The left continues to deny basic science

Don't matter

Oh? And which of the two subjects are you highly educated in?
Don't matter

Oh? And which of the two subjects are you highly educated in?

Economics...degree. As for climate change hooey? The polar opposite of the shit you spew
Funny chit. You have a degree in economics & still support Trump?

Where did they yeach you that tax cuts in good economic times do not pile onto the debt?

Where did they teach you that giving tax cuts to the wealthy is a good way to spur the economy?

Where did they teach you that trying to bankrupt your customers is a good way to expand your business?

You are truly clueless. The tax revenue has increased with the tax cuts. The debt is rising but that is due to spending, which needs to be reigned in. Idiot Democrats don't seem to understand that the way to grow is not to tax, but to put more money back into the economy by letting people keep more of what they earn.

The tax cuts were not just for the wealthy. That is another ignorant talking point.

I do very well in the markets and am not an economist. Many economists, like scientists, come from academia. They are notoriously left wing and have let this skew their models. Their bias is baked in. The sheep haven't figured this out yet because they are products of this system. They aren't supposed to think for themselves. They are supposed to listen to their professor's who most have never had a significant job outside of academia in their lives.

The one Flacal kicked your ass on...yeah. That was beautiful. Now cease bothering me, you're fcking worthless

Flacal locked the thread, failed to respond to my final retorts and opted not to have a one on one debate in the appropriate forum. He refused to answer several direct questions because his position was defeated. You sure you were reading the same thread honey? I noticed you stopped responding after I exposed you for the clown that you are within the first couple of pages.
did you "defeat" him by telling him his position again?

that seems to be how you "defeat" people. and since you're after win/loss - that means you are not actually just wanting to talk over issues. you see this as some sort of internet challenge to refuse as many as you can and pummel them into submission with your 3rd grade tactics and declare victory when no one else is still at "recess" with you.

LOL it was priceless watching Flacal dismantle the dope
i won't even bother trying. i replied 3x to his rantings and each time he went elsewhere telling me i said something i never said. when i don't defend HIS version of what i said, he says he won.

kinda fucked up, but that's how some people are these days.

The one Flacal kicked your ass on...yeah. That was beautiful. Now cease bothering me, you're fcking worthless

Flacal locked the thread, failed to respond to my final retorts and opted not to have a one on one debate in the appropriate forum. He refused to answer several direct questions because his position was defeated. You sure you were reading the same thread honey? I noticed you stopped responding after I exposed you for the clown that you are within the first couple of pages.

that seems to be how you "defeat" people. and since you're after win/loss - that means you are not actually just wanting to talk over issues. you see this as some sort of internet challenge to refuse as many as you can and pummel them into submission with your 3rd grade tactics and declare victory when no one else is still at "recess" with you.

i won't even bother trying. i replied 3x to his rantings and each time he went elsewhere telling me i said something i never said. when i don't defend HIS version of what i said, he says he won.

He does tend to go off on tangents unrelated to topic

He does tend to go off on tangents unrelated to topic
shit - you make the mistake of replying he goes into a self-conversation and provides your points for you so he can tell you how stupid you are.

shit - you make the mistake of replying he goes into a self-conversation and provides your points for you so he can tell you how stupid you are.

I'll change it up when you actually deny believing the stupid things I assumed you believe.

I'll change it up when you actually deny believing the stupid things I assumed you believe.
i told you what i believe. it didn't matter as you went off and read something totally different into it - twice.

as i watch you prance around in some self-serving victory dance, i just realize what an idiot you are and my apathy takes over.

Why are you making it the responsibility of other forum posters to educate you on how scientists know what they know?

Omniscience - almost like a religion - the fraudulent fudgebaking "scientists" are never to be outed for the frauds they are...

If you had an intellectual curiosity (you don't) you'd go find scientists and allow them to educate you.

What I have done is explain why three and only three island chains are sinking, while nothing else is. It takes a serious RETARD not to notice that truth. The "scientists" are WRONG.

Why are the "scientists" lying about why those three island chains are sinking?

A: because THEY HAVE NO REAL OCEAN RISE

DDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem

I'm wondering how you continue to function with such a small brain. So, in the World of Denial Variety all warming must be uniform to be acknowledged by you idiots?

https://www.al.com/news/2019/08/global-warming-hasnt-warmed-alabama-much.html

you went off and read something totally different

Maybe it'd be easier if you were more clear about your position rather than trying to mitigate your distrust in the most qualified experts all over the planet. Why do you fail to answer things clearly and directly when it comes to your views versus what scientists believe?

all warming must be uniform to be acknowledged by you idiots?

There are two kinds of science deniers. One actually is too stupid to understand, and the other is a partisan snake that simply doesn't care about reality.

Omniscience - almost like a religion - the fraudulent fudgebaking "scientists" are never to be outed for the frauds they are...

Allow me to reiterate.

Why are you making it the responsibility of other forum posters to educate you on how scientists know what they know? They are the experts; the posters you're demanding answers from are not the experts.

Forum List

Back