The Left is mainstreaming Palestinian Marxist terrorists

Why on earth would white people ever come to distrust a group of people who have worked fanatically to undermine their culture and values for decades, if not centuries?

I know, those pesky Jews refusing to die out after all the pogroms and inquisitions,
is a great insult to this so called "white honor".

It's not like You worship a Jew or something...

You guys could have saved yourselves a lot of trouble if you had only assimilated to the host culture. But yeah, all your problems are someone else's fault.
View attachment 262605
A meme...how mature...
A thousand words spoken with a few.
Show me a Catholic Church that anybody attends every Sunday...I’ll wait.
I work with dozens of Catholics...they only go on Easter, not even Ash Wednesday.

K!kes are working very hard to not only silence citizens but governments. K!ke lobbies work very hard for their ends. Your Jew smoke screen doesnt work on me Rabbi.

Sure works, living rent free in that empty head of Yours.
As I said, usually that Jew hatred is an indirect acknowledgment of basic impotency in life.
But that is only the most apparent symptom of a bag full of degradation.

Why on earth would white people ever come to distrust a group of people who have worked fanatically to undermine their culture and values for decades, if not centuries?

I know, those pesky Jews refusing to die out after all the pogroms and inquisitions,

You guys could have saved yourselves a lot of trouble if you had only assimilated to the host culture. But yeah, all your problems are someone else's fault.
Of course you forgot that 99% of Jews in Germany assimilated and Hitler decided to exterminate them anyway.

Weimar Germany was an absolute cesspool of moral degeneracy. Lots of parallels to today's America, in fact. Except that your average American isn't nearly so battle hardened as 1930s germans were...another purge of undesirables is unlikely to happen in our lifetimes.

Last edited:

View attachment 262605
A meme...how mature...
A thousand words spoken with a few.
Show me a Catholic Church that anybody attends every Sunday...I’ll wait.
I work with dozens of Catholics...they only go on Easter, not even Ash Wednesday.
No debate from me on Roman Catholics. Orthodox is a different story. Roman Catholics are fairly disgusting in their faith. Look at their pope! Disgusting.

K!kes are working very hard to not only silence citizens but governments. K!ke lobbies work very hard for their ends. Your Jew smoke screen doesnt work on me Rabbi.

As I said, usually that Jew hatred is an indirect acknowledgment of basic impotency in life.

View attachment 262605
And I bet you go home and tell all your little Nazi friends that all you did was criticize Israeli policy, am I right?

View attachment 262605
And I bet you go home and tell all your little Nazi friends that all you did was criticize Israeli policy, am I right?
There are no Nazis. That is another way the Hebrews infiltrate your mind. This is just one man talking to another. Explore. Inquire. Question.

You should learn the meaning of the terms "straw man fallacy".

Many sociopaths have claimed to be 'silenced critical thinkers' as an excuse to their bigotry,
Charles Manson claimed he was jailed for merely being exactly that, and a green warrior for air, trees, water and all alive. Your claim that Jews are silencing everyone by default, is the same as Manson claiming police silences everyone by default for "green protest".

None of the suppositions are true, just lame excuses for bigotry and incitement to murder.

Assimilate as in disappear?
How about You folks stop worshiping a Jew.

We worship Jesus Christ and his new covenant. You silly Hebrews are still stuck in the old covenant. Turn or burn Jew.

We worship Jesus Christ and his new covenant. You silly Hebrews are still stuck in the old covenant. Turn or burn Jew.

You complain about being enslaved by Jews,
while worshiping a Jew?

Because we are the ones who're stuck...:bye1:

Last edited:

View attachment 262605
There are no Nazis. That is another way the Hebrews infiltrate your mind. This is just one man talking to another. Explore. Inquire. Question.
I consider the lack of proper mental health screening and treatment as one of our great failings as a nation.

When I was young, paranoid schizophrenics were identified and then treated.

View attachment 262605
I consider the lack of proper mental health screening and treatment as one of our great failingscas a nation.

mmm...sounds good. I encourage you to explore the world around you. I encourage you to try to better understand your world and the influence the Jew has on it.

THE INTERNATIONAL JEW - THE WORLD'S FOREMOST PROBLEM

http://danielhammarberg.com/martin_luther_on_the_jews.pdf

All his life Jesus was a Jew. So were all the Apostles & John the Baptist. So you see, without those Jews, there would be no "new covenant" for you to worship. Therefore it is you who "is stuck" with the Old Testament whereas Jews are not "stuck" with the new. Get it yet?

View attachment 262605
I consider the lack of proper mental health screening and treatment as one of our great failingscas a nation.

mmm...sounds good. I encourage you to explore the world around you. I encourage you to try to better understand your world and the influence the Jew has on it.

Jealousy makes one see problems.

But he has it on good authority that there are no Nazis, Independant! He read it on the internet and he's a free thinker, don't you know.

Those silly stories my father and uncle told me about flying missions over Germany are just stories implanted in their heads by evil telekenetic Jewish psychics!

It must be true because Tign says so!!!

Whatever keeps you warm at night schlomo.

All his life Jesus was a Jew. So were all the Apostles & John the Baptist. So you see, without those Jews, there would be no "new covenant" for you to worship. Therefore it is you who "is stuck" with the Old Testament whereas Jews are not "stuck" with the new. Get it yet?
Never forget the same Jews who control media, banking, political and social discourse killed our lord.

Last edited:

But he has it on good authority that there are no Nazis, Independant! He read it on the internet and he's a free thinker, don't you know.

Those silly stories my father and uncle told me about flying missions over Germany are just stories implanted in their heads by evil telekenetic Jewish psychics!

It must be true because Tign says so!!!
I provided you with some information to start you on your way. I have nothing else to talk about on the matter.

Genocide?
Is that why Israel keeps killing more Palestinians, than vice versa by a long shot?
Is that Israel keeps kicking Palestinians out of their home, to make way for Israeli settlers?

Apparently Israelis just really really suck at committing genocides, since the fake 'Palestinians' have grown from some 300,000 'refugees' to some 3-5 million since 1947. Obviously they don't have nearly the flair for mass murders Arabs have historically exhibited, it's pretty much their only known talent, so I guess that's just another reason to hold them in contempt, their inability to keep up with their Arab neighbors in atavistic atrocities.

Whatever keeps you warm at night schlomo.
Who told you my name!?

Never forget the same Jews who control media, banking, political and social discourse killed our lord.
Good idea...mess with the people who killed your “Lord”!

Forum List

Back