Do Trumps affairs make him a security risk ?

Beautiful girl. He has great tastes.
Karen-McDougal-Donald-Trump-Affair.jpg

Last edited:
Probably the funniest thing about Donnie Trump isn't his cheating - only Melania may care about that, she's in it for fame and fortune I'd guess. And the so called religious Christians like his abortion talk and have sold their souls for a few promises. As if any of Trump's policies are about helping children proving once again the Christian right in America are gross hypocrites. The funniest thing is the emasculated white males and many women swoon over his nonsensical talk as he robs America or steals making himself and family richer. That is the funny part, how easy it is to play white Americans and some blacks and browns with just words. LOL Tell them the black president was born in Kenya and the fools follow. Meanwhile Americans pay for weekend trips to Florida after all those empty speeches. Too too funny.

‘Trump, Inc.’ Podcast Extra: Trump’s Company Is Getting $175 Million Annually in Previously Undisclosed Rent — ProPublica
‘Trump Inc.’ Podcast: Money Laundering and the Trump Taj Mahal — ProPublica

Here’s How Much Melania Trump’s Military Flights Cost Taxpayers
Trump inaugural committee paid $26 million to friend of first lady Melania Trump

Hahaha

Perhaps if the right went after the character of the women like Hillary did when her hubby had his fun the left wouldn't complain.

What the Trump-McDougal Story Reveals About the Steele Dossier

“He offered me money,” she wrote. “I looked at him (+ felt sad) + said, ‘No thanks—I’m not ‘that girl.’ I slept w/you because I like you—NOT for money’—He told me ‘you are special.’”

How many pay offs have been,or are being, made ?

Definitely - The Russian Hookers Putin sent over means Vlad likely has the goods.
This explains Trump's refusal to punish them.
The reason the Don doesn't punish em or refuse to recant lies is just to piss you guys off.
And hes being very successful at it

What the Trump-McDougal Story Reveals About the Steele Dossier

“He offered me money,” she wrote. “I looked at him (+ felt sad) + said, ‘No thanks—I’m not ‘that girl.’ I slept w/you because I like you—NOT for money’—He told me ‘you are special.’”

How many pay offs have been,or are being, made ?

Definitely - The Russian Hookers Putin sent over means Vlad likely has the goods.
This explains Trump's refusal to punish them.
The reason the Don doesn't punish em or refuse to recant lies is just to piss you guys off.
And hes being very successful at it
Trump is Rodney Dangerfield, the Left is judge Smales.

Forum List

Back