The Left: "I know you pay my way through life...but you need to pay more!"

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
With all the chatter about the Tax Bill....I got to thinking about the Left's logic and I wanted to be clear. There is undisputed proof to indicate the TRUE American middle-class will benefit big time....so is the argument from the Left as follows; the people with a 0% effective tax rate who pay nothing and in many cases get a cash reward for their bad decisions (children) aren't getting a larger reward under the new plan?

Imagine if you GAVE the homeless man on the corner a $20 bill and then he bitched at you for not giving him a $100 bill.

With all the chatter about the Tax Bill....I got to thinking about the Left's logic and I wanted to be clear. There is undisputed proof to indicate the TRUE American middle-class will benefit big time....so is the argument from the Left as follows; the people with a 0% effective tax rate who pay nothing and in many cases get a cash reward for their bad decisions (children) aren't getting a larger reward under the new plan?

Imagine if you GAVE the homeless man on the corner a $20 bill and then he bitched at you for not giving him a $100 bill.

I am a 62 year old successful business owner, and have never drawn one penny of public assistance. I'm also a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

Go Fuck yourself moron. You don't know what your talking about! :up_yours:

I am a 62 year old successful business owner, and have never drawn one penny of public assistance. I'm also a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

Right...sure you are.
Explain it to me billy...I'm trying REAL hard to understand the logic.

In the Leftist's minds, Republicans are stealing the money.that pays for the free shit that goes to their voters. Chuck and Nancy will probably not run again after their term is up for lack of free shit to give.

Right...sure you are.

Billy , he be a Baptist Deacon. That why he so grouchy.

Right...sure you are.

Read and learn Einstein.

The Pitchforks Are Coming… For Us Plutocrats

Do you send the government your full amount of your taxes based upon your taxable income, or do you take deductions?

A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT? Is there such a thing?

Right...sure you are.

Read and learn Einstein.

I'm not scared of AR-15s but a pitchfork wielding Progressive Liberal Puke scares the bejesus out of me. Now we're all gonna die!

A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT? Is there such a thing?

It's a redundant term. There once were conservative Democrats, but the liberals killed them off. They are now extinct.

Right...sure you are.

Read and learn Einstein.

I'm not scared of AR-15s but a pitchfork wielding Progressive Liberal Puke scares the bejesus out of me. Now we're all gonna die!

They carry them by the pointy end anyway. They have no idea where the handle is.

In the Leftist's minds, Republicans are stealing the money.that pays for the free shit that goes to their voters. Chuck and Nancy will probably not run again after their term is up for lack of free shit to give.

I can see why the Democratic Party is the party of free shit....it's really their only hope to stay relevant...what I can't understand is how people have the audacity to think that X amount of free shit isn't enough free shit...Where I come from, you're taught to be happy with any amount of free shit you get.

If you're so successful and want to send more money to the government there's nothing stopping you from doing that. I think you're more pissed off others get to decide not to donate. You keep on paying in all you want. Nobody else will care.

I got that you are a leftist.

Leftist always lie so the rest can be safely discarded. Not that it even attempted to refute what the OP said in any case.

Is there a clause in the new tax law that says leftists can't send all of their money to the government? I'm kind of at a loss as to why they would be pissed off. You left wingers do understand taxes are a minimum not a maximum right? You can pay in as much as you want over the required amount.

Is there a clause in the new tax law that says leftists can't send all of their money to the government? I'm kind of at a loss as to why they would be pissed off. You left wingers do understand taxes are a minimum not a maximum right? You can pay in as much as you want over the required amount.

You make a very valid point...according to the Left they make up the majority of the population in this nation....you know, that whole 3 million more votes bunch of bullshit....I wonder why the "majority" can't just volunteer to continue paying under the old plan?

You make a very valid point...according to the Left they make up the majority of the population in this nation....you know, that whole 3 million more votes bunch of bullshit....I wonder why the "majority" can't just volunteer to continue paying under the old plan?
They can do that. If they have a majority then next tax time they should have news articles up about how much more they paid in taxes than was required. I doubt we ever see that news article.

A successful business owner that has never taken government money, so why are you a liberal democrat? This will be interesting to hear

Forum List

Back