The Left Lies And Is Now Using The NFL To Push Their Lies Down Our Throats

Now some politicians are talking about stopping all fed tax breaks and etc the nfl bitches get. You see, stupid liberals always screw themself.

Syntax: the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language. I wonder, is English (US) miketx's native language?

Only retard libs dont get it.

I doubt you could pass a 5th grade writing test.
Whatever liar. The fact remains the NFL has SCREWED itself! And liberal liars like you are helping them right along! You go girl!
Apparently the only thing these black players learned in college was to hate the country they live in.

Now some politicians are talking about stopping all fed tax breaks and etc the nfl bitches get. You see, stupid liberals always screw themself.

Syntax: the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language. I wonder, is English (US) miketx's native language?

Only retard libs dont get it.

I doubt you could pass a 5th grade writing test.
Whatever liar. The fact remains the NFL has SCREWED itself! And liberal liars like you are helping them right along! You go girl!
Apparently the only thing these black players learned in college was to hate the country they live in.
Plus many were taught as children to hate the country and everybody white, and to fight authority.

at-least-27-jaguars-and-ravens-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-president-trump-during-nfl-feud-svSJJn.jpg

I never would have believed it. The one thing I enjoy in this country has been taken over by the left. All they needed was years of brainwashing to do it....and this is what they will do to the rest of America if they aren't stopped.

The only sport that I enjoyed most of my life is being used for political purposes by people that hate that sport the most. Sort of the way Democrats took over the black vote back in the 30s with The New Deal. Black players are being used by the left to push their agenda down America's throat.

Last weekend I didn't watch one single NFL game. Yes, it was hard for me to change my habits, but how can I enjoy something when I know that it's based on a lie? How can I watch a bunch of millionaires play a sport that I played myself in college when I know that they hate me because of the color of my skin?

85% of America is with Trump against them on this. If they keep this political nonsense up for long NFL will stand for NO FANS LEFT.

Still, the left has totally twisted this protest into something that it is not. It is not a protest against racism. It is a protest against this country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Why else would the protests be almost exclusively black players? Why did they pick the national anthem? Why would players decide in London that it was appropriate to protest the American National Anthem yet show respect for "God Save The Queen"? Because the left is busy tearing this country down, literally. And they're using blacks to do it. Are you going to allow them to get away with this?

Here is a video of the lies that the left is pushing on this issue.

What a crock of shit.
The kneeling by black players is a protest against the inequality of this country's law enforcement and the court's slant against justice. The mass kneeling last weekend was in response to Trump's comments, particularly the usage of "sons of bitches".
This bullshit that the kneeling thing is "It is a protest against this country", is you deep throating Dotart Trump's great ability to distract his gullible follower's from the ongoing investigation of Russia's impact on the 2016 election. Trumps does this crap, every time Mueller turns up the heat.
I also love how goose-steppers like you swallow Trump's endless lying in a heartbeat and then turn around and get all bent out of shape and turn conjecture into a lie.
Man, you folks are so easily manipulated that is has become scary just how gullible you folks are.

Last edited:
at-least-27-jaguars-and-ravens-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-president-trump-during-nfl-feud-svSJJn.jpg

I never would have believed it. The one thing I enjoy in this country has been taken over by the left. All they needed was years of brainwashing to do it....and this is what they will do to the rest of America if they aren't stopped.

The only sport that I enjoyed most of my life is being used for political purposes by people that hate that sport the most. Sort of the way Democrats took over the black vote back in the 30s with The New Deal. Black players are being used by the left to push their agenda down America's throat.

Last weekend I didn't watch one single NFL game. Yes, it was hard for me to change my habits, but how can I enjoy something when I know that it's based on a lie? How can I watch a bunch of millionaires play a sport that I played myself in college when I know that they hate me because of the color of my skin?

85% of America is with Trump against them on this. If they keep this political nonsense up for long NFL will stand for NO FANS LEFT.

Still, the left has totally twisted this protest into something that it is not. It is not a protest against racism. It is a protest against this country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Why else would the protests be almost exclusively black players? Why did they pick the national anthem? Why would players decide in London that it was appropriate to protest the American National Anthem yet show respect for "God Save The Queen"? Because the left is busy tearing this country down, literally. And they're using blacks to do it. Are you going to allow them to get away with this?

What a crock of shit.
The kneeling by black players is a protest against the inequality of this country's law enforcement and the court's slant against justice. The mass kneeling last weekend was in response to Trump's comments, particularly the usage of "sons of bitches".
This bullshit that the kneeling thing is "It is a protest against this country", is you deep throating Dotart Trump's great ability to distract his gullible follower's from the ongoing investigation of Russia's impact on the 2016 election. Trumps does this crap, every time Mueller turns up the heat.
I also love how goose-steppers like you swallow Trump's endless lying in a heartbeat and then turn around and get all bent out of shape and turn conjecture into a lie.
Man, you folks are so easily manipulated that is has become scary just hoe gullible you folks are.

That's your opinion, but I, unlike you, heard what Colin Kaepernick said last year and what other players have been saying before you libs took over this issue. And no matter how much you lie about it, this is about black racism.

What a crock of shit.
Man, you folks are so easily manipulated that is has become scary just hoe gullible you folks are.

What's bullshit you swallow taste like? If the black thugs would stop acting like animals perhaps they would not get shot. You never been around a bunch of black animals. I have and have seen the they way they behave first hand. They are disgraceful. So are you.

85% of America is with Trump against them on this.

A little more than a third (38 percent) of Americans align with Trump and support firing these players

Poll: Who’s backing the NFL anthem protesters? The answer may surprise you
Newsweek poll , as reliable as the Washington Compost poll.

About 80% of the US citizens love this country, the other 20% well, they support the kneeling of the NFL players. Why do you liberals hate this country, and those that protect you?

Reading is fun.......Newsweek reported on a poll done by the Cato Institute. Actually it's one question from a larger poll on Free Speech, but that's for people who read past the headlines. Thanks for playing though.....

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired
relying on polls is moral relativism, and should be reserved for the franchise.

Better than pulling % out of your ass!

A little more than a third (38 percent) of Americans align with Trump and support firing these players

About 80% of the US citizens love this country, the other 20% well, they support the kneeling of the NFL players. Why do you liberals hate this country, and those that protect you?

Reading is fun.......Newsweek reported on a poll done by the Cato Institute. Actually it's one question from a larger poll on Free Speech, but that's for people who read past the headlines. Thanks for playing though.....

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired

Relying on a poll or pulling it out of your ass? No difference.

Who on the left is forcing black players to kneel?

Looks like they made their own decision

Relying on a poll or pulling it out of your ass? No difference.

Sure thing.

No one cares whether or not you watch football. you stupid fat hick.

Maybe now, you can use that time to get some exercise.

The NFL cares if you watch football. The more that turn it off, the more those stupid liberal fuckers are going to lose in wages.

Go ahead. Turn it off.

What a crock of shit.

What's bullshit you swallow taste like? If the black thugs would stop acting like animals perhaps they would not get shot. You never been around a bunch of black animals. I have and have seen the they way they behave first hand. They are disgraceful. So are you.

What you say reminds me of African American day at the Washington Nation Zoo. It is a free even for blacks to show up and learn how animals live.
African American Family Day at National Zoo ends in gunfire, two shot
“African American Family Day” at the national Zoo ended in violence. Two people were shot.
Gun free zone....
African American Family Day ends in stabbing.
“African American Family Day” at the National Zoo in Washington DC ended with a huge fight and a 16 year old getting stabbed in the chest by an 18 year old.

Most media outlets are censoring the fact that the shooting occurred during an event called “African American Family Day.”

What a crock of shit.

That's your opinion, but I, unlike you, heard what Colin Kaepernick said last year and what other players have been saying before you libs took over this issue. And no matter how much you lie about it, this is about black racism.

Oh? What did Kapernick say that you perceive as "black racism"?

^Snowflake is triggered by a black guy with an opinion.
Being triggered is getting violent.
I'm not being violent. I'm just using my right to peaceful protest.

Learn the issues...

Learn the issues...

No, being triggered into an emotional response.
Becoming violent isn't emotional???
Who is becoming violent?
Triggered simply means goaded into a response, dope.

You've been triggered into believing this is an attack on white America by a black guy kneeling silently. How dumb. :laugh2:
No, it is white guys who love this country, protesting those that support a lie. You are dumb.

Always a binary choice with you simpletons.
As if standing for the anthem is the difinitive measure of love for country.

Why not grow a pair and just say what you really think instead of using some contrived issue like respect for the flag as cover?

I could care less if the players are fired or not. Since I don't watch the NFL, they can turn into pink panty wearing pussies and grab each other's asses,(that would increase liberal viewing) but what I do know, the more people that are turning off the NFL, soon they will be self unemployed. Then they can come whining how life is unfair, and how their blackness is what caused them to lose their job, and soon punch out their girlfriends, oh, wait, that has already happened with Ray Rice.
I could care less

^Then proceeded with a triggered rant. :laugh2:

Learn the issues...

Learn the issues...

No, being triggered into an emotional response.
Becoming violent isn't emotional???
Who is becoming violent?
Triggered simply means goaded into a response, dope.

You've been triggered into believing this is an attack on white America by a black guy kneeling silently. How dumb. :laugh2:
Unlike you.... I've been paying attention. Before Trump got into it black players were saying what their motivation was. They think the flag is a symbol of oppression.
This is a story that came out before the media got their hands on the issue and twisted its intent:

Racist Seahawks Player Protesting Anthem Just Made SICK Demand Of All Whites At His Games ⋆ Freedom Daily

Protesting the anthem is a slap in the face for every single American soldier who has fought, bled and died for this country. While it’s these players’ right under the First Amendment to protest the flag they ridiculously view is a “symbol of oppression,” that doesn’t mean their actions come without consequence.

Michael Bennett has benefited immensely from country he vows to keep protesting, as he’s able to pursue his dreams of being a millionaire football star. Bennett just signed a $30 million dollar contract with the Seahawks, but still somehow feels “oppressed” as a black man living in America. While protesting is his God-given right as a citizen in this country, Bennett isn’t simply satisfied with sitting silently on the bench. Ever eager for more media attention that his anti-American actions bring him, he’s now demanding that all white players on the team join his protests too.

I see you found a source you agree with.
femdomdaily.com

I am not surprised that the trumpanzees, on cue, would throw everything they've got against people peacefully protesting against police abuse.
'Hands up, don't shoot' is a lie obscuring a bigger truth
I think that those "deplorable" people aren't protesting those who protest police abuse, but are protesting those that are continuing a liberal "LIE". But hey if they didn't "LIE" then they wouldn't be liberal and would be a deplorable. Liberals ARE the stupidest people in the universe.

hands%2Bup%2Bdon't%2Bshoot%2Blie.jpg

You're a racist and a damn liar.

I am not surprised that the trumpanzees, on cue, would throw everything they've got against people peacefully protesting against police abuse.
I think that those "deplorable" people aren't protesting those who protest police abuse, but are protesting those that are continuing a liberal "LIE". But hey if they didn't "LIE" then they wouldn't be liberal and would be a deplorable. Liberals ARE the stupidest people in the universe.

hands%2Bup%2Bdon't%2Bshoot%2Blie.jpg

You're a racist and a damn liar.
Only a matter of time, then the liberal playbook shows up.

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

Forum List

Back