CDZ The Moore Lawsuits

Alred has already admitted that her best client Tampered with evidence. Wa/Po has already admitted that they went trolling for damaging testimony to get the ball rolling, starting with a dem activist. This could be better than the OJ trial once Moore gets going.

These are essentially the same link:

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says

Washington Post: Group tried to ‘sting' media by planting fake Roy Moore accuser

Are we talking about that gal?

Personally I'm not tied to defending or accusing Moore. He is not my rep and I don't know him or his politics that well.

Moore is the former state Supreme court Chief Justice for Alabama and a real pain in the butt. The Ds asked around for dirt on Moore but didn't ask around but about how hardnosed and vindictive he is. This is likely to be the DNC's Watergate. It will drag on for years and make the Ds look even Dumber than even I think they are..

Well for the next six years the 'dragging around' will be all about having a Democratic Senator from Alabama.

Do you think Moore will sue?

If he doesn't- will you still stand with him?

Alred has already admitted that her best client Tampered with evidence. Wa/Po has already admitted that they went trolling for damaging testimony to get the ball rolling, starting with a dem activist. This could be better than the OJ trial once Moore gets going.
All of that's wrong so.....

"Reckless disregard for the truth satisfies the “actual malice” test in some states."

(sorry) Alabama Defamation Law: Legal Primer and Lawyer Contact | Kelly / Warner Law | Defamation Law, Internet Law, Business Law

I'm still not certain but the "reckless disregard" is easier to prove than actual malice. SELL WaPo shares asap imo.

Greg

I really can't beleive DM. Tell me Moore doesn't have a case when you check out these screaming headlines.

'It's NOT over': Accused pedophile Roy Moore REFUSES to concede Alabama Senate race to Doug Jones and calls for a RECOUNT despite Trump congratulating victorious Democrat

Doug Jones beats Roy Moore to win Alabama Senate race | Daily Mail Online

Its only Defamation if it is false.

So far- we have seen no evidence that any of the accusations are false.

Certainly though- Moore has every legal right to sue- I hope he does- I doubt he will.

The point is that we have seen NO EVIDENCE!!!!

Greg

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says

Washington Post: Group tried to ‘sting' media by planting fake Roy Moore accuser

Personally I'm not tied to defending or accusing Moore. He is not my rep and I don't know him or his politics that well.

Moore is the former state Supreme court Chief Justice for Alabama and a real pain in the butt. The Ds asked around for dirt on Moore but didn't ask around but about how hardnosed and vindictive he is. This is likely to be the DNC's Watergate. It will drag on for years and make the Ds look even Dumber than even I think they are..

Well for the next six years the 'dragging around' will be all about having a Democratic Senator from Alabama.

At the least I want to see a criminal investigation. If Moore is a pedo then he must be brought to justice. If not then this has been the low point of the any political mud slinging; worse because it worked.

Greg

At the least I want to see a criminal investigation. If Moore is a pedo then he must be brought to justice. If not then this has been the low point of the any political mud slinging; worse because it worked.

Greg

From what I have heard the statute of limitations has expired so no criminal prosecution is possible.

All of that's wrong so.....

"Reckless disregard for the truth satisfies the “actual malice” test in some states."

(sorry) Alabama Defamation Law: Legal Primer and Lawyer Contact | Kelly / Warner Law | Defamation Law, Internet Law, Business Law

I'm still not certain but the "reckless disregard" is easier to prove than actual malice. SELL WaPo shares asap imo.

Greg

I really can't beleive DM. Tell me Moore doesn't have a case when you check out these screaming headlines.

'It's NOT over': Accused pedophile Roy Moore REFUSES to concede Alabama Senate race to Doug Jones and calls for a RECOUNT despite Trump congratulating victorious Democrat

Doug Jones beats Roy Moore to win Alabama Senate race | Daily Mail Online

Its only Defamation if it is false.

So far- we have seen no evidence that any of the accusations are false.

Certainly though- Moore has every legal right to sue- I hope he does- I doubt he will.

The point is that we have seen NO EVIDENCE!!!!

Greg

Actually testimony is evidence. So both Moore and the women could provide their 'evidence' if Moore sues.

Do you think he will?

Forum List

Back