The Left Lies And Is Now Using The NFL To Push Their Lies Down Our Throats

at-least-27-jaguars-and-ravens-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-president-trump-during-nfl-feud-svSJJn.jpg

I never would have believed it. The one thing I enjoy in this country has been taken over by the left. All they needed was years of brainwashing to do it....and this is what they will do to the rest of America if they aren't stopped.

The only sport that I enjoyed most of my life is being used for political purposes by people that hate that sport the most. Sort of the way Democrats took over the black vote back in the 30s with The New Deal. Black players are being used by the left to push their agenda down America's throat.

Last weekend I didn't watch one single NFL game. Yes, it was hard for me to change my habits, but how can I enjoy something when I know that it's based on a lie? How can I watch a bunch of millionaires play a sport that I played myself in college when I know that they hate me because of the color of my skin?

85% of America is with Trump against them on this. If they keep this political nonsense up for long NFL will stand for NO FANS LEFT.

Still, the left has totally twisted this protest into something that it is not. It is not a protest against racism. It is a protest against this country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Why else would the protests be almost exclusively black players? Why did they pick the national anthem? Why would players decide in London that it was appropriate to protest the American National Anthem yet show respect for "God Save The Queen"? Because the left is busy tearing this country down, literally. And they're using blacks to do it. Are you going to allow them to get away with this?

Here is a video of the lies that the left is pushing on this issue.

No one cares whether or not you watch football. you stupid fat hick.

Maybe now, you can use that time to get some exercise.

The NFL cares if you watch football. The more that turn it off, the more those stupid liberal fuckers are going to lose in wages.

85% of America is with Trump against them on this.

A little more than a third (38 percent) of Americans align with Trump and support firing these players

Poll: Who’s backing the NFL anthem protesters? The answer may surprise you
Newsweek poll , as reliable as the Washington Compost poll.

About 80% of the US citizens love this country, the other 20% well, they support the kneeling of the NFL players. Why do you liberals hate this country, and those that protect you?

Reading is fun.......Newsweek reported on a poll done by the Cato Institute. Actually it's one question from a larger poll on Free Speech, but that's for people who read past the headlines. Thanks for playing though.....

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired

Now some politicians are talking about stopping all fed tax breaks and etc the nfl bitches get. You see, stupid liberals always screw themself.

Syntax: the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language. I wonder, is English (US) miketx's native language?

A little more than a third (38 percent) of Americans align with Trump and support firing these players

About 80% of the US citizens love this country, the other 20% well, they support the kneeling of the NFL players. Why do you liberals hate this country, and those that protect you?

Reading is fun.......Newsweek reported on a poll done by the Cato Institute. Actually it's one question from a larger poll on Free Speech, but that's for people who read past the headlines. Thanks for playing though.....

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired
I could care less if the players are fired or not. Since I don't watch the NFL, they can turn into pink panty wearing pussies and grab each other's asses,(that would increase liberal viewing) but what I do know, the more people that are turning off the NFL, soon they will be self unemployed. Then they can come whining how life is unfair, and how their blackness is what caused them to lose their job, and soon punch out their girlfriends, oh, wait, that has already happened with Ray Rice.

The Left Lies And Is Now Using The NFL To Push Their Lies Down Our Throats

The Left is nothing but ONE BIG LIE, at every level, whether in government, media, industry, science, education or even here. Their every word is meant to twist, confuse and corrupt. While Roger Goodell remains useless in letting his NFL spiral out of control offending millions of their fans, in Chicago, two black police were photographed taking a kneel while thrusting fist high overhead aside a social protestor and they now both face disciplinary action.

If a cop can face disciplinary action, why not these whining jackoffs in the NFL? These players are not protesting racism! They ARE racism! They are not protesting social injustice! They ARE social injustice. Absolutely NOTHING good will come out any of this. No consciousness will be raised. And right there as always is the Left right behind it all trying to use it as their vehicle to sew discord in yet another sector of society. The ones needing an attitude fix are these players for not realizing TWO THINGS:

1). That EVERYONE suffers injustices of many kinds; racial and a hundred other ways. It is everywhere and how dare these whining babies think that they are subject to anymore injustice than other people.

2). While they ignorantly protest the American Flag and our Country, all these people are TOO STUPID to understand that the Flag and America represent the VERY THING they value! No, America is not perfect, far from it, no one ever said it was. No country is perfect but we are forever evolving to improve things one step at a time. But the Flag and America represents an IDEAL found nowhere else on the planet---- the aspiration of hope and justice and equality and fairness for all. And all these jackasses do is crap on the very thing that best offers them the hope to achieve the very things they want that nowhere else on the planet offers.

Now some politicians are talking about stopping all fed tax breaks and etc the nfl bitches get. You see, stupid liberals always screw themself.

Syntax: the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language. I wonder, is English (US) miketx's native language?
Only retard libs dont get it.

at-least-27-jaguars-and-ravens-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-president-trump-during-nfl-feud-svSJJn.jpg

I never would have believed it. The one thing I enjoy in this country has been taken over by the left. All they needed was years of brainwashing to do it....and this is what they will do to the rest of America if they aren't stopped.

The only sport that I enjoyed most of my life is being used for political purposes by people that hate that sport the most. Sort of the way Democrats took over the black vote back in the 30s with The New Deal. Black players are being used by the left to push their agenda down America's throat.

Last weekend I didn't watch one single NFL game. Yes, it was hard for me to change my habits, but how can I enjoy something when I know that it's based on a lie? How can I watch a bunch of millionaires play a sport that I played myself in college when I know that they hate me because of the color of my skin?

85% of America is with Trump against them on this. If they keep this political nonsense up for long NFL will stand for NO FANS LEFT.

Still, the left has totally twisted this protest into something that it is not. It is not a protest against racism. It is a protest against this country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Why else would the protests be almost exclusively black players? Why did they pick the national anthem? Why would players decide in London that it was appropriate to protest the American National Anthem yet show respect for "God Save The Queen"? Because the left is busy tearing this country down, literally. And they're using blacks to do it. Are you going to allow them to get away with this?

^Snowflake is triggered by a black guy with an opinion.

Being triggered is getting violent.
I'm not being violent. I'm just using my right to peaceful protest.

Learn the issues...

^Snowflake is triggered by a black guy with an opinion.

Being triggered is getting violent.
I'm not being violent. I'm just using my right to peaceful protest.

Learn the issues...

No, being triggered into an emotional response.

Becoming violent isn't emotional???

Who is becoming violent?
Triggered simply means goaded into a response, dope.

You've been triggered into believing this is an attack on white America by a black guy kneeling silently. How dumb. :laugh2:

Unlike you.... I've been paying attention. Before Trump got into it black players were saying what their motivation was. They think the flag is a symbol of oppression.
This is a story that came out before the media got their hands on the issue and twisted its intent:

Racist Seahawks Player Protesting Anthem Just Made SICK Demand Of All Whites At His Games ⋆ Freedom Daily

Protesting the anthem is a slap in the face for every single American soldier who has fought, bled and died for this country. While it’s these players’ right under the First Amendment to protest the flag they ridiculously view is a “symbol of oppression,” that doesn’t mean their actions come without consequence.

Michael Bennett has benefited immensely from country he vows to keep protesting, as he’s able to pursue his dreams of being a millionaire football star. Bennett just signed a $30 million dollar contract with the Seahawks, but still somehow feels “oppressed” as a black man living in America. While protesting is his God-given right as a citizen in this country, Bennett isn’t simply satisfied with sitting silently on the bench. Ever eager for more media attention that his anti-American actions bring him, he’s now demanding that all white players on the team join his protests too.

relying on polls is moral relativism, and should be reserved for the franchise.

The NFL cares if you watch football. The more that turn it off, the more those stupid liberal fuckers are going to lose in wages.

Go ahead. Turn it off.

No, we don't think they should be fired.
Yes, we are tired of their hypocritical whining about oppression.

Go ahead. Turn it off.

Already did.

Thanks for the English lesson.

I doubt you could pass a 5th grade writing test.

Correction: I'm sure you could not pass a 5th grade writing test.

Are you even an American?

Segregated Housing, Segregated Schools

I doubt you could pass a 5th grade writing test.
Whatever liar. The fact remains the NFL has SCREWED itself! And liberal liars like you are helping them right along! You go girl!

Your welcome. Now, let's talk about expository writing, and your inability to offer anything of substance supported by evidence.

Are you even an American?

Segregated Housing, Segregated Schools

Yes.

Your welcome. Now, let's talk about expository writing, and your inability to offer anything of substance supported by evidence.
:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

How about you dropping dead today? How bough dat? Also, why do regressive scum always demand proof that they will almost certainly deny? Over and over and over and over. Why do regressive scum always attack grammar and education? Over and over and over. It's like you scum are stuck in a 7th grade retard academy.
61rOfN1n1%2BL._UL1500_.jpg

Now boy, you go right ahead and pretend to be smrt. Dazzle us all with more stain bullshit.

Forum List

Back