So Much for Gaza Being a Concentration Camp

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hamas said to impose restrictions after young, educated Gazans exited for ā€˜vacationsā€™ through reopened Rafah Crossing to escape and seek better lives in Europe.

What percentage of those who complain about Israel imposing restrictions on Gaza for security reasons are going to complain about Hamas imposing further restrictions to prevent people from escaping Hamas rule? An initial estimate of ā€œzeroā€ seems right.

"Some 35,000 Palestinians left the Gaza Strip in 2018 and didnā€™t return due to the financial crisis there --- with the Hamas terror group imposing measures to stem the tide of emigration. The Rafah Crossing between the Strip and Egypt was opened in November 2017 for the first time in a decade, letting Gazans take a plane to Turkey for vacations. The report cited data by the UN and other organizations to conclude that ā€œestimations in Israelā€ are that the number of those who left Gaza and did not return was 35,000. Hamas ā€” which took over Gaza by force in 2007, leading Israel and Egypt to impose a blockade ever since ā€” at first saw the Rafah Crossingā€™s opening as a way of pocketing some cash via payments for the permits, passports, transportation and bribes received in exchange for expediting the process."

". . .the Hamas terror group imposing measures to stem the tide of emigration. . ."

what a bunch of ...weirdos.

terrorists.....

Hamas said to impose restrictions after young, educated Gazans exited for ā€˜vacationsā€™ through reopened Rafah Crossing to escape and seek better lives in Europe.

What percentage of those who complain about Israel imposing restrictions on Gaza for security reasons are going to complain about Hamas imposing further restrictions to prevent people from escaping Hamas rule? An initial estimate of ā€œzeroā€ seems right.

"Some 35,000 Palestinians left the Gaza Strip in 2018 and didnā€™t return due to the financial crisis there --- with the Hamas terror group imposing measures to stem the tide of emigration. The Rafah Crossing between the Strip and Egypt was opened in November 2017 for the first time in a decade, letting Gazans take a plane to Turkey for vacations. The report cited data by the UN and other organizations to conclude that ā€œestimations in Israelā€ are that the number of those who left Gaza and did not return was 35,000. Hamas ā€” which took over Gaza by force in 2007, leading Israel and Egypt to impose a blockade ever since ā€” at first saw the Rafah Crossingā€™s opening as a way of pocketing some cash via payments for the permits, passports, transportation and bribes received in exchange for expediting the process."

". . .the Hamas terror group imposing measures to stem the tide of emigration. . ."

what a bunch of ...weirdos.

terrorists.....
What were things like before Hamas and 2007?

People fleeing Gaza doesnā€™t fit the narrative of conditions being horrible there?

I think the argument made here is about Hamas restricting Gazans from leaving.
As for conditions, it depends on which part of the strip we discuss.
West Gaza is luxury neighborhoods, east is where they (Hamas) keep the people in refugee camps.

Yet one only has to look at the grocery store ads and the prices, or the sports cars to see the real picture - the Arab society has always been feudal tribal, sort of cast system with great disparage between the rich Ashraf families and the low cast tenants.

Even when Egypt opens the border, Hamas lets out no more than 400 under student documents a month,
they need forced labor to make riots for media and dig tunnels for Sinai contraband.

D59wsoqWAAE2KVD.jpg

D59wsotX4AAWsM9.jpg

The prices are in NIS, some cheaper than in Israel.
Quality products.

Last edited:

How long have you lived in gaza again?

Okay? What, you trying to get applause for the perseverance of an occupied people that are under constant blockade, border closures, and no right to self-determination?

Here we are again with the false ā€œoccupied peopleā€ slogan. Are you looking for applause for cut and paste slogans?

Okay? What, you trying to get applause for the perseverance of an occupied people that are under constant blockade, border closures, and no right to self-determination?

Here we are again with the false ā€œoccupied peopleā€ slogan. Are you looking for applause for cut and paste slogans?
Thatā€™s the Israeli position, and nobody elseā€™s.

Iā€™m hoping you can give us specifics on this occupation you allege.

Who controls the airspace, land crossings, territorial waters, and passport processing of Gaza? Is Gaza a sovereign entity, with control over its own territory? The UN considers it occupied, the last vote expressing that opinion unanimously.

Are you suggesting they are not occupied just because Israel stopped stealing their land a few years ago?

Who controls the airspace, land crossings, territorial waters, and passport processing of Gaza? Is Gaza a sovereign entity, with control over its own territory? The UN considers it occupied, the last vote expressing that opinion unanimously.

Are you suggesting they are not occupied just because Israel stopped stealing their land a few years ago?

What land did Israel steal?

The settlements they themselves dismantled. Omg how do you have sooo little info? Youā€™re a regular in this subforum, and somehow I know more than you? Have you never bothered to go look anything up?

The settlements they themselves dismantled. Omg how do you have sooo little info? Youā€™re a regular in this subforum, and somehow I know more than you? Have you never bothered to go look anything up?

I think you mean settlements on land that the Arabs-Moslems want for some imagined future Islamic settlement.

What land, specifically, was Arab-Moslem land that was stolen by Israel?

I think you mean settlements on land that the Arabs-Moslems want for some imagined future Islamic settlement.

No, thatā€™s not what I meant. I meant THE SETTLEMENTS THEY THEMSELVES DISMANTLED. Are you stupid?

all the millions$$$ given to the people in charge [abbass/hamass] - and NONE of the money is used to ......get rid of "refugee camps." bulloney. there doesn't have to be a....concentra.... - i mean refugee camp. [how many are there now?]....these Camps are used for show, for propaganda purposes. they have the means to do away with the camps - they just need the right people to do the right thing $$ to get rid of them and that ain't going to happen with Hamasssssssss and abassssssss being handed the millions$$$ from DONORS...... that's how joe world public feels about it.....one self-centered guy, abbasssssss, and Terrorists, GIVEN $$$$ to run the post office and things......pathetic.

No, thatā€™s not what I meant. I meant THE SETTLEMENTS THEY THEMSELVES DISMANTLED. Are you stupid?

So... Iā€™m trying to give you an opportunity to define, specifically, what Arab-Moslem land was stolen by Israel. Identify the land subdivision line that is the demarcation.

So... Iā€™m trying to give you an opportunity to define, specifically, what Arab-Moslem land was stolen by Israel. Identify the land subdivision line that is the demarcation.
Here, dum dum. This is what Iā€™m talking about:

Israel to Dismantle 25 Gaza, West Bank Settlements

You can stop obfuscating now

New Topics

Forum List

Back