The kids are alright.

Activists organize national school walkout after Florida school shooting

The Enough! National School Walkout will work like this: At 10 a.m. March 14 in every time zone, participants will leave their schools and gather in the streets for 17 minutes.

Organizers suggest participants wear orange in a show of solidarity and to honor victims' who have lost their lives to gun violence.

The kids will bring change where the adults just dither.

Brilliant. Let's see Trump or anyone else call out these students for walking out or kneeling or having a moment of silence.

This is the answer, young people that have had enough. As noted the adults in the country are forever apathetic to doing anything. Kids aren't afraid to dismantle the NRA or anyone else. They don't give a shit about the politics. Their friends and family members are dying in front of them.

Moron thinks children can dismantle the NRA. Too funny...left loons have been trying for years

The Enough! National School Walkout will work like this: At 10 a.m. March 14 in every time zone, participants will leave their schools and gather in the streets for 17 minutes.

Organizers suggest participants wear orange in a show of solidarity and to honor victims' who have lost their lives to gun violence.

They can protest all they want but you have no clue what it will take to change the Constitution.

So by the time kids reach the age they can make a dofference, well they will most likely not do a damn thing.

So as you applaud the protest just watch no changes will happen, well to the point it will make you and those like you happy.

Brilliant. Let's see Trump or anyone else call out these students for walking out or kneeling or having a moment of silence.

This is the answer, young people that have had enough. As noted the adults in the country are forever apathetic to doing anything. Kids aren't afraid to dismantle the NRA or anyone else. They don't give a shit about the politics. Their friends and family members are dying in front of them.

If anything it would be the left that would

call them out for having a moment of silence.

Get your Shit Straight…

The NRA is as American as apple pie…

We need to get rid of liberals if we want to fix anything.

Get your Shit Straight…

The NRA is a group of vampires that feed on the corpses of dead children. The weirdos that support them bring them the bodies.

He defended your disgusting ilk.

He should defend those protesting against your haste & bigotry.

You people are ignorant poor excuses for human beings.

Why is it not ok for white people to rally in defense of their heritage and culture? Do you condemn BLM and other so-called minority advocacy groups?
Because your heritage is one of bigotry & hate.

You ignorant fucks think you are superior & fight against the equality of others.

I have nrews. You ain't superior. You ain't even superior to a pile of horse shit in my pasture.

My heritage is one of conquerors, explorers, artists, philosophers, scientists and saints. Brave men who charted the course of history and created the greatest civilization ever to grace this earth.
If they are hie supremacists like you, they are all shit.

Get your Shit Straight…

The NRA is a group of vampires that feed on the corpses of dead children. The weirdos that support them bring them the bodies.

You are no doubt a fools fool.....

Your President, the person you voted for, sided with the Nazi fucks in NC. You voted for a white supremacist supporting racist bigot, not me.

You are lying just like you liberals always do....

obama was the real Racist.

You and yours are the Nazi Bigots....

That's is. Call the black guy a racist.

Trump supported the Nazis in NC You supported that.

Did Obama not go to a RACIST CHURCH for 20 YEARS?

Did Obama not hang with RACIST'S his whole life...

Face it, you are a Nazi that SUPPORTS RACIST'S...

People fighting for their equal rights is only racist if you are a racist fuck.

I support equality for all.

You & your fuckhead orange buddy think think blacks are shitholes. You are too fucking stupid to know what BLM is all about. You support white supremacists.

You can call me racist all you want but you won't find a racist post. I don't support racists. I certainly have never voted for a racist. Yet you have done all of these things.

You Racist Nazi's on the left always try to twist the Truth....

The Proof is in the pudding...

You are the Stupid one...

blm has called for the death of Police Officers...

BLM ks about the slaughter of unarmed black people, - evidently something you support. You think this is racist.

They can protest all they want but you have no clue what it will take to change the Constitution.

So by the time kids reach the age they can make a dofference, well they will most likely not do a damn thing.

So as you applaud the protest just watch no changes will happen, well to the point it will make you and those like you happy.
You don't need to change the Constitution to regulate guns.

I will vote against those who will do nothing. So will all those kids in 2020.

You are lying just like you liberals always do....

obama was the real Racist.

You and yours are the Nazi Bigots....

You & your fuckhead orange buddy think think blacks are shitholes. You are too fucking stupid to know what BLM is all about. You support white supremacists.

You can call me racist all you want but you won't find a racist post. I don't support racists. I certainly have never voted for a racist. Yet you have done all of these things.

BLM ks about the slaughter of unarmed black people, - evidently something you support. You think this is racist.

Blm is Racist Group that promotes protecting criminals….

They have called for the death of Police Officers.

Guess what, if you do what the

Cops tell you and you don’t try to punch them

or take their guns odds are you won’t get shot.

Play stupid games and you get stupid prizes…

The fuckheads that did NOTHING & allowed for these 17 kids to be slaughtered should be held accountable,. But hey, you blame the children. They should sit down & STFU.

The things which have been suggested would not have saved those kids. I'm sorry to be the bearer if thst bad news, but the only useful defense for a be ad guy with a gun is a good guy with one.
Thank you Mr NRA Dupe

You are making yourself look even dumber...

A liberal has no Right to call anyone a Dupe...

The left is nothing but Dupes.............
A Trump voter is a dupe. A fat assed liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, woman abuser, pussy grabbing, accused wife rapist, accused child rapist, draft dodging veteran trashing piece of shit duped you into voting for him.

E
None of that matters, because Trump met my main criteria for the election: he was not Hillary Clinton, and he was not Jeb Bush.

The fuckheads that did NOTHING & allowed for these 17 kids to be slaughtered should be held accountable,. But hey, you blame the children. They should sit down & STFU.

The things which have been suggested would not have saved those kids. I'm sorry to be the bearer if thst bad news, but the only useful defense for a be ad guy with a gun is a good guy with one.
Thank you Mr NRA Dupe

A Trump voter is a dupe. A fat assed liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, woman abuser, pussy grabbing, accused wife rapist, accused child rapist, draft dodging veteran trashing piece of shit duped you into voting for him.

E
None of that matters, because Trump met my main criteria for the election: he was not Hillary Clinton, and he was not Jeb Bush.

So your criteria was that your ideal candidate is a liar, bigot, fraud & business cheat.

Thank you Mr NRA Dupe

E

So your criteria was that your ideal candidate is a liar, bigot, fraud & business cheat.

He already said he didn't want hillary....

Blm is Racist Group that promotes protecting criminals….

They have called for the death of Police Officers.

Guess what, if you do what the

Cops tell you and you don’t try to punch them

or take their guns odds are you won’t get shot.

Play stupid games and you get stupid prizes…[/QUOTE, cops are supposed to be trained & professional & not a bunch of scaredy cats who shoot unarmed people.

I loved the one where the evil criminal was suspected of selling illegal cigarettes.
People know their rights.

Well Mr police state.

Thank you Mr NRA Dupe

E

So he chose the liar, fraud, business cheat, woman abusing POS. Great.

E

E

Are you Deaf and Dumb, he said he didn't want hillary....

upload_2018-2-18_22-19-18.png

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf

Thank you Mr NRA Dupe

E

Trump spanked you and your party hard...

Who's your President Now....

That's Right, it's President Donald J. Trump....

More Spankings to Come:dance:

Apparently with plenty of help from your commie buddies the Russians./

Funny how proud you're of that. Commie fuck that you are.

Even Congress passed sanctions for this yet your orange hero didn't apply them. Why was that? Asshole.

Forum List

Back