The Left Lies And Is Now Using The NFL To Push Their Lies Down Our Throats

at-least-27-jaguars-and-ravens-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-president-trump-during-nfl-feud-svSJJn.jpg

I never would have believed it. The one thing I enjoy in this country has been taken over by the left. All they needed was years of brainwashing to do it....and this is what they will do to the rest of America if they aren't stopped.

The only sport that I enjoyed most of my life is being used for political purposes by people that hate that sport the most. Sort of the way Democrats took over the black vote back in the 30s with The New Deal. Black players are being used by the left to push their agenda down America's throat.

Last weekend I didn't watch one single NFL game. Yes, it was hard for me to change my habits, but how can I enjoy something when I know that it's based on a lie? How can I watch a bunch of millionaires play a sport that I played myself in college when I know that they hate me because of the color of my skin?

85% of America is with Trump against them on this. If they keep this political nonsense up for long NFL will stand for NO FANS LEFT.

Still, the left has totally twisted this protest into something that it is not. It is not a protest against racism. It is a protest against this country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Why else would the protests be almost exclusively black players? Why did they pick the national anthem? Why would players decide in London that it was appropriate to protest the American National Anthem yet show respect for "God Save The Queen"? Because the left is busy tearing this country down, literally. And they're using blacks to do it. Are you going to allow them to get away with this?

Here is a video of the lies that the left is pushing on this issue.

^Snowflake is triggered by a black guy with an opinion.

Being triggered is getting violent.
I'm not being violent. I'm just using my right to peaceful protest.

Learn the issues...

at-least-27-jaguars-and-ravens-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-president-trump-during-nfl-feud-svSJJn.jpg

I never would have believed it. The one thing I enjoy in this country has been taken over by the left. All they needed was years of brainwashing to do it....and this is what they will do to the rest of America if they aren't stopped.

The only sport that I enjoyed most of my life is being used for political purposes by people that hate that sport the most. Sort of the way Democrats took over the black vote back in the 30s with The New Deal. Black players are being used by the left to push their agenda down America's throat.

Last weekend I didn't watch one single NFL game. Yes, it was hard for me to change my habits, but how can I enjoy something when I know that it's based on a lie? How can I watch a bunch of millionaires play a sport that I played myself in college when I know that they hate me because of the color of my skin?

85% of America is with Trump against them on this. If they keep this political nonsense up for long NFL will stand for NO FANS LEFT.

Still, the left has totally twisted this protest into something that it is not. It is not a protest against racism. It is a protest against this country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Why else would the protests be almost exclusively black players? Why did they pick the national anthem? Why would players decide in London that it was appropriate to protest the American National Anthem yet show respect for "God Save The Queen"? Because the left is busy tearing this country down, literally. And they're using blacks to do it. Are you going to allow them to get away with this?

Learn the issues...

No, being triggered into an emotional response.

Becoming violent isn't emotional???

Who is becoming violent?
Triggered simply means goaded into a response, dope.

You've been triggered into believing this is an attack on white America by a black guy kneeling silently. How dumb. :laugh2:

I'm also done with the NFL, hate to say it. Liberalism ruins everything.
Funny thing....anyone who was Irish who came to America 200 years ago was treated as badly as the blacks. The British subjugated the Scots and the Irish and here we have black NFL players showing more respect to them than to America.

I once believed you were simply a hack with nothing much to post but the usual hackery and "ain't it awful"; now, you seem to have gone over the edge and landed in the land of alternative realities.
Sorry, but you live in a place we call fantasy land. This is where the left dwells. If reality doesn't fit their agenda, they alter it.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion, I very much appreciate the ignorance you spew, and how you do it. - which is accusing others of doing what you do.

Blacks are hands down the most racist group in America. Why is this? Because the Democrats control them. They have been brainwashed all of their lives by the left.

If they really had a clue they'd turn on their slave masters and put them out of power. Instead, almost every major city, Chicago, Baltimore, New York, St Louis, Miami, Los Angeles, and Houston, is run by Democrats. Yet where is most of the violence taking place? Chicago, Baltimore, New York,......

Democrats specialize in creating problems and then use those problems to get what they want.

This is how we can take back the game from those protecting the monetary interest of the rich owners. BOYCOTT. I would dearly love to see an empty stadium next week but doubt it will happen. So what will happen is that the little people will be hurt, so be it.

Before you hope that there is a boycott(can I use boy or is that gender specific?) you do realize that many liberal governors have made deals with the owners that if there are a certain amount of unused seats, the local taxpayers end up paying the owner?

How Much Public Money Does Your State Spend on NFL Football? Check This Chart

Blacks are hands down the most racist group in America. Why is this? Because the Democrats control them. They have even been brainwashed all of their lives by the left.

If they really had a clue they'd turn on their slave masters and put them out of power. Instead, almost every major city, Chicago, Baltimore, New York, St Louis, Miami, Los Angeles, and Houston, is run by Democrats. Yet where is most of the violence taking place? Chicago, Baltimore, New York,......

Democrats specialize in creating problems and then use those problems to get what they want.

^ Triggered.

Funny thing....anyone who was Irish who came to America 200 years ago was treated as badly as the blacks. The British subjugated the Scots and the Irish and here we have black NFL players showing more respect to them than to America.

I once believed you were simply a hack with nothing much to post but the usual hackery and "ain't it awful"; now, you seem to have gone over the edge and landed in the land of alternative realities.
I always believe you are a radical leftwing nutjob, and this just once again confirms it.

white7e-ppt-ch13revised-15-728.jpg

And thank you too for your opinion and alternative reality - The Weatermen*** are now in their 70's and part of the establishment you loons hate, and the SLA members are either dead or in Prison. They were the far left of the 60's, today no violent protests prevail. Of course their are vestiges of the far left, the anti fascists who were masks and break things & heads are nothing more than anarchists who have existed for centuries.

***Weather Underground - Wikipedia

Blacks are hands down the most racist group in America. Why is this? Because the Democrats control them. They have been brainwashed all of their lives by the left.

Another RW meme ^^^ and another example of an alternative reality. Maybe my earlier post was too nice, maybe muddy is insane.

No one cares whether or not you watch football. you stupid fat hick.

Maybe now, you can use that time to get some exercise.

If you pay attention, you would find that MW is all about conspiracies...he's a birther AND a truther. This is just another conspiracy against the right.

Or go to church....funny how football beat out god on Sundays.

Now some politicians are talking about stopping all fed tax breaks and etc the nfl bitches get. You see, stupid liberals always screw themself.

Or go to church....funny how football beat out god on Sundays.

You must enjoy being stupid. Go to church in the morning, watch football when you get home.

This is how we can take back the game from those protecting the monetary interest of the rich owners. BOYCOTT. I would dearly love to see an empty stadium next week but doubt it will happen. So what will happen is that the little people will be hurt, so be it.

Before you hope that there is a boycott(can I use boy or is that gender specific?) you do realize that many liberal governors have made deals with the owners that if there are a certain amount of unused seats, the local taxpayers end up paying the owner?

How Much Public Money Does Your State Spend on NFL Football? Check This Chart

Wow, time to test the constitutionality of doing so.

85% of America is with Trump against them on this.

A little more than a third (38 percent) of Americans align with Trump and support firing these players

Poll: Who’s backing the NFL anthem protesters? The answer may surprise you
Newsweek poll , as reliable as the Washington Compost poll.

About 80% of the US citizens love this country, the other 20% well, they support the kneeling of the NFL players. Why do you liberals hate this country, and those that protect you?

Learn the issues...

Learn the issues...

No, being triggered into an emotional response.

Becoming violent isn't emotional???

Who is becoming violent?
Triggered simply means goaded into a response, dope.

You've been triggered into believing this is an attack on white America by a black guy kneeling silently. How dumb. :laugh2:

No, it is white guys who love this country, protesting those that support a lie. You are dumb.

If you pay attention, you would find that MW is all about conspiracies...he's a birther AND a truther. This is just another conspiracy against the right.
Why does the right wing really care; it is not like morals are in the republican doctrine.

Forum List

Back