The Looming and Inevitable Crisis

Breakout

Mar 27, 2014
Most Americans are unaware that our nation goes in debt to the tune of about 200 million dollars every single hour of every single day. To combat this short fall our government prints money and they print it in the billions of dollars every single day. You do not need to be an economic expert to realize that by incorporating this philosophy you devalue your own currency. Nothing of value is backing up this huge sum of new cash. Even now countries like China, Japan, and even Germany are now avidly taking steps to get away from the US dollar because it has lost so much of it's actual value. What does this actually mean? For decades the US dollar has been the currency that has dominated the globe, If you are an international buyer for example, your purchases must be paid for in US currency, no matter if you are buying oil or grain, rubber or tobacco everything must be paid for in US dollars. But what would happen if the US dollar was no longer the currency of this standard. Experts predict that it would cause economic collapse in our nation. Inflation would soar, the dollar would become nearly worthless, everyday items we all depend upon for survival would literally be out of reach economically for nearly everyone. Wide spread looting and civil unrest would occur. But here is the really strange part, our government is already preparing for this calamity, civilian detention camps have been set up across our country to house literally millions of detainees , the Department of Homeland Security had purchased over a billion rounds of ammunition, that is enough bullets and ammo to shoot every man, woman and child in this country six times each, what do they know that we do not. President Obama has signed executive orders allowing law enforcement and the military to literally seize any or all of your assets in the event of this economic collapse. This includes your food, water, medical supplies, weapons, vehicles, almost anything and everything. This is an actual fact. What this is telling me is that they know what is about to occur, it is merely a matter of time. Very soon at our current borrowing rate our country will be unable to even pay the interest on the debt we have run up. When this happens what do you think will occur?When our dollar is devalued to a point where it is no longer recognized as the world currency standard. A crisis will occur and it will make every crisis before it look like child's play. Your money, your savings, your 401 Ks will literally become nearly worthless, trillions of dollars will be lost. The crisis is coming make no mistake, and those who are not prepared for it are doomed. Our leaders have lead us down a path of economic self destruction and we elected these folks so we are as much to blame as they are. If you do not believe me just look at our current economic policy and compare it to our national debt. It is impossible to spend your way into prosperity. This is not rocket science this is just common sense.

Last edited:
Most Americans are unaware that our nation goes in debt to the tune of about 200 million dollars every single hour of every single day. To combat this short fall our government prints money and they print it in the billions of dollars every single day. You do not need to be an economic expert to realize that by incorporating this philosophy you devalue your own currency. Nothing of value is backing up this huge sum of new cash. Even now countries like China, Japan, and even Germany are now avidly taking steps to get away from the US dollar because it has lost so much of it's actual value. What does this actually mean? For decades the US dollar has been the currency that has dominated the globe, If you are an international buyer for example, your purchases must be paid for in US currency, no matter if you are buying oil or grain, rubber or tobacco everything must be paid for in US dollars. But what would happen if the US dollar was no longer the currency of this standard. Experts predict that it would cause economic collapse in our nation. Inflation would soar, the dollar would become nearly worthless, everyday items we all depend upon for survival would literally be out of reach economically for nearly everyone. Wide spread looting and civil unrest would occur. But here is the really strange part, our government is already preparing for this calamity, civilian detention camps have been set up across our country to house literally millions of detainees , the Department of Homeland Security had purchased over a billion rounds of ammunition, that is enough bullets and ammo to shoot every man, woman and child in this country six times each, what do they know that we do not. President Obama has signed executive orders allowing law enforcement and the military to literally seize any or all of your assets in the event of this economic collapse. This includes your food, water, medical supplies, weapons, vehicles, almost anything and everything. This is an actual fact. What this is telling me is that they know what is about to occur, it is merely a matter of time. Very soon at our current borrowing rate our country will be unable to even pay the interest on the debt we have run up. When this happens what do you think will occur?When our dollar is devalued to a point where it is no longer recognized as the world currency standard. A crisis will occur and it will make every crisis before it look like child's play. Your money, your savings, your 401 Ks will literally become nearly worthless, trillions of dollars will be lost. The crisis is coming make no mistake, and those who are not prepared for it are doomed. Our leaders have lead us down a path of economic self destruction. If you do not believe me just look at our current economic policy and compare it to our national debt. It is impossible to spend your way into prosperity.

I am afraid this is correct. The only ray of hope is that the world economy is still linked to our economy.

The printing of money is exactly the definition of inflation. they are inflating the money supply so obviously with more money, and less production, the supply becomes inflated along with the price of goods and services.

But, what to do?

Can't cut the military.

Cant' cut federal education funding.

Can't cut SS.

Can't cut welfare.

We could cut all of the traveling that the Antoinette Obama family does and it wouldn't make a dent.

I agree with some of that but don't believe the conspiracy stuff, where are the internment camps and executive orders? I also don't blame the politicians, Americans gave them the power over their lives. I do blame the media to a large extent but even then people have chosen to believe what they want, even now, and vote for what benefits them and damn the consequences.

Good summary but wrong in a couple of areas. All of our deficit spending is not covered by printing new money, the majority of it is covered by borrowing from foreign countries and from american citizens.

So, because countries like China hold our bonds they have a vested interest in keeping our currency valuable.

I also do not believe that there is some kind of govt conspiracy to imprison and confiscate things of value from citizens.

The more likely reason for the ammo purchases is that some in govt fear a revolution of fed up americans, who are armed.

I agree with some of that but don't believe the conspiracy stuff, where are the internment camps and executive orders? I also don't blame the politicians, Americans gave them the power over their lives. I do blame the media to a large extent but even then people have chosen to believe what they want, even now, and vote for what benefits them and damn the consequences.

For your information the actual locations, sizes, and design details concerning these camps is easily obtained on the internet as are Obama's executive orders concerning this pending crisis. It is now common knowledge about the purchase of one billion rounds of ammo by Homeland Security. Ask yourself this, why would they need such a massive amount of ammunition, what is the underlying intent and purpose. What are they preparing for?

Here is the sanest of articles I could find on the subject of the camps.

Is the US Army really building internment camps here? - Norfolk prepper | Examiner.com

It does appear that the HS has bought 2 billion rounds of hollow point bullets. I do wonder why.

Links are in the above site. Not saying I believe any of that but just post it for discussion. The inflation of our money supply part has to come true.

Most Americans are unaware that our nation goes in debt to the tune of about 200 million dollars every single hour of every single day. To combat this short fall our government prints money and they print it in the billions of dollars every single day. You do not need to be an economic expert to realize that by incorporating this philosophy you devalue your own currency. Nothing of value is backing up this huge sum of new cash. Even now countries like China, Japan, and even Germany are now avidly taking steps to get away from the US dollar because it has lost so much of it's actual value. What does this actually mean? For decades the US dollar has been the currency that has dominated the globe, If you are an international buyer for example, your purchases must be paid for in US currency, no matter if you are buying oil or grain, rubber or tobacco everything must be paid for in US dollars. But what would happen if the US dollar was no longer the currency of this standard. Experts predict that it would cause economic collapse in our nation. Inflation would soar, the dollar would become nearly worthless, everyday items we all depend upon for survival would literally be out of reach economically for nearly everyone. Wide spread looting and civil unrest would occur. But here is the really strange part, our government is already preparing for this calamity, civilian detention camps have been set up across our country to house literally millions of detainees , the Department of Homeland Security had purchased over a billion rounds of ammunition, that is enough bullets and ammo to shoot every man, woman and child in this country six times each, what do they know that we do not. President Obama has signed executive orders allowing law enforcement and the military to literally seize any or all of your assets in the event of this economic collapse. This includes your food, water, medical supplies, weapons, vehicles, almost anything and everything. This is an actual fact. What this is telling me is that they know what is about to occur, it is merely a matter of time. Very soon at our current borrowing rate our country will be unable to even pay the interest on the debt we have run up. When this happens what do you think will occur?When our dollar is devalued to a point where it is no longer recognized as the world currency standard. A crisis will occur and it will make every crisis before it look like child's play. Your money, your savings, your 401 Ks will literally become nearly worthless, trillions of dollars will be lost. The crisis is coming make no mistake, and those who are not prepared for it are doomed. Our leaders have lead us down a path of economic self destruction. If you do not believe me just look at our current economic policy and compare it to our national debt. It is impossible to spend your way into prosperity.

I am afraid this is correct. The only ray of hope is that the world economy is still linked to our economy.

The printing of money is exactly the definition of inflation. they are inflating the money supply so obviously with more money, and less production, the supply becomes inflated along with the price of goods and services.

But, what to do?

Can't cut the military.

Cant' cut federal education funding.

Can't cut SS.

Can't cut welfare.

We could cut all of the traveling that the Antoinette Obama family does and it wouldn't make a dent.

I concur with your assessment. The printing of massive amounts of cash will only devalue our own currency and inflate all commodity prices.

Good summary but wrong in a couple of areas. All of our deficit spending is not covered by printing new money, the majority of it is covered by borrowing from foreign countries and from american citizens.

So, because countries like China hold our bonds they have a vested interest in keeping our currency valuable.

I also do not believe that there is some kind of govt conspiracy to imprison and confiscate things of value from citizens.

The more likely reason for the ammo purchases is that some in govt fear a revolution of fed up americans, who are armed./
Isn't that what the OP is more or less saying?

Is the US Army really building internment camps here? - Norfolk prepper | Examiner.com

It does appear that the HS has bought 2 billion rounds of hollow point bullets. I do wonder why.

Links are in the above site. Not saying I believe any of that but just post it for discussion. The inflation of our money supply part has to come true.

I have not seen anything on this from a legitimate source. If anyone has one, please post it.

We are not there yet on the destruction of our currency by deficit spending, we can reverse it, but it needs to be done very soon. the elections of this november may be our last chance to restore fiscal sanity to DC.

The more likely reason for the ammo purchases is that some in govt fear a revolution of fed up americans, who are armed.

You are partially correct, however China and many other nations now refuse to buy our bonds as they realize they are a very bad investment. Germany for example has pulled all of it's gold from the US, Japan no longer recognizes the US dollar as the global currency standard. As far as the ammo is concerned, do you realize how much ammunition this actually is? These are hollow point bullets designed to kill and do as much physical damage as possible. If there were a revolt it this country I am nearly certain our military would be called upon almost instantly and they, not law enforcement would put the revolt down in short order. Many however would be killed, armed or not. Hard to fight a tank with a hand gun or rifle. I do not believe the average American owns anti tank weapons.

Many peoples SS could be cut. Lots of inefficiency in DOD. Too many people on disability. The problem is not having the balls to cut across the board....and having no plan to energize our economy.

The more likely reason for the ammo purchases is that some in govt fear a revolution of fed up americans, who are armed./
Isn't that what the OP is more or less saying?

No, I don't think so. The OP said that our inflation is caused by printing more money, but the majority of it is caused by borrowing to cover deficit spending. That does not require the actual printing of more cash because its an electronic transaction. It effectively increases the number of dollars but they are not actually printed.

maybe I am nit picking, just trying to be accurate.

as to the ammo purchases, I have heard that several times, but again not from a legitimate source. If you have one, please post it.

I have not seen anything on this from a legitimate source. If anyone has one, please post it.

We are not there yet on the destruction of our currency by deficit spending, we can reverse it, but it needs to be done very soon. the elections of this november may be our last chance to restore fiscal sanity to DC.

I am in total agreement with you.

You are partially correct, however China and many other nations now refuse to buy our bonds as they realize they are a very bad investment. Germany for example has pulled all of it's gold from the US, Japan no longer recognizes the US dollar as the global currency standard. As far as the ammo is concerned, do you realize how much ammunition this actually is? These are hollow point bullets designed to kill and do as much physical damage as possible. If there were a revolt it this country I am nearly certain our military would be called upon almost instantly and they, not law enforcement would put the revolt down in short order. Many however would be killed, armed or not. Hard to fight a tank with a hand gun or rifle. I do not believe the average American owns anti tank weapons.

If there was a revolution in the USA, I think the military would side with the people not the govt in DC. I am sure that local police, national guard, etc would side with the people. Why do you think Obama was pushing for his private army?

Many peoples SS could be cut. Lots of inefficiency in DOD. Too many people on disability. The problem is not having the balls to cut across the board....and having no plan to energize our economy.

I agree, what we need is a 25% across the board spending cut. all govt programs, all govt salaries, all agencies, all entitlements, everything, no exceptions.

No, I don't think so. The OP said that our inflation is caused by printing more money, but the majority of it is caused by borrowing to cover deficit spending. That does not require the actual printing of more cash because its an electronic transaction. It effectively increases the number of dollars but they are not actually printed.

maybe I am nit picking, just trying to be accurate.

as to the ammo purchases, I have heard that several times, but again not from a legitimate source. If you have one, please post it.

Not arguing but I do believe you are nit picking. Soon, in my opinion, all our money will be electronic. Think about it, there is now "the Cube" that lets anyone collect money with a smart phone. So pretty soon I am thinking all the swap marts that deal in money will be required to deal electronically. I go to the store today and spend hundreds of dollars yet maybe have a five dollars in my wallet. I don't know the answer to this question, but do you think that all the money we have now is backed somewhere with at least paper money?

Last edited:
For your information the actual locations, sizes, and design details concerning these camps is easily obtained on the internet as are Obama's executive orders concerning this pending crisis. It is now common knowledge about the purchase of one billion rounds of ammo by Homeland Security. Ask yourself this, why would they need such a massive amount of ammunition, what is the underlying intent and purpose. What are they preparing for?
If it is so easy you could have posted some facts. Conspiracies aren't always true. As far as the ammo:

GAO Investigating Homeland Security's Ammunition Purchases
There have been different reports concerning the DHS' purchases. Agency officials denied to media and lawmakers that it is stockpiling ammunition, but the Associated Press reported earlier this year the agency wanted to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds. DHS officials testified to Congress last week it only wanted to buy up to 750 million rounds.

DHS spokesman Peter Boogaard said the numbers in the news reports are misleading, because the language of the purchase said the agency needs “up to” a certain amount. The solicitation of “up to” 750 million rounds is for ammunition for training centers and law enforcement personnel over the next five years, he said.

Another five-year contract, for up to 450 million rounds, is also for law enforcement purposes, said Boogard, with the supplies for all DHS agencies except for the Coast Guard.

"With more than 100,000 armed law enforcement personnel in DHS, significant quantities of ammunition are used to support law enforcement operations, quarterly qualifications, and training, to include advanced firearms training exercises," Boogaard told said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com GAO Investigating Homeland Security's Ammunition Purchases
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Define, "legitimate" source.

I think it can be reversed but not without pain. Pain we should have gone through in 2008 but we put it off.

Not arguing but I do believe you are nit picking. Soon, in my opinion, all our money will be electronic. Think about it, there is now "the Cube" that lets anyone collect money with a smart phone. So pretty soon I am thinking all the swap marts that deal in money will be required to deal electronically. I go to the store today and spend hundreds of dollars yet maybe have a five dollars in my wallet. I don't know the answer to this question, but do you think that all the money we have now is backed somewhere with at least paper money?

Of course our money is not backed by anything. It hasn't been for many years. Cash is on the way out, we agree on that.

But the problem is really simple, the govt must balance its budget, and soon. 17 trillion in debt today, over 20 trillion by the time obozo leaves office. It has to stop.

If it is so easy you could have posted some facts. Conspiracies aren't always true. As far as the ammo:

GAO Investigating Homeland Security's Ammunition Purchases
There have been different reports concerning the DHS' purchases. Agency officials denied to media and lawmakers that it is stockpiling ammunition, but the Associated Press reported earlier this year the agency wanted to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds. DHS officials testified to Congress last week it only wanted to buy up to 750 million rounds.

DHS spokesman Peter Boogaard said the numbers in the news reports are misleading, because the language of the purchase said the agency needs “up to” a certain amount. The solicitation of “up to” 750 million rounds is for ammunition for training centers and law enforcement personnel over the next five years, he said.

Another five-year contract, for up to 450 million rounds, is also for law enforcement purposes, said Boogard, with the supplies for all DHS agencies except for the Coast Guard.

"With more than 100,000 armed law enforcement personnel in DHS, significant quantities of ammunition are used to support law enforcement operations, quarterly qualifications, and training, to include advanced firearms training exercises," Boogaard told said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com GAO Investigating Homeland Security's Ammunition Purchases
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

So it is somewhat true maybe the amount is off a bit.

But consider 750,000,000/100,000=7500 rounds. Seems like a lot just to recertify and train. But maybe not just making conversation.

Forum List

Back