"The Left Is Killing Free Speech"

vc
He's pretty good at lying, too.
I always ask you to point out the specific lie and you never do. What is it that you claim in a lie in that post? I however catch you lying consistently and prove it with impeccable links.

Calling people liars as a baseless perjorative is one of her tactics to avoid legitimate debate.

So THAT'S why you're called the NYLiar!
I've been dealing with carby since the other forum......His lies go back a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg way...

Show me one lie I've ever told.
Yeah, I"m going to wade through 8 years of posts by you........

I'll give you one of your generic ones...

Republicans said right from the start that they were going to oppose everything Obama tries to accomplish. They do that because they are racists (paraphrased)....

Go ahead and deny it.

The Obama Administration and the Press - Committee to ...
https://cpj.org/.../obama-and-the-press-us...
Committee to Protect Journalists
Oct 10, 2013 - Journalists and transparency advocates say the White House curbs routine ... an influential nonprofit government accountability news organization in Washington. ... “This is the most closed, control freak administration I've ever covered,” said .... “When I'm asked what is the most manipulative and secretive

Very few people actually debate even from the right. Some you think will, but they always lack the backing up of their arguments. They push their point, but you point out that they're wrong then the insults come out.

This can be said by either side and is shared behavior by both.

Yep. But some people do want to debate, some people want to find the truth. But you always end up speaking with those you'd rather wish to avoid.

Oct 10, 2013 - Journalists and transparency advocates say the White House curbs routine ... an influential nonprofit government accountability news organization in Washington. ... “This is the most closed, control freak administration I've ever covered,” said .... “When I'm asked what is the most manipulative and secretive
You realize that your bombardment of articles about this subject you have provided proves the exact opposite of what the OP and you are trying to conclude. When the White House went after the reporter and FOX the liberal journalist and media sided with the journalist and FOX against the WH efforts. A single effort by the WH does not represent a consensus about liberals, however the reaction of liberals does offers one. The reaction was to criticize the WH and side with FOX. That is what you have shown with your links.

a charge by left-wingers that right-wingers resort to name-calling when proven wrong is LAUGHABLE
especially since most of the left-wingers RIGHT NOW on this board are all over the map ranting about anything but the original point being made; that the left is stifling free speech.

the name calliing starts when you prove a left-winger wrong and he isnt man or woman enough to admit it.

You realize that your bombardment of articles about this subject you have provided proves the exact opposite of what the OP and you are trying to conclude. When the White House went after the reporter and FOX the liberal journalist and media sided with the journalist and FOX against the WH efforts. A single effort by the WH does not represent a consensus about liberals, however the reaction of liberals does offers one. The reaction was to criticize the WH and side with FOX. That is what you have shown with your links.

um no they dont idiot; as noted THIS PARTICULAR ACT by the obama administration was so outrageous that the Left saw that if they could do it to Fox THEY COULD DO IT TO THEM

so NO it doesnt make the point for the other side that in this ONE INSTANCE even the Left agreed this was an outrageous act of FREE SPEECH OPPRESSION

TRY AGAIN

vc
I always ask you to point out the specific lie and you never do. What is it that you claim in a lie in that post? I however catch you lying consistently and prove it with impeccable links.

Calling people liars as a baseless perjorative is one of her tactics to avoid legitimate debate.

I've been dealing with carby since the other forum......His lies go back a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg way...

Republicans said right from the start that they were going to oppose everything Obama tries to accomplish. They do that because they are racists (paraphrased)....

Go ahead and deny it.

You call me a liar and can't cite one incidence of me lying?

Shame on you.

The OP was about as worthy as this author and her book, which PC is probably off reading now because she had to actually buy it.

In conclusion, talk it up, boys. If you get hit in the mouth or lose your job over it, that's on you. That's the price sometimes of speaking when you should have just kept it to yourself...

3. I had been happily cocooned for much of my twenties as I worked as a political appointee in the Clinton administration. The isolation grew when I moved to New York....where bumping into a conservative was less likely than spotting a unicorn. That unfamiliarity ultimately bred contempt.

So she was in NYC when Giuliani was mayor and Limbaugh and Hannity were the top talk radio broadcasters in NYC,

and there were no conservatives in NYC?

Goddam that's an elaborate blonde joke.

I think the OP should address the GOP's problem of stifling free speech when it will not offer a fair platform for all of their candidates to debate equally.
How about the fact they won't let the faggots join in their Reindeer Games, not to mention anyone who is Pro-Choice, or God forbid, anti-Zionist.

um no they dont idiot; as noted THIS PARTICULAR ACT by the obama administration was so outrageous that the Left saw that if they could do it to Fox THEY COULD DO IT TO THEM

so NO it doesnt make the point for the other side that in this ONE INSTANCE even the Left agreed this was an outrageous act of FREE SPEECH OPPRESSION

TRY AGAIN
So why did you use it for an example? You are agreeing that in this case the left sided with the anti free speech suppression side and supported the reporter and FOX. What was the purpose? Why would you pick the instance that the liberal media sided with a conservative reporter and FOX? Why wouldn't you use an example that supports your idea instead of one that proves your idea is wrong? What example like this do you have to prove your case instead of disproving the point you are attempting to make? Why do you call someone an idiot when they prove you have fucked up and done a foolish thing? Maybe you are the idiot for making the foolish postings without understanding the meanings behind them.

Wouldn't this be a perfect example of what PC is clumsily attempting to portray?

Log Cabin Republicans Banned From Yet Another Conservative Conference

The GOP isn’t bothering to make any secret of the fact that they really hate the gays. Not only were they banned from the largest conservative gathering of the year, every year, the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), they have now been banned from another conservative conference to be held in Denver this summer, The Western Conservative Summit, according the Associated Press.

Addicting Info Log Cabin Republicans Banned From Yet Another Conservative Conference

lol, someone argue from the Right that that is not a perfect example of what PC is ranting about.

lol, irony?

The irony is that PC gets pummeled by liberals, on the facts, in a thread where among other things she claims liberals won't debate.

vc

Go ahead and deny it.

You call me a liar and can't cite one incidence of me lying?

Shame on you.

This is far too easy.

Do you deny that you are a liar?

Forum List

Back