. Another pointless, useless layer of complication and elaboration heaped upon an already ludicrously implausible truther conspiracy.

You're running. You've abandoned your entire conspiracy. You can't make your shattered WTC 7 conspiracy work. You can't even make it make sense.

Try again.

You can't honestly believe the gov. 's story. Even most people I know say there is something wrong and many people don't even know WTC 7 fell, I hear they didn't put it in the museum either, I never went, to see lies I don't need to. Do you even know what WTC 7 housed?

I thought you were going to be wise and not feed these paid shills who know it was an inside job anymore? Looks like i was wrong about you. Looks like your here just to feed the trolls like Koko does.

two farts in a row from the agent troll.:9::9:

yeh and your thread is about the mossad didnt mean to go along with all the jihacking so I made a new thread that shows the demolition so you can get back to the mossad stuff.

cool,just dont feed the trolls like gomer ollie like you ususually do,you do that,then your taking their bait and they're happy cause their here to just try and waste your time arguing with them like their hanlders pay them to do with truthers that take their bait.

Dude, you call anyone who doesn't ape your conspiracy a 'paid government shill. You make up elaborate fantasies about 'handlers'. And you've never been able to back any of it. Or, your 911 conspiracy. As for your 'countless people', the person you're citing is yourself.

And you're following the oldest, most tired conspiracy mantra there is: anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy, becomes part of it.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.

More accurately, your claims don't work. In this thread alone, they've been shredded so utterly, you and your ilk have been reduced to making up conspiracies about other *posters*, and abandoning your 911 nonsense completely.

The giant, gaping, truck sized, theory killing holes in your conspiracy remain whether or not you ignore them.

Laughing....'and these other paid trolls'. Gee, how did I know you were going to fold in EVERYONE else who doesn't immediately swallow your silly conspiracy as being 'paid by the government'. Another pointless, useless layer of complication and elaboration heaped upon an already ludicrously implausible truther conspiracy.

You're running. You've abandoned your entire conspiracy. You can't make your shattered WTC 7 conspiracy work. You can't even make it make sense.

Try again.

You can't honestly believe the gov. 's story. Even most people I know say there is something wrong and many people don't even know WTC 7 fell, I hear they didn't put it in the museum either, I never went, to see lies I don't need to. Do you even know what WTC 7 housed?

I thought you were going to be wise and not feed these paid shills who know it was an inside job anymore? Looks like i was wrong about you. Looks like your here just to feed the trolls like Koko does.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were discussing why 9-11 was an inside job. I didn't know I wasn't to post about it.

The gov had done no investigation.
Um, yes it has. Quite a few of them. You simply ignore them and then pretend that if you ignore them, they cease to exist. The initial FEMA report, the 911 report, the ASCE report, the NIST report, the *other* NIST report......you pretend that none of them exist.

But why would a rational person ignore these studies just because you do? This is the part you don't get: you can ignore the mountains of evidence contradicting you. But you can't make anyone else ignore it. Which is why the truther conspiracy failed so spectacularly.

On any debate of the facts, you lose. As the evidence you ignore doesn't magically vanish because you close your eyes.

Says you. But you can't back that claim up either. You're literally making this up as you go along. You make an accusation, you can't back it up....and you run.

Keep running.

I've read it. What part do believe supports any of your conspiracy? The last time I asked you this question, you immediately abandoned your claim and started insulting posters personally.

If your argument had actual merit, you wouldn't have to abandon it so often.

For the one who doesn't know the role of the NY and NJ Port Authority , look it up.

Translation: you have jack shit to back up your claim. So you're going to insinuate 'evidence' that doesn't exist, that you can't possibly present, to prop up an argument you know you can't support factually.

Oh, you'll allude to evidence. You'll insinuate an argument. You'll offer us innuendo. But when someone asks you to get specific.......you run. Each time, every time. And I'm asking for specifics. What 'role of the NY and NJ Port Authority' are you claiming?

If you have an argument to make, make it. If all you're going to do is allude to an argument you know you can't support, then you've got nothing.

Man I hate for you to be my attorney if I did ever need one.

you aint kidding.:up::beer: got to do more than just this-:blahblah: to prove your case.:D

if he argued in court the same way he does here,the judge and jury would laugh him out of the courtroom in a hearbeat.:D the judge would say-skylar,you are not addressing the facts in the evidence presented in this video by your opponent,you are changing the subject evading these facts.you are not saying anything about the evidence presented.if you dont say anything and just keep changing the subject to something else instead of addressing the evidence your opponent presented in this video,then why are you here? you are wasting my time and the courts time.:D

He knows it we know it that thats what would happen.:D

Forum List

Back