"The Left Is Killing Free Speech"

Anti-American is a term that applies to these Liberals.....here's another:
10. hypocrisy

nounhy·poc·ri·sy\hi-ˈpä-krə-sēalsohī-\

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel Hypocrisy Definition of hypocrisy by Merriam-Webster

a. "...the illiberal left will engage in racist, sexist, misogynist, and homophobic attacks of their own in an effort to delegitimize people who dissent....

Non-white conservatives are called sell-outs and race traitors.

Conservative women are treated as dim-witted, self-loathing puppets of the patriarchy, or nefarious gender traitors."
Powers, "Op. Cit.

Did you forget to tell me how opposition to same sex marriage can be legitimately based on anything other than bigotry and homophobia?

The left is the rank and file of the victim class.

I guess you missed the main point of the OP, i.e., complaining about conservatives being victimized.

No my intelligence and comprehension skills told me that from what the OP posted she was pointing out how the left is trying to silence the right.

No one is crying victim, you mealy mouth black boys and faggots play that card.

To be a victim, you basically have to just lay down and give it up, otherwise you are a combatant.

Of course victims are ignorant, stupid little creatures such as you.

You claim victim as a way to elicit pity / sympathy from society / others.

As a victim you are an ignorant piece of shit who others use because you are too stupid to protect yourself from being prayed upon.

Fucking pathetic...............

I've induced my first meltdown of the day. A little late I must confess.

No one melted down, you just got put in your little pathetic place ............

10. hypocrisy

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel Hypocrisy Definition of hypocrisy by Merriam-Webster

a. "...the illiberal left will engage in racist, sexist, misogynist, and homophobic attacks of their own in an effort to delegitimize people who dissent....

Conservative women are treated as dim-witted, self-loathing puppets of the patriarchy, or nefarious gender traitors."
Powers, "Op. Cit.
Apparently she thinks calling a GOP token a House ****** is rude? Notice she didn't say it was untrue, just hypocritical.

And, old joke time, Why do you never buy a woman a watch as a gift? Because there's always a clock in the kitchen...

No my intelligence and comprehension skills told me that from what the OP posted she was pointing out how the left is trying to silence the right.

No one is crying victim, you mealy mouth black boys and faggots play that card.

To be a victim, you basically have to just lay down and give it up, otherwise you are a combatant.

Of course victims are ignorant, stupid little creatures such as you.

You claim victim as a way to elicit pity / sympathy from society / others.

As a victim you are an ignorant piece of shit who others use because you are too stupid to protect yourself from being prayed upon.

Fucking pathetic...............

10. hypocrisy

Powers, "Op. Cit.

The post above yours (#117) is a perfect example of this, right?

Oh....wait.....

You point out ONE post in this thread from a liberal that comes anywhere near what was posted above yours and I'll shut up.

10. hypocrisy

Powers, "Op. Cit.

Did you forget to tell me how opposition to same sex marriage can be legitimately based on anything other than bigotry and homophobia?
Yeah, I'm hoping for an answer on that one as well? What is a valid and entirely rational reason to oppose marriage equality? The courts sure couldn't find one.

So THAT'S why you're called the NYLiar!
I've been dealing with carby since the other forum......His lies go back a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg way...

Show me one lie I've ever told.

"Sanger was anti-abortion, like you. Sanger never wanted to exterminate the 'Negro'.

The notable champion of the principles behind eugenics in the modern era is your hero Charles Murray."

Sanger was anti-abortion and never wanted to exterminate the Negro.

[Sanger] wrote, "while there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Now I have you in a proven lie.

Watch this:
    1. “The Negro Project, instigated in 1939 by Margaret Sanger, was one of the first major undertakings of the new Birth Control Federation of America (BCFA)[which changed its name to the Planned Parenthood Federation of America in 1942]….Influenced strongly by both the eugenics movement and the progressive welfare programs of the New Deal era, the Negro Project was, from the start, largely indifferent to the needs of the black community and constructed in terms and with perceptions that today smack of racism. In her report, "Birth Control and the Negro," she made the point that “Negroes…still breed carelessly and disastrously," and, in a letter to Clarence Gamble in Dec. 1939, argu[ed] that: "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/secure/newsletter/articles/bc_or_race_control.html
In your face, liar.

Right and wrong. She did say that. She did not mean what you and the rest of the anti-Sanger propagandists are lying about.

She was saying that some may get the wrongheaded idea that we are trying to exterminate blacks, and she wanted to make sure that misunderstanding was straightened out.

You lie again.

I've been dealing with carby since the other forum......His lies go back a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg way...

"Sanger was anti-abortion, like you. Sanger never wanted to exterminate the 'Negro'.

The notable champion of the principles behind eugenics in the modern era is your hero Charles Murray."

[Sanger] wrote, "while there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Watch this:
    1. “The Negro Project, instigated in 1939 by Margaret Sanger, was one of the first major undertakings of the new Birth Control Federation of America (BCFA)[which changed its name to the Planned Parenthood Federation of America in 1942]….Influenced strongly by both the eugenics movement and the progressive welfare programs of the New Deal era, the Negro Project was, from the start, largely indifferent to the needs of the black community and constructed in terms and with perceptions that today smack of racism. In her report, "Birth Control and the Negro," she made the point that “Negroes…still breed carelessly and disastrously," and, in a letter to Clarence Gamble in Dec. 1939, argu[ed] that: "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/secure/newsletter/articles/bc_or_race_control.html
In your face, liar.
"In 1930, with the support of the prominent black activist and intellectual W.E.B. Du Bois, the Urban League, and the Amsterdam News (New York’s leading black newspaper), Sanger opened a family planning clinic in Harlem, staffed by a black doctor and black social worker. Then, in 1939, key leaders in the black community encouraged Sanger to expand her efforts to the rural South, where most African Americans lived. Thus began the “Negro Project,” with Du Bois, Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr. of Harlem’s powerful Abyssinian Baptist Church, journalist and reformer Ida Wells, sociologist E. Franklin Frazier, educator Mary McLeod Bethune, and other black leaders lending support. Sanger explained that the project was designed to help “a group notoriously underprivileged and handicapped…to get a fair share of the better things in life. To give them the means of helping themselves is perhaps the richest gift of all. We believe birth control knowledge brought to this group, is the most direct, constructive aid that can be given them to improve their immediate situation.”

Sanger viewed birth control as a way to empower black women, not as a means to reduce the black population. And according to Hazel Moore, who ran a birth control project in Virginia in the 1930s under Sanger’s direction, black women were very responsive to the birth control education under the “Negro Project.” At the same time, however, a number of Southern states began incorporating birth control services unevenly into their public health programs, which were rigidly segregated, providing health services to blacks that were poorly funded."
The GOP s Attacks on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood Dissent Magazine

obama trumped up charges of SEDITION against a Fox reporter so asinine and unsupported that the charges were dropped

left-wing idiots look pretty freaking stupid even trying to dismiss the OP's point

Obama Uses 1917 Espionage Act to Go After Reporters ...
townhall.com/columnists/.../obama...to...reporters.../full
Townhall.com
May 27, 2013 - That would be the reporter. ... In July 1916, German agents blew up the Black Tom munitions ... A Republican Congress allowed the Sedition Act to expire in 1921. ... the Espionage Act of 1917 six times to bring cases against government ... is a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, a Fox News ...

And:

"The mass of ignorant Negroes still breed carelessly and disastrously, so that the increase among Negroes, even more than the increase among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear their children properly." - W.E.B. DuBois (negro BTW), Birth Control Review, June 1932.

Quoted by Sanger in her proposal for the "Negro Project."
images

Watch this:
In your face, liar.

Sanger 1942:

I think it is magnificent that we are in on the ground floor, helping Negroes to control their birth rate, to reduce their high infant and maternal death rate, to maintain better standards of health and living for those already born, and to create better opportunities for those who will be born (Sanger, 1942).

Now use your head. Seriously. Does that sound like the words of someone bent on exterminating the black race?

OBAMA TRIED to bar Fox News from the pool of White House reporters

until even the Left-leaning media revolted

and obama lost

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Administration Loses Bid to Exclude Fox News From Pay ...
www.foxnews.com/.../administration-loses-bid-exclud...
Fox News Channel
Oct 23, 2009 - The Obama administration on Thursday failed in its attempt to ... for interviews to every member of the network pool except Fox News. ... "What it's really about to me is the Executive Branch of the government trying to tell the press how it ... as illegitimate, said he's not "losing sleep" over the controversy.

This is just another thread designed by one side to bash the other.

Free speech is all well and good, but you have this right to say anything you want as long as it doesn't hurt others, and then you talk complete and utter nonsense.

Yes, it's your right to do so. However, it's still complete and utter nonsense. The right does it, the left does it, they bash each other and this forum is so full to overflowing with this nonsense it's ridiculous.

Try having a decent debate. Whenever I talk about something and make my case, I get no replies. People reply to the crap, not to the decent stuff. It's ridiculous.

Exactly what I think about the left.

I really would like some decent conversation, sans all the hate and character assassinating rhetoric.

An opponent who would actually concede when they were wrong and presented with linked, undeniable facts.

What we want and what reality is are two very different things.

Very few people actually debate even from the right. Some you think will, but they always lack the backing up of their arguments. They push their point, but you point out that they're wrong then the insults come out.

Media protest White House press access limits - The Daily ...
dcourier.com/main.asp?TypeID=1...1729...
The Daily Courier
Nov 25, 2013 - WASHINGTON - Dozens of leading news organizations are ... The news organizations' letter to White House press secretary Jay ... that the restrictions imposed by the Obama White House represent a .... The current President is the most secretive, dishonest and crooked to ever occupy the White House.

Forum List

Back