the left claims unemployment is at it's lowest since 2008 !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
since the libbs are making the false claims that the economy is getting better and in the same breath saying the republicans are hindering Obama's policies,shouldnt they come to the conclusion that blocking left wing policies is good for the economy ???

They just have a habit of not counting the people who stopped looking for work.

If unemployment was going down, there is no reason to extend the unemployment benefits any further.

If unemployment was going down, there is no reason to extend the unemployment benefits any further.
i agree !! but since the libtards claim otherwise doesn't that mean that republican obstruction of left wing policies is good for employment ???

You know that the U6 number (which counts people who have stopped looking for work) has gone down as well, right?

I am looking forward to whenever Bozo campaigns in the mainlands/out west in Penn&Ohio and tell his massive crowds of 300 how he will create Millions of jobs for the rust belt in 2013.

the stupidity of the left is clear when they claim the economy is getting better and in the same breath they accuse the right of obstruction !!!

The polls show that "one-on-one," Romney is the one and only GOP candidate with the potential to defeat Obama, but most conservatives don't want him.

Our "right-wing" friends can blow all the "smoke" they want, but unless they nominate Romney they are "dead in the water." If the economy should improve over the next year, not even Romney will be able to save them!

OK, I'll play.

Since the nutters are now claiming that the economy is getting better and in the same breath saying the GOP Congress is really trying to work with the Obama administration ,shouldnt they come to the conclusion that Obama's policies are good for the economy ???

The polls show that "one-on-one," Romney is the one and only GOP candidate with the potential to defeat Obama, but most conservatives don't want him.

Our "right-wing" friends can blow all the "smoke" they want, but unless they nominate Romney they are "dead in the water." If the economy should improve over the next year, not even Romney will be able to save them!

You may very well end up being correct, but what a shame that the pres spent his first two years pushing through agenda items and paying off supporters rather than trying to fix the economy.

Removing all of the clouds and smoke from the figures, we have about 6 million fewer Americans employed today than the day that the Big 0 started making things better.

I don't know how much better he can make things before we all starve.

http://gregor.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/United-States-Total-Employment-in-Millions-2001-2011.png

Last edited:

Removing all of the clouds and smoke from the figures, we have about 6 million fewer Americans employed today than the day that the Big 0 started making things better.

I don't know how much better he can make things before we all starve.

They get to brag about how much money they are spending on social programs, food stamps, etc. and then complain that the constitutionally required spending is costing too much.

Here's a great example of a guy standing on the stern of the Titanic talking about those poor guys on the bow who are sinking.

Look around, Jack. The country is scraping bottom or circling the drain or whatever you want to call it. The captain of the ship is blaming everyone except the guy who's driving the boat and the rest of us are just hoping that the beatings end soon.

If you were not all grown up during the 90's, you may not recall what good times look like.

Even if it took until the Bush administration for you to move out of Mommy's basement, there was still some pretty good times of growth and expansion.

Your guy has been an unrestrained plop in the pooper.

Just saying you can't smell it don't make the stink go away.

OK, I'll play.

Since the nutters are now claiming that the economy is getting better and in the same breath saying the GOP Congress is really trying to work with the Obama administration ,shouldnt they come to the conclusion that Obama's policies are good for the economy ???

I'm glad to read that you can still afford to smoke the good stuff.

since the libbs are making the false claims that the economy is getting better and in the same breath saying the republicans are hindering Obama's policies,shouldnt they come to the conclusion that blocking left wing policies is good for the economy ???

You didn't tell us who actually said that unemployment was lower now than it was in 2008.

If I remember the news from earlier this week, the fact was that the first time claims for unemployment assistance were at their lowest since 2008. I don't recall anybody making the claim that overall unemployment is where it was at in 2008 after the eight years of Bush's baneful policies.

The economy is getting better gradually and the Republicans are simply trying to stop the tide. If they got out of the way, things would likely take off in fits and starts but the stimulus is beginning to have an effect in spite of the House of Representatives' efforts to the contrary.

If I remember the news from earlier this week, the fact was that the first time claims for unemployment assistance were at their lowest since 2008. I don't recall anybody making the claim that overall unemployment is where it was at in 2008 after the eight years of Bush's baneful policies.

The economy is getting better gradually and the Republicans are simply trying to stop the tide. If they got out of the way, things would likely take off in fits and starts but the stimulus is beginning to have an effect in spite of the House of Representatives' efforts to the contrary.
watch gas prices plummet after we force the libbs to allow the canadian pipeline to be built !!! and we havn't given the libbs shit in over a yr !!! thats why things are starting to stabilize !!and when we kick the comies out of Washington in 2012 thats when you will see real recovery !!

Forum List

Back