So THAT'S What it's About. RFK Jr: Blackrock Has Bought Up 30% of Ukrainian Farmland

Isn't it funny how many times in these last 15 or 20 years what was called "conspiracy theory" became CONSPIRACY FACT?

It turns out to be true that (especially wealthy) humans and those holding political power actually DO collude and conspire with each other to feather their nests?

You know, like Burisma and others? :yes_text12:
Yeah, you mean like the Pizzagate conspiracy? Or, the Obama-Kenya birth certificate? :yes_text12:

Yup, it is funny that you idiots keep falling for one conspiracy after another. :itsok:

Yeah, you mean like the Pizzagate conspiracy? Or, the Obama-Kenya birth certificate? :yes_text12:

Yup, it is funny that you idiots keep falling for one conspiracy after another. :itsok:
No, I was thinking more of 911, the Scamdemic, the take down of MH17, the several events in Syria blamed on Assad. It's a long list of events.

No, I was thinking more of 911, the Scamdemic, the take down of MH17, the several events in Syria blamed on Assad. It's a long list of events.
Yup, there are a whole lot of scams. Looks like you want to cherry-pick. Sure, let's go with one that you call - "scamdemic".

Is this the one where your orange fuhrer wanted to promote the horse medicine and wash it down with bleach? That one?

Remember how the orange loser tried to pooh-pooh the epidemic and then had to be rushed to the hospital? Remember? Good times!

Is this the one where your orange fuhrer wanted to promote the horse medicine

Ivermectin?
The Nobel Prize winning medicine that has saved tens of millions of human lives?
Taken by hundreds of millions around the world safely?
Why do you call it horse medicine?
Do you have a parasite in your brain?

Ivermectin?
The Nobel Prize winning medicine that has saved tens of millions of human lives?
Taken by hundreds of millions around the world safely?
Why do you call it horse medicine?
Do you have a parasite in your brain?
Yeah, Ivermectin - the one that treats and prevents parasites in livestock, including horses.

Sure, it can be used to treat some parasitic infections in humans but it is mainly used for livestock.

But hey, don't let me stop you. Gulp down as many as you can. Just remember to wash it all down with a glass of disinfectant.

Yeah, Ivermectin - the one that treats and prevents parasites in livestock, including horses.

Sure, it can be used to treat some parasitic infections in humans but it is mainly used for livestock.

But hey, don't let me stop you. Gulp down as many as you can. Just remember to wash it all down with a glass of disinfectant.

The one that won the Nobel Prize for treating and preventing parasites in people?

I can think of easier ways to lose money.
Why would they do that?
Part of the Great Reset the WEF keeps warning us about. They pass anti farming legislation in Europe so that the Europeans can't farm, all in the name of saving the climate, and they buy up Ukraine and don't farm that, so the people are left with what they can forage. And bugs, of course. Even here in the US they are telling us that our backyard gardens are somehow dangerous.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is all part of some big plan.

The one that won the Nobel Prize for treating and preventing parasites in people?
Nope. Ivermectin did not win any noble prizes. You are thinking of Avermectin. Ivermectin is a derivative. Get your facts straight if you are going to debate the efficiency of various treatments. :itsok:

One more time. Ivermectin may be useful for some kinds of worm infections. It was found not effective for Covid.

But hey, don't believe me. Go for it. Take a massive amount like your orange fuhrer did. Didn't he end up in the ER?

Fat lot the Ivermectin did him.

Part of the Great Reset the WEF keeps warning us about. They pass anti farming legislation in Europe so that the Europeans can't farm, all in the name of saving the climate, and they buy up Ukraine and don't farm that, so the people are left with what they can forage. And bugs, of course. Even here in the US they are telling us that our backyard gardens are somehow dangerous.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is all part of some big plan.

If people in Ukraine don't have enough food, because Blackrock bought the land,
I suspect the land will be farmed.

Nope. Ivermectin did not win any noble prizes. You are thinking of Avermectin. Ivermectin is a derivative. Get your facts straight if you are going to debate the efficiency of various treatments. :itsok:

One more time. Ivermectin may be useful for some kinds of worm infections. It was found not effective for Covid.

William C. Campbell, an expert in parasite biology working in the USA, acquired Ōmura’s Streptomyces cultures and explored their efficacy. Campbell showed that a component from one of the cultures was remarkably efficient against parasites in domestic and farm animals. The bioactive agent was purified and named Avermectin, which was subsequently chemically modified to a more effective compound called Ivermectin. Ivermectin was later tested in humans with parasitic infections and effectively killed parasite larvae (microfilaria) (Figure 3). Collectively, Ōmura and Campbell’s contributions led to the discovery of a new class of drugs with extraordinary efficacy against parasitic diseases.

That's weird, it says Ivermectin was used in humans.
It's on the list of WHO's Essential Medicines.

If people in Ukraine don't have enough food, because Blackrock bought the land,
I suspect the land will be farmed.

It's hard to farm when assholes are shooting at you.

Romania has good farmland too. I wonder if anyone is buying it up as well?

William C. Campbell, an expert in parasite biology working in the USA, acquired Ōmura’s Streptomyces cultures and explored their efficacy. Campbell showed that a component from one of the cultures was remarkably efficient against parasites in domestic and farm animals. The bioactive agent was purified and named Avermectin, which was subsequently chemically modified to a more effective compound called Ivermectin. Ivermectin was later tested in humans with parasitic infections and effectively killed parasite larvae (microfilaria) (Figure 3). Collectively, Ōmura and Campbell’s contributions led to the discovery of a new class of drugs with extraordinary efficacy against parasitic diseases.

That's weird, it says Ivermectin was used in humans.
It's on the list of WHO's Essential Medicines.

Yeah, these vax pushers are pretty stupid.

You would think they could study up a bit on the subject.

Yeah, these vax pushers are pretty stupid.

You would think they could study up a bit on the subject.

It's a miracle drug, saved millions, Trump mentions it, suddenly it's horse meds.

Kinda like they loved Russia since 1917, and then, after Hillary loses, Russia is the devil. LOL!

Forum List

Back