Will Sandusky's wife get off by playing stupid?

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
How could she have not known? Even heard screams, did nothing, might jeopardize her lifestyle.

Tee hee, I'm just a girl! will be her defense no doubt. Equality :eusa_whistle:

How could she have not known? Even heard screams, did nothing, might jeopardize her lifestyle.

And what exactly do you mean by that last line?

I'm suggesting she will play dumb, despite her obviously knowing what was going on, and the authorities believing her because of their prejudices about women.

She doesn't need a defense. As reprehensible as he conduct might have been, she did nothing illegal. I don't know the particular kind of marital privlege district they live in, but she might very well be prevented from saying anything at all.

I'm suggesting she will play dumb, despite her obviously knowing what was going on, and the authorities believing her because of their prejudices about women.

THEIR prejudices about women? Where exactly did you pick up on THEIR prejudices about women?

She doesn't need a defense. As reprehensible as he conduct might have been, she did nothing illegal. I don't know the particular kind of marital privlege district they live in, but she might very well be prevented from saying anything at all.

I beleive knowledge of an act of pedophelia and not reporting it to authorities is deemed a crime.

I say this for they were saying the same thing as it pertained to the assistant coach who saw it but never reported it to the police.

But I may be mis-informed.

But what it you found out that she knew about this, she heard screams, and coincidentally they never had sex once in their marriage because she married him for the lifestyle and knew he wasn't interested in women? You think she's blameless?

THEIR prejudices about women? Where exactly did you pick up on THEIR prejudices about women?

Dont go there with him Bodecea..

He is not a very rational debater.....per my personal opinion and experiences with him.

But what it you found out that she knew about this, she heard screams, and coincidentally they never had sex once in their marriage because she married him for the lifestyle and knew he wasn't interested in women? You think she's blameless?

And where did you come up with that factoid?

So they coincidentally just adopted all of those kids.. And it turns out he is a gay pedophile. Yup, I'm sure they had LOTS of sex in their marriage :finger3:

I beleive knowledge of an act of pedophelia and not reporting it to authorities is deemed a crime.

I say this for they were saying the same thing as it pertained to the assistant coach who saw it but never reported it to the police.

But I may be mis-informed.

The assistant coach didn't do anything illegal either.

However, as a WIFE, her complaints and testimony is prohibited by marital privilege or at the very least may not be compelled.

So they coincidentally just adopted all of those kids.. And it turns out he is a gay pedophile. Yup, I'm sure they had LOTS of sex in their marriage :finger3:

Pedophiles are pedophiles. He was married....I ask again, where is your proof that they never had sex in their marriage?

Oh, and it's telling that you think that those who adopt don't have sex in their marriage.

Wow... Speculate much? I mean... I hope the sonofabitch rots in prison forever...and in football terms... I hope he goes in a tight end and before long he becomes a wide receiver!

But we don't know what went on behind closed doors with Sandusky and his wife. To speculate is kind of... well... I'm sorry... dumb.

Forum List

Back