The Left: "I know you pay my way through life...but you need to pay more!"

And we'll,all,sit here waiting for that trickle down to begin. Waiting since 1986.
You have work to receive the benefits... sorry you had to wait so long apparently you did not read the fine print. Lol

Last edited:
You lost all respect at LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.
that's some radical idiot stuff you got there just remain calm and remember you are brainwashed. I noticed that none of you dupes know what Democrats think or want anymore, brainwashed functional morons.
1. Democrats don't think
2. What you clowns want are my earnings.
If you make over $250,000, Maybe, super dupe.
You need to learn a new word. That dupe shit is getting kind of juvenile.
It's also in my book title... It's the most important story in politics the last 30 years 35

Your trying to tell us your Paul Kangor?

10471_405942037_hr.jpg

9781935191759_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

With all the chatter about the Tax Bill....I got to thinking about the Left's logic and I wanted to be clear. There is undisputed proof to indicate the TRUE American middle-class will benefit big time....so is the argument from the Left as follows; the people with a 0% effective tax rate who pay nothing and in many cases get a cash reward for their bad decisions (children) aren't getting a larger reward under the new plan?

Imagine if you GAVE the homeless man on the corner a $20 bill and then he bitched at you for not giving him a $100 bill.

I am a 62 year old successful business owner, and have never drawn one penny of public assistance. I'm also a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

Go Fuck yourself moron. You don't know what your talking about! :up_yours:
that's some radical idiot stuff you got there just remain calm and remember you are brainwashed. I noticed that none of you dupes know what Democrats think or want anymore, brainwashed functional morons.
1. Democrats don't think
Democrats want to tax the rich so we can join the rest of the world... We used to be the leaders. until next time Reagan finished it off.
Redistribution is for pussies, progressives live for envy

And we'll,all,sit here waiting for that trickle down to begin. Waiting since 1986.
You have work to receive the benefits... sorry you had to wait so long apparently you did not read the fine print. Lol
Idiot! This redistribution of wealth upward is screwing everyone but the top 1%! It is an unsustainable way to run an economy. It will surely crash. And if you know anything of the Great Depression of the 1930s, that period will look attractive.

Idiot! This redistribution of wealth upward is screwing everyone but the top 1%! It is an unsustainable way to run an economy. It will surely crash. And if you know anything of the Great Depression of the 1930s, that period will look attractive.
Whose money are they getting?

Whose money are they getting?
Yours. Because you deserve a bigger tax cut than they do. Why? Because while they are making money on their money, you earned yours.

If we continue to have such a huge gap in wage disparity, your purchasing power will continue to diminish. Who will buy the goods they're selling if consumer economic power erodes away? More money in the hands of consumers means more money circulating through the economy. More money circulating means economic growth. Sequestering money in the hands of the few means economic stagnation. The rich can't purchase at the same rate as the wage earner, because there is so few of them compared to us.

I am a 62 year old successful business owner, and have never drawn one penny of public assistance. I'm also a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

1. Democrats don't think
Democrats want to tax the rich so we can join the rest of the world... We used to be the leaders. until next time Reagan finished it off.
You're seeing redistribution now! The money is being redistributed upward and you're oblivious to it.

With all the chatter about the Tax Bill....I got to thinking about the Left's logic and I wanted to be clear. There is undisputed proof to indicate the TRUE American middle-class will benefit big time....so is the argument from the Left as follows; the people with a 0% effective tax rate who pay nothing and in many cases get a cash reward for their bad decisions (children) aren't getting a larger reward under the new plan?

Imagine if you GAVE the homeless man on the corner a $20 bill and then he bitched at you for not giving him a $100 bill.

1. Democrats don't think

1. Democrats don't think
The rich already pay taxes. Actually, the top 20% earners pay over 85% of this country's taxes. If you communists confiscate too much more of their money, they'll just leave. No more employers. We could all just work for the government in one huge utopian state. I know that sounds good to you leftist Marxists. That's why Trump got elected.

1. Democrats don't think
You're seeing redistribution now! The money is being redistributed upward and you're oblivious to it.
Allowing people to keep their earnings is redistribution? I'm afraid you have been diagnosed with "Maddow On The Brain Disease". The only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck.

1. Democrats don't think

1. Democrats don't think
The rich already pay taxes. Actually, the top 20% earners pay over 85% of this country's taxes. If you communists confiscate too much more of their money, they'll just leave. No more employers. We could all just work for the government in one huge utopian state. I know that sounds good to you leftist Marxists. That's why Trump got elected.
They also earnover 84% of the country's income d u h

1. Democrats don't think
Allowing people to keep their earnings is redistribution? I'm afraid you have been diagnosed with "Maddow On The Brain Disease". The only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck.
You idiot dupes have been giving your money away to the richest for 35 years now...

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop

1. Democrats don't think
1. Democrats don't think
They also earnover 84% of the country's income d u h
Ship 'em out! Flush the rest of this country into a cesspool of third world sewage. You leftist hacks crack me up.

1. Democrats don't think
You idiot dupes have been giving your money away to the richest for 35 years now...

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop
Government check, dupe?

Forum List

Back