is mr. trump a birther ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
he is the republican leading in the polls. so i'm trying to juxtapose that with the notion that a lot of people think he's a birther. so is he ?

“I actually enjoy the guy,” Trump’s book says of Stewart, “but when he did a segment mocking presidential candidate Herman Cain, and used a very racist and degrading tone that was insulting to the African American community, did he get booted off the air like Don Imus? No. Where was the Reverend Jesse Jackson? Where was the Reverend Al Sharpton? Where was Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd to provide hard-hitting journalistic ‘analysis?’ Nowhere. Stewart should have lost his job—at least temporarily. But he didn’t and he won’t because liberals in the media always get a free pass, no matter how bad their behavior.”
Read more at Trump Incredible How Overprotective Reporters Got When I Simply Said Where s The Birth Certificate - Birther Report

for now i have to say no. but he sure ain't afraid of the press. perhaps another angle on it all.

Trump Incredible How Overprotective Reporters Got When I Simply Said Where s The Birth Certificate - Birther Report

aren't you a birther (thats a rhetorical question) so you would like him to be as well?

as to your question, it appears that he'll say whatever gets a rise out of his supporters

Last edited:
I love how democrats change the definition of words and create new urban slang code words then use their new language to ridicule people. News flash... If you don't want the people to question your candidates heritage... don't pick a candidate with questionable heritage ya morons.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, so technically Obama was the first birther

• Banned
aren't you a birther (thats a rhetorical question) so you would like him to be as well?

as to your question, it appears that he'll say whatever gets a rise out of his supporters
i am. i do like the fact that it's not taboo for him. it seems as if no subject is. i love that part, it's refreshing.

• Banned
Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, so technically Obama was the first birther
i don't think you can be your own birther frank.

every time someone tells the truth, the back peddling begins...

there is nothing in America, perhaps the world... quite like this.

i don't think you can be your own birther frank.

every time someone tells the truth, the back peddling begins...

there is nothing in America, perhaps the world... quite like this.

We're a laughing stock
it's not quite wilbur mills, no one will ever top that guy...

Mills was involved in a traffic incident in Washington, DC at 2 a.m. on October 9, 1974.[3] His car was stopped by U.S. Park Police late at night because the driver had not turned on the lights. Mills was intoxicated, and his face was injured from a scuffle with Annabelle Battistella, better known as Fanne Foxe, a stripper fromArgentina. When police approached the car, Foxe leapt from the car and jumped into the nearby Tidal Basin in an attempt to escape.[3][4][5] She was taken to St. Elizabeth's Mental Hospital for treatment.

Despite the scandal, Mills was re-elected to Congress in November 1974 in a heavily Democratic year with nearly 60% of the vote, defeating Republican Judy Petty. On November 30, 1974, Mills, seemingly drunk, was accompanied by Fanne Foxe's husband onstage at The Pilgrim Theatre in Boston, a burlesque house where Foxe was performing. He held a press conference from Foxe's dressing room.[3] Soon after this second public incident, Mills stepped down from his chairmanship of the Ways and Means Committee, acknowledged his alcoholism, joined Alcoholics Anonymous, and checked himself into the Palm Beach Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida.[6]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back