The Left is mainstreaming Palestinian Marxist terrorists

That's a convenient red herring.
Is Farakhan a "critical thinker"?

He doesn't realize his antisemitism displays nothing but gullibility -- the antithesis of critical thought.

I liked Ben Shapiro's conclusion about Jew hatred:
it's dishonest to pretend it comes only from one side of the political spectrum,
and is different from any other form of racist bigotry - in the way that other racist bigotry defines the victim as inferior, while Jew hate is a belief that Jews collectively are these superior masters managing every aspect of their private and public lives, rulers of the world.

As exemplified by our friend's constant indirect referral to himself as an impotent slave.

Last edited:
Sadly, the majority of American people have been brainwashed by the zionist controlled media into thinking that Israel is our de facto 51st state and Constitutionally must be protected regardless of cost by the U.S. taxpayer. ... :cool:

Well Sunni, if you want to kick most of the Jews out of the country where are they to go?
If they don’t have their own country then they will just stay in other people’s countries.

If you are for Muslims having their own countries, then the Jews should also get their own. Unless of course you would rather just finish what Hitler started.

Jews should have their own country, and we should encourage Jews to move to it. Same with Muslims, we should be telling Muslims to move to Middle East Islamic countries where they belong.

Is Farakhan a "critical thinker"?

He doesn't realize his antisemitism displays nothing but gullibility -- the antithesis of critical thought.

I liked Ben Shapiro's conclusion about Jew hatred:
it's dishonest to pretend it comes only from one side of the political spectrum,
and is different from any other form of racist bigotry - in the way that other racist bigotry defines the victim as inferior, while Jew hate is a belief that Jews collectively are these superior masters managing every aspect of their private and public lives, rulers of the world.

As exemplified by our friend's constant indirect referral to himself as an impotent slave.
Yep. The canardss appeal to the paranoid schizophrenics who are hooked by the secretive conspiracy studs as well as the social justice fascists who are hooked by the notion that Jews are the ultimate "man".

As opposed to what? 99% of government officials, most Christian leadership and ALL mainstream media jumping through their own assholes to laud Israel?
Shit...it's about time we had a contra view.
Well, that's one vote for Islamic terrorism.
It's not an either/or argument. There are gradations. However, this requires critical thinking and evaluation of the situation...you know...those things the Jews call you an anti-semite for?
Yes sure and Charles Manson was jailed because of "critical thinking" :yapyapyapf:

Manson? Not tracking rabbi...please elaborate.
You should learn the meaning of the terms "straw man fallacy".

Many sociopaths have claimed to be 'silenced critical thinkers' as an excuse to their bigotry,
Charles Manson claimed he was jailed for merely being exactly that, and a green warrior for air, trees, water and all alive. Your claim that Jews are silencing everyone by default, is the same as Manson claiming police silences everyone by default for "green protest".

None of the suppositions are true, just lame excuses for bigotry and incitement to murder.
K!kes are working very hard to not only silence citizens but governments. K!ke lobbies work very hard for their ends. Your Jew smoke screen doesnt work on me Rabbi.

Well...judging by your comment to me...you have never challenged the Jew.
"The Jew?

that says all one needs to know about you.
You see! lol! You have been so effectively conditioned that ANY deviation to the prescribed reference terms are seen as anti-semitic. The truth be told you have NEVER debated any issues where you specifically focused on Jews or the Jewish community. You don't even have to state it...it is abundantly apparent. The programming is THAT good.

No, I am responding to your use of the term "the Jew".

You antisemites all play the same game. Somebody calls you on your extremely obvious antisemitism and you try to claim it was some sort of overly sensitive response to your criticism of Israel.

That stupid schtik doesn't fly with anybody of an average intelligence or greater,
Call me what you will. It is you who loves his subservience. As with any other good slave, any negative reference to your handler is dealt with in a knee jerk fashion. You have been conditioned this way. Good luck.
serotonin reuptake inhibitor

it can help you.
That's it right? Someone thinks outside the Star of David...drug em Danno!

"The Jew?

that says all one needs to know about you.
You see! lol! You have been so effectively conditioned that ANY deviation to the prescribed reference terms are seen as anti-semitic. The truth be told you have NEVER debated any issues where you specifically focused on Jews or the Jewish community. You don't even have to state it...it is abundantly apparent. The programming is THAT good.

You antisemites all play the same game. Somebody calls you on your extremely obvious antisemitism and you try to claim it was some sort of overly sensitive response to your criticism of Israel.

That stupid schtik doesn't fly with anybody of an average intelligence or greater,
Call me what you will. It is you who loves his subservience. As with any other good slave, any negative reference to your handler is dealt with in a knee jerk fashion. You have been conditioned this way. Good luck.

it can help you.
I might know somebody who knows somebody who can help you with these intrusive thoughts of yours.

it can help you.
I might know somebody who knows somebody who can help you with these intrusive thoughts of yours.
I wish you the best of luck.

Well, that's one vote for Islamic terrorism.
It's not an either/or argument. There are gradations. However, this requires critical thinking and evaluation of the situation...you know...those things the Jews call you an anti-semite for?
Yes sure and Charles Manson was jailed because of "critical thinking" :yapyapyapf:

Many sociopaths have claimed to be 'silenced critical thinkers' as an excuse to their bigotry,
Charles Manson claimed he was jailed for merely being exactly that, and a green warrior for air, trees, water and all alive. Your claim that Jews are silencing everyone by default, is the same as Manson claiming police silences everyone by default for "green protest".

None of the suppositions are true, just lame excuses for bigotry and incitement to murder.
K!kes are working very hard to not only silence citizens but governments. K!ke lobbies work very hard for their ends. Your Jew smoke screen doesnt work on me Rabbi.

Sure works, living rent free in that empty head of Yours.
As I said, usually that Jew hatred is an indirect acknowledgment of basic impotency in life.
But that is only the most apparent symptom of a bag full of degradation.

For all I know, You could as well run around with a swastika in the ass trying to sell kitten in Central Park.

Last edited:

As I said, usually that Jew hatred is an indirect acknowledgment of basic impotency in life.

Why on earth would white people ever come to distrust a group of people who have worked fanatically to undermine their culture and values for decades, if not centuries?

Why on earth would white people ever come to distrust a group of people who have worked fanatically to undermine their culture and values for decades, if not centuries?

I know, those pesky Jews refusing to die out after all the pogroms and inquisitions,
is a great insult to this so called "white honor".

It's not like You worship a Jew or something...

What's new K!ke...you know all about getting things for free.

And what does that make of You?

A disturbing trend of open support for the Palestinian Marxist-Leninist terrorist group the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, or PFLP, has emerged on the political Left amid rising anti-Semitism that hides behind the label of anti-Zionism.

On May 8, San Diego State University English professor Peter C. Herman observed that an email from SDSU's Women's Resource Center included the slogan "From the River to the Sea Palestine Will Be Free," and a photo of Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine terrorist Leila Khaled clutching an AK-47.

Khaled is famous for hijacking two airliners in 1970. She and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, which was designated in 1997 as a terrorist group by the U.S. State Department, have been active in the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement that seeks to economically and politically strangle Israel. Khaled remains a member of the PFLP's political bureau.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

Is it a shock that academia is fascist to the core, hates Jews and freedom?
Hamas is electing members of Congress, Rashida Tlaib.

IT9RJrH.png

and the right is mainstreaming right wing fascist nazi hate mongering....

I know, those pesky Jews refusing to die out after all the pogroms and inquisitions,

You guys could have saved yourselves a lot of trouble if you had only assimilated to the host culture. But yeah, all your problems are someone else's fault.

You guys could have saved yourselves a lot of trouble if you had only assimilated to the host culture. But yeah, all your problems are someone else's fault.
Burning and beheading people?

download (3).jpeg

Of course you forgot that 99% of Jews in Germany assimilated and Hitler decided to exterminate them anyway.

View attachment 262605
A meme...how mature...

Nobody ever accused medieval people of being tolerant of opposing religious views. Christians weren't so nice to the European pagans and Rome treated the early Christians rather poorly. You don't see me holding a grudge against modern day Catholics or Italians, do you?

Nobody ever accused medieval people of being tolerant of opposing religious views. Christians weren't so nice to the European pagans and Rome treated the early Christians rather poorly. You don't see me holding a grudge against modern day Catholics or Italians, do you?
There are no modern day Catholics.
Protestants yes.

View attachment 262605
A meme...how mature...
A thousand words spoken with a few.

Forum List

Back