The Left hates the Middle Class

UNIONS ARE GOOD, UNIONS are BAD, It depends on the UNION. I was president of a Teamsters local for a long time, my cousin was and his father before him was. There are unions that are TRUE to the union code, and there are those that are NOT. Same goes for locals some are Great, some are just mediocre. THE fact is that quite a lot of unions in the QUOTA, Politically correct age have become worthless work stoppers. When we were all in there was a real code in the unions, and it helped all involved, You worked a good day for a good days pay, if you had a problem you could get it handled, The company could depend on the Union employees to do the best job he could get done in a timely manner with no problems down the line, any member who didn't do that was on the carpet at the hall because he was screwing all of our reputations. Now you have a lot of unions putting out anyone who can carry a book, and they are not as good at the job as a day laborer off of the street. IN FACT many companies can get better work quality, and production by hiring weekly at Manpower or something. Too bad I hate to see the unions fall into the government "Can't fire me because I am (This or That) protected group.

Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

Ending the middle class is, and always has been, the primary goal of the left.
Agreed. All of their policies punish The Middle Class and reward The Sloth Class.
Like education, healthcare, daycare, school lunches and job training.

Republicans support the middle class by their enormous redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. Ending their healthcare. Cutting benefits for poor children and veterans. Helping companies move overseas. I'm sure Republicans think they are just "toughening up" soft middle class Americans.

Bullshit the Republicans are for choice and freedom from the liberal dimshitscum plantation. All of the things you posted are the chains of oppression you liberal dogshit tie the middle class with to hold them in subjugation. The Republicans are the old Democrat working class party and the business class Republicans combined against you vermin.

Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

Agreed. All of their policies punish The Middle Class and reward The Sloth Class.

Republicans support the middle class by their enormous redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. Ending their healthcare. Cutting benefits for poor children and veterans. Helping companies move overseas. I'm sure Republicans think they are just "toughening up" soft middle class Americans.

Bullshit the Republicans are for choice and freedom from the liberal dimshitscum plantation. All of the things you posted are the chains of oppression you liberal dogshit tie the middle class with to hold them in subjugation. The Republicans are the old Democrat working class party and the business class Republicans combined against you vermin.
School lunches, healthcare, and job training == chains of oppression? So when republiscum takes away lunch from a poor school kid, kicks someone off medicaid, or offers no job training to laid off workers, you're just saving them all from "chains of oppression". LOL.

LOL at the notion of Republicans as a working class party.
17098347_1274141389346771_6918461732405421336_n.jpg

The US is not a Third World economy. We have fifty State militia's, with air cargo capability to drop "water bombs" for the security of our nation-States.

The largest active wildfire in the country has forced the evacuations of more than 1,500 residents, destroyed 13 homes and charred 49,000 acres near Brian Head resort in southern Utah, officials said Tuesday.--http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-brianhead-fire-20170627-story.html

"Air Armardas", should be able to quell any domestic InTranquility due to fires; in our fifty States; And, be able to put out entire forest fires, in a single overflight. We have a Second Amendment; well regulated militia, "to the rescue"!

The US is not a Third World economy. We have fifty State militia's, with air cargo capability to drop "water bombs" for the security of our nation-States.

The largest active wildfire in the country has forced the evacuations of more than 1,500 residents, destroyed 13 homes and charred 49,000 acres near Brian Head resort in southern Utah, officials said Tuesday.--http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-brianhead-fire-20170627-story.html

"Air Armardas", should be able to quell any domestic InTranquility due to fires; in our fifty States; And, be able to put out entire forest fires, in a single overflight. We have a Second Amendment; well regulated militia, "to the rescue"!

You should go into rehab.

I'm serious.

You should go into rehab.

I'm serious.
Why do you believe You are serious, with nothing but, "unexamined opinions"?

Forum List

Back