CDZ The Moore Lawsuits

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by william the wie, Dec 13, 2017.

1. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,794
    Alred has already admitted that her best client Tampered with evidence. Wa/Po has already admitted that they went trolling for damaging testimony to get the ball rolling, starting with a dem activist. This could be better than the OJ trial once Moore gets going.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +37,879
    All of that's wrong so.....

3. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,836
    Buzz is that in the media Daily Mail is going to get hit big time for running headlines that claimed Moore was an accused pedophile. Absence of Malice will not cover them.

Sheesh. I thought they would have learned their lesson when they printed that bullshit that Melania was a call girl. And they lost.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. gtopa1

gtopa1 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,373
    "Reckless disregard for the truth satisfies the “actual malice” test in some states."

(sorry) Alabama Defamation Law: Legal Primer and Lawyer Contact | Kelly / Warner Law | Defamation Law, Internet Law, Business Law

I'm still not certain but the "reckless disregard" is easier to prove than actual malice. SELL WaPo shares asap imo.

Greg

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,836
    I really can't beleive DM. Tell me Moore doesn't have a case when you check out these screaming headlines.

'It's NOT over': Accused pedophile Roy Moore REFUSES to concede Alabama Senate race to Doug Jones and calls for a RECOUNT despite Trump congratulating victorious Democrat

Doug Jones beats Roy Moore to win Alabama Senate race | Daily Mail Online

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,618
    Are you saying nobody accused him of being a pedophile?

7. gtopa1

gtopa1 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,373
    I am saying that there is a case for that accusation being made being "reckless disregard for the truth". If it was proved then that's very different. It has NOT been proved at all. But congratulations; it delivered a Senate Seat to your side. It was well done in a disgusting sort of way.

Greg

8. Windparadox

Windparadox VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,708
    `
    `

While Roy Moore had threatened to sue accusers, has he actually filed any lawsuits?

9. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +603
    These are essentially the same link:

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says

Washington Post: Group tried to ‘sting' media by planting fake Roy Moore accuser

Are we talking about that gal?

Personally I'm not tied to defending or accusing Moore. He is not my rep and I don't know him or his politics that well.

10. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,794
    Moore is the former state Supreme court Chief Justice for Alabama and a real pain in the butt. The Ds asked around for dirt on Moore but didn't ask around but about how hardnosed and vindictive he is. This is likely to be the DNC's Watergate. It will drag on for years and make the Ds look even Dumber than even I think they are.

Alabama does serious feuds and does them right. A couple of my dad's buddies, some of the Nickersons, threw the Tallapoosa county sheriff off the bridge to Columbus GA at the stateline. The Atty General elect was assassinated less than two weeks before I was born and when I visited granny I was given a boy's first gun and told to stick with her when I left the yard. I had to put the stock in my belly in order to reach the trigger, I was that small. I have not been back to Jackson's Gap since Dad died. I almost shot a man coming around a corner too fast when I was fishing with granny.

The Dumbers have plumbed depths of stupidity, insanity and incompetence with this stunt that exceeds even their previous records. It ain't going to be pretty to watch even if like me you hate those wannabe NAZIs. This will get monumentally ugly. Moore knows everybody who is anybody in the state and he and his estate will make this as slow and painful as possible.