The Left is mainstreaming Palestinian Marxist terrorists

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A disturbing trend of open support for the Palestinian Marxist-Leninist terrorist group the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, or PFLP, has emerged on the political Left amid rising anti-Semitism that hides behind the label of anti-Zionism.

On May 8, San Diego State University English professor Peter C. Herman observed that an email from SDSU's Women's Resource Center included the slogan "From the River to the Sea Palestine Will Be Free," and a photo of Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine terrorist Leila Khaled clutching an AK-47.

Khaled is famous for hijacking two airliners in 1970. She and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, which was designated in 1997 as a terrorist group by the U.S. State Department, have been active in the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement that seeks to economically and politically strangle Israel. Khaled remains a member of the PFLP's political bureau.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

Is it a shock that academia is fascist to the core, hates Jews and freedom?
Hamas is electing members of Congress, Rashida Tlaib.

IT9RJrH.png

A disturbing trend of open support for the Palestinian Marxist-Leninist terrorist group the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, or PFLP, has emerged on the political Left amid rising anti-Semitism that hides behind the label of anti-Zionism.

On May 8, San Diego State University English professor Peter C. Herman observed that an email from SDSU's Women's Resource Center included the slogan "From the River to the Sea Palestine Will Be Free," and a photo of Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine terrorist Leila Khaled clutching an AK-47.

Khaled is famous for hijacking two airliners in 1970. She and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, which was designated in 1997 as a terrorist group by the U.S. State Department, have been active in the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement that seeks to economically and politically strangle Israel. Khaled remains a member of the PFLP's political bureau.

IT9RJrH.png
Still active, I see. And pretty busy too. I'll bet you haven't had a break since you crawled around that tree in that garden while cleverly lying to Eve.

IT9RJrH.png

For those who bitch about Trump, consider the alternative with Pelosi now leading the democrats. Dear God save us Americans.

As opposed to what? 99% of government officials, most Christian leadership and ALL mainstream media jumping through their own assholes to laud Israel?
Shit...it's about time we had a contra view.

As opposed to what? 99% of government officials, most Christian leadership and ALL mainstream media jumping through their own assholes to laud Israel?
Tijn, I am assuming your complaint about Israel is about the State and not about anti-semitism. But get ready...You are going to be accused of it and probably cursed by evangelicals. Am I right, or off track?

IT9RJrH.png

For those who bitch about Trump, consider the alternative with Pelosi now leading the democrats. Dear God save us Americans.
I believe a plurality of Americans would choose the alternative to Trump just like the population did back in '16.

Tijn, I am assuming your complaint about Israel is about the State and not about anti-semitism. But get ready...You are going to be accused of it and probably cursed by evangelicals. Am I right, or off track?
Whether it is or is not...it still is because you have been conditioned to that narrative.
ANY and all criticism of Israel is considered anti-semitic. Germany just passed a law last week. Similar laws will be coming to your sweet little burg in middle America, no doubt.
Enjoy your slavery cuck.

IT9RJrH.png

I believe a plurality of Americans would choose the alternative to Trump just like the population did back in '16.
:clap:

Sadly, the majority of American people have been brainwashed by the zionist controlled media into thinking that Israel is our de facto 51st state and Constitutionally must be protected regardless of cost by the U.S. taxpayer. ... :cool:

IT9RJrH.png

Very old news; this has been going on since the 1950's, as part of the Soviet Union's propaganda campaigns in the West.

Being Leftist and Anti-Semitic in Germany - Susanne Urban

'Palestinian people' were a complete fabrication by such 'Heroes' as Arafat in the 1950's; total fiction; they're Syrians and Egyptians, and most of them raced off to greet invading Arab armies, and when their scumbag 'liberators' looted them and left them in their camps they now whine for some imaginary 'right of return' or other. As far as we know Syria and Egypt won't take them back, so they aren't Israel's problem.

When they're peddling stupid garbage that leads to genocides against Jews in Israel then yes they're most definitely antisemitic and mostly deranged scum, whether 'right' or 'left' wingers.

Whether it is or is not...it still is because you have been conditioned to that narrative.
ANY and all criticism of Israel is considered anti-semitic. Germany just passed a law last week. Similar laws will be coming to your sweet little burg in middle America, no doubt.
Enjoy your slavery cuck.
You read me wrong, tijn. I was defending your post critical of the actions of the State of Israel and reminding you that it will be taken wrong as anti-semitic. It was evidently foolish of me. Wont happen again.

IT9RJrH.png
Still active, I see. And pretty busy too. I'll bet you haven't had a break since you crawled around that tree in that garden while cleverly lying to Eve.
You ABNORMALS are lucky I only post when I sit back and have an ice tea, or you idiots would never be able to get your propaganda and lies posted:)

D7LcFcTW0AIgLGk.jpg

You are right on track.

Perhaps you would also do that to blacks?
Do what? NOT lick their balls by NOT calling them God's CHOSEN people and blindly supporting their actions no matter how intrusive, manipulative, or evil,

Absofuckinlutely.

Enjoy your slavery cuck.
You read me wrong, tijn. I was defending your post critical of the actions of the State of Israel and reminding you that it will be taken wrong as anti-semitic. It was evidently foolish of me. Wont happen again.
You are correct...I did. I saw anti-semite and knee jerked. You must understand however given the current climate in our culture.

Enjoy your slavery cuck.
You are correct...I did. I saw anti-semite and knee jerked. You must understand however given the current climate in our culture.

Anybody can find some Jews Behaving Badly; how come you tards can never find any real stories to tell? The Old Testament is full of them, after all.

Enjoy your slavery cuck.

Anybody can find some Jews Behaving Badly; how come you tards can never find any real stories to tell? The Old Testament is full of them, after all.

That comment makes no sense. Restate and resubmit.

Thank you.

Enjoy your slavery cuck.

That comment makes no sense. Restate and resubmit.

Thank you.

It was a rhetorical question; I didn't mean to imply I thought you could come up with anything real to snivel about.

Forum List

Back