The Leon Panetta Book Tour: Criticizing President Obama

Why didn't Judas Panetta withhold his public disloyalty until after President Obama was out of office?

Here's Panetta praising and defending the Iraq withdrawal 6 months after it happened:

" Our military mission in Iraq has ended and established -- established an Iraq that can secure and govern itself. "

No hint of disagreement.

Defense.gov Secretary of Defense Speech Shangri-La Security Dialogue
Why should there be? You really dont understand how this works, do you?

I know exactly how it works. Panetta supported the withdrawal, provably for a year after it occurred and now he's lying about that,

and you gullible, naïve, deranged Obama haters swallowed his lies whole.

The big lie is that the Iraqis wanted us out. Publically they did, but privately they asked us to stay. This is a fact.

Fact? Where is your "credible" proof?

Okay:

In them, Panetta explained that Iraqi leaders privately wanted some U.S. forces to stay behind after the formal 2011 withdrawal, though they would not say so publicly. The former secretary, though, said the U.S. had “leverage” to strike a deal, and the Defense and State departments tried to do exactly that.

“But,” he wrote, “the President’s team at the White House pushed back, and the differences occasionally became heated. … and those on our side viewed the White House as so eager to rid itself of Iraq that it was willing to withdraw rather than lock in arrangements that would preserve our influence and interests.”

Panetta unloads on White House for pulling US forces out of Iraq Fox News

It's not like you dicks were not warned.

Panetta finally figured it out.

Another city getting ready to fall....and innocents slaughtered.

Not that I want to see us put troops on the ground. But it never should have gotten this far.

Tell it to Bush, moran.

Who disbanded the Iraqi army?
Excuse me? Who's the POTUS now?
Get the fuck out of here you stupid jerk.

Bush's biggest mistake was invading Iraq in the first place. Bush's second biggest mistake was firing Saddam's army and putting 250,000 pissed-off soldiers out of work. Many of them are now with ISIS. Then, after firing Saddam's army, Bush had to recruit a new Iraqi army that had to be trained - which now runs away in fear from ISIS troops. What a supreme clusterfuck.

Not that I want to see us put troops on the ground. But it never should have gotten this far.

Tell it to Bush, moran.

Who ended the iraq war successfully?
Obama did. Not Bush.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
So this mess is Obama's fault, he ended a successful war.

Tell it to Bush, moran.

Excuse me? Who's the POTUS now?
Get the fuck out of here you stupid jerk.

Bush's biggest mistake was invading Iraq in the first place. Bush's second biggest mistake was firing Saddam's army and putting 250,000 pissed-off soldiers out of work. Many of them are now with ISIS. Then, after firing Saddam's army, Bush had to recruit a new Iraqi army that had to be trained - which now runs away in fear from ISIS troops. What a supreme clusterfuck.
But obama fixed it and ended the war successfully, so you own Iraq now.

Forum List

Back