The Left is mainstreaming Palestinian Marxist terrorists

There is nothing more predictable than someone announcing that they can't "make a valid criticism of Israel" without being called an antisemite. Because, you know, demanding that Jews be thrown into ovens is, like totally valid, legitimate criticism of Israel's government policies, right?

There is nothing more predictable than someone announcing that they can't "make a valid criticism of Israel" without being called an antisemite. Because, you know, demanding that Jews be thrown into ovens is, like totally valid, legitimate criticism of Israel's government policies, right?
But Shusha, what about the evil Joo overlords using their powers of telekinesis to implant pro-Joo thoughts into our heads in order to hatch their nefarious schemes for world domination?

You aren't forgetting that, are you?

But Shusha, what about the evil Joo overlords using their powers of telekinesis to implant pro-Joo thoughts into our heads in order to hatch their nefarious schemes for world domination?

You should review the material I provided. Your reinforcement of programming does you no good.

Is there some specified pattern you would suggest your lordship?

Um. Sure.

Never in the history of antisemites claiming to be making "valid criticism of Israel" have they ever, you know, actually made a valid criticism of Israel.

Instead they (you) are literally demanding Jews be thrown into ovens. And the J-dude taught you that?! And you don't find that a vile and appalling theology?

Jooooooos are apparently as terrible at world domination as they are at genocide.

ANY and all criticism of Israel is considered anti-semitic.

And yet.... every :bang3: single :bang3: time :bang3: someone :bang3: says :bang3: this...

you know something like THIS is coming within a few posts:

Turn or burn Jew.
Tell your fellow Christians to study for 20+ years instead of getting inebriated and maybe they’ll get a chance to run the world.

We worship Jesus Christ and his new covenant. You silly Hebrews are still stuck in the old covenant. Turn or burn Jew.

All his life Jesus was a Jew. So were all the Apostles & John the Baptist. So you see, without those Jews, there would be no "new covenant" for you to worship. Therefore it is you who "is stuck" with the Old Testament whereas Jews are not "stuck" with the new. Get it yet?
Never forget the same Jews who control media, banking, political and social discourse killed our lord.

HUH??? You sure aren't a Christian. Every Christian knows "Jesus Lives." If you don't believe it just ask a Christian.

You know what else is predictable -- a thread on Islamic terrorism being sidetracked into a hate fest against Jews.

Um. Sure.

Never in the history of antisemites claiming to be making "valid criticism of Israel" have they ever, you know, actually made a valid criticism of Israel.

Instead they (you) are literally demanding Jews be thrown into ovens. And the J-dude taught you that?! And you don't find that a vile and appalling theology?

Well...first off...it will make NO difference what arguments I raise. All arguments I raise whether valid, invalid or farcical in your mind are still rooted in anti-semitism. As such they will be immediately disregarded. So, what is the point of our discussion?
HOWEVER Dot Dot Dot...I am a fair person.
$36B over ten years. US taxpayer dollars given in military aide to a multi-billion dollar military arms and technology exporter. I don't care about Palestinians because you are ALL the same Semitic shit (if you're a Jew).
Let's discuss that.
Why do we need to give Israel (Top 30 nominal GDP) more money, per capita than any other country in the world? Since Israel's founding in 1948 we have given $252.7B (adjusted for inflation).
This also does not address the ~$350M worked into the DoD budget for missile defense in Israel every year as we have already addressed their weapons industry.

So...why?

Um. Sure.

Well...first off...it will make NO difference what arguments I raise. All arguments I raise whether valid, invalid or farcical in your mind are still rooted in anti-semitism. As such they will be immediately disregarded. So, what is the point of our discussion?
$36B over ten years. US taxpayer dollars given in military aide to a multi-billion dollar military arms and technology exporter. I don't care about Palestinians because you are ALL the same Semitic shit (if you're a Jew).
Let's discuss that.
Why do we need to give Israel (Top 30 nominal GDP) more money, per capita than any other country in the world? Since Israel's founding in 1948 we have given $252.7B (adjusted for inflation).
This also does not address the ~$350M worked into the DoD budget for missile defense in Israel every year as we have already addressed their weapons industry.

So...why?
Do some research into where that money winds up.
Then get back to us.
No sarcasm intended.

Um. Sure.

Let's discuss that.

So...why?
Then get back to us.
No sarcasm intended.
No...inform me.
I have yet to read or hear any justifiable reason for the continued military subsidization for the state of Israel.
Americans are paying ~$10M to Israel per day. Why? I have stated publicly known facts regarding their wealth and their own weapons industry (net exporter).
Lest we mention the not so public nuclear weapons.
So...your serve.

We worship Jesus Christ and his new covenant. You silly Hebrews are still stuck in the old covenant. Turn or burn Jew.

All his life Jesus was a Jew. So were all the Apostles & John the Baptist. So you see, without those Jews, there would be no "new covenant" for you to worship. Therefore it is you who "is stuck" with the Old Testament whereas Jews are not "stuck" with the new. Get it yet?
Never forget the same Jews who control media, banking, political and social discourse killed our lord.

HUH??? You sure aren't a Christian. Every Christian knows "Jesus Lives." If you don't believe it just ask a Christian.

Um. Sure.

Let's discuss that.

So...why?
Then get back to us.
No sarcasm intended.
No...inform me.
I have yet to read or hear any justifiable reason for the continued military subsidization for the state of Israel.
Americans are paying ~$10M to Israel per day. Why? I have stated publicly known facts regarding their wealth and their own weapons industry (net exporter).
So...your serve.
Could be that 95% of that money goes back into our military sales and Israel has a habit of providing substantial improvement to virtually everything our military develops; improvements that would cost way more than what the US gives Israel.
You ever wonder the US always seems to be technically ahead of every other nation?
Of course you don’t.

Um. Sure.

Let's discuss that.

So...why?
Then get back to us.
No sarcasm intended.
No...inform me.
So...your serve.
Could be that 95% of that money goes back into our military sales and Israel has a habit of providing substantial improvement to virtually everything our military develops; improvements that would cost way more than what the US gives Israel.
You ever wonder the US always seems to be technically ahead of every other nation?
Of course you don’t.

Nice try but giving money and investing money are two VERY different things.
As I have indicated, the DoD budget allocates ~350M per year for investment into research and shared technology.
Those would be called direct investment then instead od Aid. You see the word aid has a very distinct connotation. We have direct investment deals EXTRA...aid.

As for being technologically more advanced than any other nation...well I would certainly hope so...we have a defense budget 200 times greater than the next nation...China.
U.S. Defense Spending Compared to Other Countries
Your serve.

Forum List

Back