The Leon Panetta Book Tour: Criticizing President Obama

It's not like you dicks were not warned.

Panetta finally figured it out.

Another city getting ready to fall....and innocents slaughtered.

Not that I want to see us put troops on the ground. But it never should have gotten this far.

Tell it to Bush, moran.

Who disbanded the Iraqi army?
Who ended the iraq war successfully?
Obama did. Not Bush.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
So this mess is Obama's fault, he ended a successful war.
What, you think that ending the Iraq war led directly to ISIS?

The big lie is that the Iraqis wanted us out. Publically they did, but privately they asked us to stay. This is a fact.

Fact? Where is your "credible" proof?

Okay:

In them, Panetta explained that Iraqi leaders privately wanted some U.S. forces to stay behind after the formal 2011 withdrawal, though they would not say so publicly. The former secretary, though, said the U.S. had “leverage” to strike a deal, and the Defense and State departments tried to do exactly that.

“But,” he wrote, “the President’s team at the White House pushed back, and the differences occasionally became heated. … and those on our side viewed the White House as so eager to rid itself of Iraq that it was willing to withdraw rather than lock in arrangements that would preserve our influence and interests.”

Panetta unloads on White House for pulling US forces out of Iraq Fox News

Judas Panetta? Fox News? Get real. Holy shit...

An old Clinton crony. Just helping her get elected. The Dear Leader must be sacrificed. The Clintons are the most evil corrupt people in this country. Let's hope America doesn't choose to go down that road.

Not that I want to see us put troops on the ground. But it never should have gotten this far.

Tell it to Bush, moran.

Obama did. Not Bush.

Directly or indirectly.

Doesn't matter if it was a truth you knew the left used them as validation for their criticism of Bush.
again was Obama supposed to force Iraq and Maliki?
No he was supposed to find away around the differences that is what leadership is and what a leader does. Bush was able to make a deal with the very same Maliki.
Bush hand picked Maliki so naturally they would find a common ground, but again there was no immunity and the time table was set period. there was nothing to find when Neither Maliki or Obama wanted to really deal with each other.
It has always been the plan to have our troops in Iraq for 60 plus years according to the neocons.
Maliki was the choice of the Iraqi people he was elected by them not appointed by Bush, If Maliki wanted nothing to do with Obama it's my opinion it's because Obama was not offering enough troops to make any difference in Iraq. As for why Obama wanted nothing to do with Maliki that would be because he based the majority of his 2008 Presidential run on ending the war in Iraq and bringing the troops home extending a SOFA agreement would not accomplish that. So Obama keep his 2008 election promise to bring the troops home and end the war he also highlighted that as one of his major accomplishments in his 2012 reelection bid and at no time did he give Maliki, Bush or anyone else any credit for this he claimed it all. Now after the troops are all out the elections over and the shit starts hitting the fan the failure to extend the SOFA agreement is all Maliki's if your going to claim all the credit for doing something you don't get to pass the blame when the consequences of that action comes back to bite you in the ass.
No, see. Scumball has a narrative. IN that narrative Maliki was Bush's stooge. But he was unbendable like iron when Obama came into office. Nothing you can say, no facts you can bring, will change Scumball's version of events.
its so adorable when you try to be all adult like.

Here's Panetta praising and defending the Iraq withdrawal 6 months after it happened:

" Our military mission in Iraq has ended and established -- established an Iraq that can secure and govern itself. "

No hint of disagreement.

Defense.gov Secretary of Defense Speech Shangri-La Security Dialogue
Why should there be? You really dont understand how this works, do you?

I know exactly how it works. Panetta supported the withdrawal, provably for a year after it occurred and now he's lying about that,

and you gullible, naïve, deranged Obama haters swallowed his lies whole.
Kinda like democrats did with Iraq? Supported it until it started to make them look bad?

The big lie is that the Iraqis wanted us out. Publically they did, but privately they asked us to stay. This is a fact.
Links? Video? Audio?

Already done.

Panetta also spread his evil hate speech on Charlie Rose. Rose needs to be dealt with very severely, huh.

Tell it to Bush, moran.

Obama did. Not Bush.

No, I'm saying Iraq is a mess now because of Obama.

The lefties here felt very different when former members of the Bush administration wrote tell all books they loved and respected them for in their words daring to tell the truth.
the truth that we already knew? We've been over this issue hundreds of times.
Good for this guy and his marketing team timing this right. let me know when he states something new besides disagreeing that obama should have forced troops in Iraq without immunity, and force Maliki to just take it.
OR
Was Iraq a sovereign nation?
Doesn't matter if it was a truth you knew the left used them as validation for their criticism of Bush.
It's called persuasive influence.
cool....again doesnt really answer the question

Phffffft.....ISIS isn't much of a threat.

They don't even know which end of their guns fire comes out of.

Wow, then Bush must have really done a piss-poor job of training his NEW Iraqi army.
Bush left 6 years ago. It was all over the news media.
These libs think that nothing matters cuz they can screw up everything and just blame it on the guy who used to be in their job.

Try that at work and see how that flies with the boss.

The lefties here felt very different when former members of the Bush administration wrote tell all books they loved and respected them for in their words daring to tell the truth.
Good for this guy and his marketing team timing this right. let me know when he states something new besides disagreeing that obama should have forced troops in Iraq without immunity, and force Maliki to just take it.
OR
Actually it does.

You're too fucking dumb to realize it.

Links? Video? Audio?

Already done.

Panetta also spread his evil hate speech on Charlie Rose. Rose needs to be dealt with very severely, huh.

Yeah, fucker.

Isn't his tax-returns up for review?

No he was supposed to find away around the differences that is what leadership is and what a leader does. Bush was able to make a deal with the very same Maliki.
Bush hand picked Maliki so naturally they would find a common ground, but again there was no immunity and the time table was set period. there was nothing to find when Neither Maliki or Obama wanted to really deal with each other.
It has always been the plan to have our troops in Iraq for 60 plus years according to the neocons.
Maliki was the choice of the Iraqi people he was elected by them not appointed by Bush, If Maliki wanted nothing to do with Obama it's my opinion it's because Obama was not offering enough troops to make any difference in Iraq. As for why Obama wanted nothing to do with Maliki that would be because he based the majority of his 2008 Presidential run on ending the war in Iraq and bringing the troops home extending a SOFA agreement would not accomplish that. So Obama keep his 2008 election promise to bring the troops home and end the war he also highlighted that as one of his major accomplishments in his 2012 reelection bid and at no time did he give Maliki, Bush or anyone else any credit for this he claimed it all. Now after the troops are all out the elections over and the shit starts hitting the fan the failure to extend the SOFA agreement is all Maliki's if your going to claim all the credit for doing something you don't get to pass the blame when the consequences of that action comes back to bite you in the ass.
No, see. Scumball has a narrative. IN that narrative Maliki was Bush's stooge. But he was unbendable like iron when Obama came into office. Nothing you can say, no facts you can bring, will change Scumball's version of events.
its so adorable when you try to be all adult like.
All out of arguments (that didnt take long) so you have to fart in the thread instead?

OR
Actually it does.

no, no it doesnt...it doesnt work like that when you understand the context of the story

Actually it does.

no, no it doesnt...it doesnt work like that when you understand the context of the story
I understand the context of working with foreign nationals.

You suggest to them courses of action that would benefit them. You can't make them do anything. That would make us like Russia or even ISIS.

Forum List

Back