The Koch brothers going another step towards ownership of the USA

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
‘Their own media megaphone’: what do the Koch brothers want from Time?
Meredith Corp. announces it will buy Time Inc. for about $1.8B

TheKoch brothers want to buy Time.

Well, sort of. They're putting in $650 million into the deal alongside Meredith Corporation. That's just under half of the $1.8 billion dollar deal.

There were rumors before that they wanted to buy the LA Times and other such newspapers. I'm guessing they're trying to get into news media so they can control their message a lot more, instead of paying others to spread their message.

Is Meredith part of all of this? Do the Koch Brothers have influence over this media company?

Do the Koch brothers have the chance of taking over the US as their own personal fiefdom?

Well, sort of. They're putting in $650 million into the deal alongside Meredith Corporation. That's just under half of the $1.8 billion dollar deal.

There were rumors before that they wanted to buy the LA Times and other such newspapers. I'm guessing they're trying to get into news media so they can control their message a lot more, instead of paying others to spread their message.

Is Meredith part of all of this? Do the Koch Brothers have influence over this media company?

Do the Koch brothers have the chance of taking over the US as their own personal fiefdom?
I guess you don't know that the Koch brothers aren't even close to the most Richest Man in the World? LIBERAL Jeff Bezos who owns Amazon and the Washington Compost, has broken the 100 billion dollar mark. Why do you worry about the two bit Koch brothers when Jeffie Boy has them beat 50 times over? Oh yeah, you are a fucking hypocrite.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Is Now $100B Thanks to Black Friday
Tech mogul Jeff Bezos had reason to celebrate on Friday, November 24, as the rush of consumers to make the most out of the week's promotions translated into the Amazon.com owner becoming the first man to reach a net worth of $100 billion since Forbes, Bloomberg, and other such organizations began tracking fortunes of the world's wealthiest people.

Fuckers.

The Press is 90% left wing., so no big deal.
Time is pure liberal hate and spin and not worth reading.
It would be funny if the Koch brothers bought Time and fired a bunch of left wing crackpot writers though LOL

koches-koches-koches.jpg

th

I guess you don't know that the Koch brothers aren't even close to the most Richest Man in the World? LIBERAL Jeff Bezos who owns Amazon and the Washington Compost, has broken the 100 billion dollar mark. Why do you worry about the two bit Koch brothers when Jeffie Boy has them beat 50 times over? Oh yeah, you are a fucking hypocrite.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Is Now $100B Thanks to Black Friday
Tech mogul Jeff Bezos had reason to celebrate on Friday, November 24, as the rush of consumers to make the most out of the week's promotions translated into the Amazon.com owner becoming the first man to reach a net worth of $100 billion since Forbes, Bloomberg, and other such organizations began tracking fortunes of the world's wealthiest people.

And world's richest person, Jeff Bezo's owns the Washington Post vowing to ...
Jeff Bezos is now the richest man in the world with $90 billion

Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life
The Washington Post has built a sizable army of reporters to dig into every facet of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's life,
urged on by new owner Jeff Bezos to reveal everything about the potential nominees.
Post Associate Editor Bob Woodward revealed Wednesday that the Post has assigned 20 staffers to Trump. In addition the paper plans a book.
Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life

but soros doing it doesn't bother you.

THIS is why we're fucked up. WE CAN DO IT BUT YOU CAN'T crap. and from reading the replies, you're wrong.

but that's nothing new. lots of rage, shorts on facts as usual.

I'm a bit confused.

I have to admit, I don't know a lot about big business mergers, but I was under the impression that Time was part of Time-Warner.

Time Warner - Wikipedia

And currently Time-Warner is undergoing and take over bid from ATT.

Justice Department Sues to Block AT&T-Time Warner Merger

So what gives?

Time was spun off in 2014 I believe.

Time Warner is now Spectrum.
Thanks. Living in a bubble out here in the woods. Life doesn't really move on. :cool-45:

Its just a Magazine you stupid fuck… LOL

Forum List

Back